Krabz announcement

KrAbZ%20Peace%20Flag%20Smaller_zpswina2m

Krabz decided not to join round 39, and is hereby disbanded.

Reason is, since blacklight is gone, the rest of the government members could hardly find the time to run the alliance properly.

We had great fun in the rounds we existed, we made some TE history and I hope our members had fun as well.

For now, that Krab on the flag is gonna put down the Martini glass and go do some swimming.

BUT, Be careful TE, don't have unprotected down declares, or you might get Krabz again.

See you on the other side TPC :-*

Sad to see the alliance go! I hope most of you will still be around though.
you guys certainly got stronger every round, was hoping to see you last a bit longer but you have left a memory..... we all caught krabz

We could always do with a few faces over here for numbers ;)(NOT a recruitment post)

Edited by KingBilly1

Ahhh, i loved Krabz. Just a fun alliance to be in. Had some good rounds. But if you can't manage it properly, it's better to disband and find new homes. Personally made my way back to the roots, which is TDO for me. Hope to see everyone on the battlefield under my new flag as well (which is, let's not lie, not as glorious as the Krabz flag)

Thanks octavia and YerDa, we did have the most awesome flag, the peace flag is still hanging from a shelf in my apartment, and I drink my coffee out of a Krabz warflag mug :D

Misfts and TPC, were my absolute favorite people to fight, disagreements and OWF crap aside , those people were worthy opponents. :D

I wish we had more time to continue Krabz, but Eliz said it already :) I'm excited to be a TDO member again though