SNX war statistics

Montezuma

Does make me laugh how people react to the stats of a war.

For me the way you win any war is how fast you are able to rebuild, has SNX taken more damage than they have given out I am sure they have after all they are fighting 10k ns nations or below with wonders that most 100k ns nations do not yet have, are SNX new nations taking a beating from 3000+ day nations sure they are, however who will rebuild faster when its all over ?.

Also Meth and Co will focus on things like war stats, or how they have won or such but the true test will be within a week of the war is over and SNX has rebuilt, tech deals setup and ready to go and these small nations that had to fight nations that have been around for years will learn from it, grow stronger and within a month have a better nation, where M inc, LN and Animals will still be 10k ns or below looking for another alliance or group to attack in one way or another.

However next time they will not be fighting new nations who have no idea what they are doing, they wont be fighting nations that have no wonders, next time they will have a group of nations with more wonders, more cash and more support than they have ever hoped for, Now I know Meth and his little crackheads will come here, flame me and claim I am all talk and so on, they will tell the world lies to try and hide the fear i see in their actions each day.

I will say this, Meth I am coming for you, sure you can run, you can hide but I will find you, it will not end quickly, it will be painful, it will be a war you claim to be best at, and when our two year war comes to an end we shall see then what happens, yes two years meth, I am selling off 9k tech I am dropping my infra just for you, and one thing is for sure by the end of our war you will then truly know my name.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hombre you guys are smoking those clowns. Even after all the damage Monster's has done SNX may have more NS then before the war started. Looks like all the money they are stealing from their friends is coming in handy. A disloyal cowards train of thought:

"I'll start a war to boost my ego, and further my agenda at the cost of the alliance I am supposed to be protecting. Then I'll sucker in outsiders who show me love into funding my endeavors. Since I won't use my own money it will create the illusion my a#$ whooping isn't as bad as it really is."

Big talk from mr 500ns guy right here

I have notification settings when quoted, magic isn't it.

So to remain vaguely on topic:

For all the macho man talk, Devialance delivers:

http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=799423

Hellish received an ass whooping from someone with less tech than him while fighting at a 3 against 1 advantage, so much so that he begged for peace and peaced out with Jung Hua before Jung Hua murdered him.

Don't bother replying with your tear filled eyes as I will just laugh.

You demonstrate ignorance - I'm sure for rhetorical affect - of how war works. A nation can only be nuked once per day, of the nations fighting Jung Hua,  Devialance did not have the most tech, I did. On this basis, I launched nukes so the most damage was done. Of course in a fight like this - 3 on 1 - the outnumbered nation does the most damage, they can land 3 nukes a day but only take one and they out damage the individual nations not nuking them back. 

Also it's not true to say that Devialance "begged for peace" the issue that caused the war was resolved so the war was ended.

How long do you think it will be that Meth and Co understand they have started something they can not end :P

About as long as it takes you all to realize you engage in all this bluster in defense of Junka. Say that to yourself REALLY slowly. 

https://cybernations.lyricalz.com/alliance-damage-compare?alliance1=Limitless+Nexus&alliance2=Supernova+X&start=2015-05-30&end=2016-03-4

Here is the stats for LN vs SNX, although it is SNX. So nothing worth bragging about, but this is a war stat thread.

I tallied the total NS damage done by Limitles Nexus vs SNX, its 63,624.53 NS damage done by LN. Total damage is 88,322 NS including damage done by both sides, so by subtracting 63624.53 from 88,322 NS; we get the total NS damage done by SNX which is 24697.47 NS Damage.

That is a current 3.58 damage ratio in our favor & so far I've only had one round of counter attacks, with Junka only fighting our non-nuclear nations in his attacks. Edited by Sephiroth

You demonstrate ignorance - I'm sure for rhetorical affect - of how war works. A nation can only be nuked once per day, of the nations fighting Jung Hua,  Devialance did not have the most tech, I did. On this basis, I launched nukes so the most damage was done. Of course in a fight like this - 3 on 1 - the outnumbered nation does the most damage, they can land 3 nukes a day but only take one and they out damage the individual nations not nuking them back. 

Also it's not true to say that Devialance "begged for peace" the issue that caused the war was resolved so the war was ended.

See that up there in the sky? That's the point flying past you way overhead.

Meth and friends have redefined victory to the point that they cannot lose, at least in their own minds.

Sephiroth are free to come to that conclusion because historically certain alliances went down the vein of considering wars they lost a "Tactical Victory". The thing is though that there is only so long until fatigue will start to set in because (like raiding), you can only fight so many nations before the pool becomes closed and the ability for profitable wars dries up. When that happens, it will start to sting hard.

About as long as it takes you all to realize you engage in all this bluster in defense of Junka. Say that to yourself REALLY slowly. 

I know why we engaged, unlike ODN we are going to honor our treaties :), and no matter how dumb it might seem at the start of this war we had a treaty with SNX to protect them.

I know why we engaged, unlike ODN we are going to honor our treaties :), and no matter how dumb it might seem at the start of this war we had a treaty with SNX to protect them.

You do realise you are treated to ODN on a mutual level. Not to also mention Rush Sykes is in TBC. Just so you know.

You do realise you are treated to ODN on a mutual level. Not to also mention Rush Sykes is in TBC. Just so you know.

Quit muddling details with facts .... Or facts with details ... Either way - stop. It's funny to watch.  :popcorn:

Being that I am the animalz ambassador to snx I was asked both by my government and snx to post an update of this war some statistics and show were we are at. ah-hum...

so far snx is being crushed. their lower tiers are completely destroyed and most of their lower guys are in anarchy. snx is completely unable to defend their farmers and the paper imperium is being torn down. snx has suffered a shameful loss of 237678.98 in ns damage and countless amount of dollars in cash confiscated by us.

tao seems to be dissolving so not sure what to say about that but as long as they exist we will continue to fight I guess if they have people we can hit. they are a mystery so who knows. also dk who jumped in im not sure what they are doing I guess funding snx guys? one of their guys is fighting but word on the street is rukunu will handle fart guy or whatever and after that dk really cant do anything cause they have nobody to fight us maybe they have friends who will who knows they are a mystery too.

snx though is being man handled and have done little or no damage to la familia animalz or to our friends in mi and the lpc. maybe ill update this maybe I wont because might be no need its not like snx is going to rally and make a comeback they are defeated and we are just making a example out of what happens to trouble makers on brown. :gun:  :smug:

#EasiestWarEver :war:

Have you guys fought many wars to think this one is easy?

Plus don't you only fight 'easy' wars? 

Forgive Deliverance, he's a junka supporter (that should explain it)

The truth is I am not lol, I would rather put Junka, you, meth all in one room and lock the door and not let any of you out again.

Edited by Devialance

The truth is I am not lol, I would rather put Junka, you, meth all in one room and lock the door and not let any of you out again.

Do not put Meth and I in the same horrendous PR downward spiral as Kim-Jun-Junka

Edited by Lord Hitchcock