SNX war statistics

Montezuma

You will have any wake me up when you finally get in range 6 years from now.

In fact you sell all your infrastructure, land and military right and I will boost up for you.

No? Yeah thought so you little !@#$%*. :D

Berbers would take a bit longer than 6 months and that is who I was talking to. But I forget you too stupid to read and realise not everything posted is aimed at you.

Every alliance has a token retard they laugh at behind their back and you're DK's, have fun clown.

Still not took me up on my offer? I see, whose all talk now :D

You're way to easy mate, jog on.

Sorry I was not online to reply in the 28 mins you gave me to reply to your offer but as you can see above im down for it so lets do it :D

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You had your chance but you went on radio silence, now you appear again after getting nuked so you can't even declare now.

Looks like you should of manned up instead of waiting to get put in anarchy.

Excuses, you're full of them. :)

So let me understand this.

You post at 9:21 pm with an offer to build up and fight me, at 9:49 you claim I was to chicken to take you up on your offer.

When I see your offer I jump on it, only what 18 hours after you offered it, the second you see me agreeing you come up with some chicken ass bullshit about how I was on radio silence how you came up with that I will never know, then you claim I went and got myself in to anarchy so I can not declare.

So we understand everyone who reads this topic will see you for what you are Rebel, all mouth and no action.

But its ok little boy I will soon be in your range and then I will beat you down so much that even when you beg for peace I will not stop, so enjoy your'e freedom as soon you will have none.

Seeing as Devialance is a bit slow in regards to war, can someone please explain to him how being in anarchy prevents you from declaring on another nation.

So how does he expect this happening tomorrow?

Doom Kingdom needs to put him through an academy because this public display of a lack of knowledge casts a bad light.

Edited by the rebel

Seeing as Devialance is a bit slow in regards to war, can someone please explain to him how being in anarchy prevents you from declaring on another nation.

Doom Kingdom needs to put him through an academy because this public display of a lack of knowledge casts a bad light.

Then it can happen in a few days?

I understand how anarchy works, but come on the last few days you and meth have been screaming how epic you are and how you have all SNX on the run, so clearly you are not in anarchy, clearly your nation is simply to powerful for SNX, so you could declare on me no ?, even if the worst of the worst has happened and those poor worthless SNX nations have put the great almighty Rebel in anarchy, I can be out of anarchy within a few days then we can get it on.

However we both know what you will do, you are all mouth no action, the fact I had been nuked on 02/22/016 @ 7:26:19 pm and you posted your offer at 02/22/016 @ 9:21 pm a whole two hours after I was nuked, it seems you are the chicken to put up offers after I had been nuked.

Now we all know you will come up with some funny shit but the facts remain you are a chickenshit :D

I'm... not sure... you understand...

However we both know what you will do, you are all mouth no action, the fact I had been nuked on 02/22/016 @ 7:26:19 pm and you posted your offer at 02/22/016 @ 9:21 pm a whole two hours after I was nuked, it seems you are the chicken to put up offers after I had been nuked.

I posted it at 9:21pm (GMT) which is 3:21pm (bob time) you got nuked at 7:26pm (bob time) which is 4 hours after my posting.

So lol.

Did not wish to say those words, you know how easy Meth and Rebel like to cry about things.

I have notification settings when quoted, magic isn't it.

So to remain vaguely on topic:

For all the macho man talk, Devialance delivers:

http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=799423

Hellish received an ass whooping from someone with less tech than him while fighting at a 3 against 1 advantage, so much so that he begged for peace and peaced out with Jung Hua before Jung Hua murdered him.

Don't bother replying with your tear filled eyes as I will just laugh.

I have notification settings when quoted, magic isn't it.

So to remain vaguely on topic:

For all the macho man talk, Devialance delivers:

http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=799423

Hellish received an ass whooping from someone with less tech than him while fighting at a 3 against 1 advantage, so much so that he begged for peace and peaced out with Jung Hua before Jung Hua murdered him.

Don't bother replying with your tear filled eyes as I will just laugh.

Well I have to reply as you are right my eyes are tear filled with laughing so much, first of all I was nuked, I was not the one out of the three who was nuking, secondly the war with the whole alliance and all those involved was given peace and getting peace, as for the tech adv yes I had a little more tech and he had twice my infra, but you are to small minded to understand how important infra is, more so when I am not the one who is nuking.

But its ok, you keep telling yourself these lies, soon I will be in your range and then we shall see who is really crying.

In truth right now I just find you boring so I think this will be my last reply to you, it might not be but i feel it will be, as talking to you just makes me feel dumber tbh 

• 2 weeks later...

been a month since the war started and once again I have been asked to update the war statistics. lpc/monsters inc coalition is winning. And by a lot. :war: someone said we already declared victory a long time ago and it was officals because it couldn't be contested or something like that and that all this current fighting is just putting out small pockets of the surviving losers. so congrats to the freedom fighters and revolutionaries on that epic victory!!

21 gun salute to all our fighters::: :gun:  :war:  :gun: x 7 = 21 :gun:

:awesome:

SNX starts a war. Tricks their allies to help. Wastes a bunch of money. Wastes a bunch of time. Gets curb stomped during the war. One thing about liars is that they usually are too stupid to remember all their lies, so the more they lie the more they expose themselves. This is absolutely the case with SNX government.

Brothers of the Revolution, and fighters in the war for SNX liberation please do not be offended by the insults, and babbling rants of lobotomized mules. Instead continue to smash through the paper Imperium, and expose the weakness that rots it from with-in. 

I suggest Zzniperr step up to the plate, and take control of SNX. With the right leadership SNX could be a great alliance, and I think he has what it takes.

The stats can't lie like Junka does.....

Lyricalz.com/Alliance-damage

The numbers in parenthesis below show nation strength damage dealt only. 

Monsters Inc (93,648.08) 36 Declared

Supernova X (45,875.42) 14 Declared

Edited by Hombre Sabio

Hombre you guys are smoking those clowns. Even after all the damage Monster's has done SNX may have more NS then before the war started. Looks like all the money they are stealing from their friends is coming in handy. A disloyal cowards train of thought:

"I'll start a war to boost my ego, and further my agenda at the cost of the alliance I am supposed to be protecting. Then I'll sucker in outsiders who show me love into funding my endeavors. Since I won't use my own money it will create the illusion my a#$ whooping isn't as bad as it really is."