Couple announcements

Isolatar

Part 1

[spoiler]

helheim-heidindomr-ok-motgangr-gatefold-

We exist. Big woop. Here, take a look at our charter. Try your best to memorise it.

Preamble

Bob is in need of a true warrior alliance. Since our resident infra hugger, Valhalla, cannot fulfil Bob's needs, we have taken upon ourselves to do so. You're welcome, Unknown Smurf. We are a group of nations whom have come together with mutual views on commitment. It is our belief that the success of our alliance depends on the success of our wars. Therefore, we look at each nation's warring capability to see if they are eligible for a free copy of The Times.

Membership

In order to join Helheim, you must fulfil at least two of the requirements presented below:

1. You must be a nation ruler. We don't want no Hakais here!
  2. You must be in at least one war during your stay in Helheim.
  3. You must have unrestricted access to your nation's internet. So no, you can't join Hoo. 
  4. You muse use said access to "gift" us at least five doge coins. However this is completely "optional".

Once one of us gets off their backside, a member of government will give you membership. We will try our best to defend our members but if we can't, go pester Shurukian. 

Leadership

Isolatar and Berbers is in charge. We're probably going to stay in leadership for a while. If you want us gone, nuke Claude twice.

Alliance Politics

If you've got a problem with us, take it up with Chimaera.

PROTECTED BY SHURUKIAN

/s/

Isolatar, Too lazy to do stuff

Berbers, An actual NATO soldier

[/spoiler]

Part 2

[spoiler]

helheim-heidindomr-ok-motgangr-gatefold-

History has a rather funny way of repeating itself. It started in Disorder, when an alliance signed a no nuke agreement with, arguably, the biggest threat to their coalition and not defending the alliance that had protected them since their second incarnation, earning them a nickname that will never disappear. A year later, they've committed an act worse than that. They've promised to attack any alliance attacking their allies, after all the chains had been used. At this rate, they may as well declare neutrality. However neutrality comes at a price. GPA, TDO and WTF have taken their beating. Now's your time to shine, Valhalla. 

/s/

Isolatar

Berbers

jraison

TheListener

And others

[/spoiler]

Edited by Isolatar

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are so many people on Bob that want nothing more than to burn Valhallan pixels, but can't due to politics of one sort or another.  So this war goes out to all those people, you know who you are.

As for you Valhalla, if you want an idea of of how this is going to go, I will just ask, "Are you familiar with the works of Shan Yu?"

Thank you all for your well wishes!

So, Isolatar, when do I get my free copy of the times?

It should be arriving some time next week.

Did Valhalla do anything in particular to offend you, or is it just generalized Valhalla-ness for which you think they should be punished?

Honestly, it's just Valhalla being Valhalla. 

Thank you all for your well wishes!

It should be arriving some time next week.

Honestly, it's just Valhalla being Valhalla. 

"Being" may be an overestimation of what they do on a daily basis, Iso.

You know I think this is bloody idiotic, but have fun, man.

One way Oculus can ensure Doom beats them in the long run is let them snipe off their OTPs one by one. Once they get away with it, its only a matter of time before Oculus falls and becomes a footnote in history.

Good job to Valhalla on fighting back rather than just take it like many alliances do when raided by them, keep up the good fight.

If Umbrella/VE doesn't help defend Valhalla against DK/TAO/Helheim; I'll consider it very cowardly. Also I think its escalated to them posting a DoW for Valhalla now because Valhalla actually fought back when raided, rather than just send peace. So I don't think that counts as infra hugging. Those sick of random raids by DK should all take a stand together, rather than let Doom get away with destroying the last pockets of resistance one by one. I'm sure VE, Umbrella & Oculus will get to expect more attacks in the future for not defending their allies when they should have if they let this go; they would be giving DK the same CB to use on them in the future as they are using on Valhalla.

Edited by Sephiroth

One way Oculus can ensure Doom beats them in the long run is let them snipe off their OTPs one by one. Once they get away with it, its only a matter of time before Oculus falls and becomes a footnote in history.

Good job to Valhalla on fighting back rather than just take it like many alliances do when raided by them, keep up the good fight.

If Umbrella/VE doesn't help defend Valhalla against DK/TAO/Helheim; I'll consider it very cowardly. Also I think its escalated to them posting a DoW for Valhalla now because Valhalla actually fought back when raided, rather than just send peace. So I don't think that counts as infra hugging. Those sick of random raids by DK should all take a stand together, rather than let Doom get away with destroying the last pockets of resistance one by one. I'm sure VE, Umbrella & Oculus will get to expect more attacks in the future for not defending their allies when they should have if they let this go; they would be giving DK the same CB to use on them in the future as they are using on Valhalla.

You clearly just don't get it.