TPF: Make OsRavan an Honorary Member of NPO

Schattenmann

TPF should consider OsRavan to be NPO  

103 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

OsRavan is highly upset that TPF might nuke NPO for a really long time, and as a lifelong crusader against reps, PZI, aggressive war, and everything evil in this world, except when he's doing it, he is shocked at the implications for this planet, which he has done everything in his power to preserve, except when he isn't.

OsRavan has been a stalwart ally to Pacifica for years, brokering special golden parachutes for ODN at every turn, and supporting them in every shenanigan that has brought their star low in the global eye.  Most especially, OsRavan was central to the dicking down TPF got in the Equilibrium War intrigues, the so-called handshake peace agreements negotiated in secret to create a predetermined outcome.

I say TPF recognize OsRavan's special concerns and investments in this affair, and grant him honorary baby-eating NPO membership, and nuke the everloving piss out of him until they have no more nukes or he has no more words, forever and ever amen.  

Who's with me?  Your vote to deep fry OsRavan is secret.

I find this move silly... and if the rumors that TPF intends for it to be eternal war are true, I find myself disappointed in them too.  I dont view them as remotely in the right in tbis conflict.

So you got beat up by your old friends in the last war.  It sucks, but it happens.  Frankly I doubt NPO were the 'masterminds' behind that.  But whatever.

You want 'revenge'.  I dont quite get it (I think you over-reacted a bit) but still thats fair.

This form of revenge is a bit silly since as others mentioned you wont do much of anything.  I suspect NPO will find it a good training exercise and the long term trajectory of their alliance wont be impacted a whit by it.  You would have done much better to dedicate time to build a proper coalition.  But again, whatever floats your boat.

If you intend an 'eternal' war... which while youve not flat out said is the read between the lines message i am getting in this thread and in convos... then frankly I think YOU are the bad-guys here.  I mean let me get this straight.

NPO hurts your feelings by going to war with you (months after your treaty ended).  So you are going to go ETERNAL war on them?  If any other alliance was planning an eternal war.. if NPO was planning it on YOU.... people would be screaming bloody murder.   But its a-ok for you to do it?  I mean holy-bob.  How butt hurt do you get?  

Talk about a silly reaction out of all proportion to the 'wrong' done to you.  Proportional response.

And yeah i get some dont mind you going 'eternal war' or 'vietfan' on NPO because NPO is bigger then you and they think of them as the bad guys.

But hypocrisy is hypocrisy.  Eternal war is bad for the world and a silly/harmful philosophy no matter WHO is doing it.

So if the rumors of that being your plan are true, than I will vastly enjoy watching you get stomped into the ground.

Since again.  What a silly over-reaction to someone not liking you.  Why you cant just go to war for a few months, get it out of your system, and move on like adults I have no idea.  And i'm disappointed to see something I thought was gone from Bob (for the betterment of all) being re-introduced as an acceptable policy.  So I sincerely hope the rumors of the eternal war stuff is bs.

Hmm .. makes me wonder if some people actually read posts fully.  I do believe somewhere in his posts he did say that he had no qualms about the who is involved but the matter of the action and the time frame regardless of anything and is just using TPF and NPO as examples of thoughts on the matter. 

Hmm .. makes me wonder if some people actually read posts fully.  I do believe somewhere in his posts he did say that he had no qualms about the who is involved but the matter of the action and the time frame regardless of anything and is just using TPF and NPO as examples of thoughts on the matter. 

This is no time for philosophical hypotheticals, the rubber has hit the road.

Please do concentrate on the matter in hand.

Isn't this about revenge for the last war? ODN likely agreeing to them get rolled is why they were and only real reason I would see for revenge.

CnG was their sides best and only shot at having a chance.

This discussion is in this place because it is about OsRavan. It is not about alliance decisions in the last war. STA insisted that ODN not enter on their behalf, as discussed in countless other threads. Why the hell must you derail yet another discussion? Do I have to go change my vote from Junka to you in Bilrow's poll? This thread is specifically about OsRavan, NPO, and TPF.

I think that as TPF are effectively off the leash - any and all leashes that might constrain the behaviour of a person or group - they will do whatever they please. That said I'd encourage them to prosecute a war against OsRavan for as long as they are able just because it would be funny especially if they citied this thread and specifically this post as inspiration for the move.

If he is, wouldn't there be a comic depicting him as such?

If he is not, wouldn't there be a comic depicting him as such?

Until such comics appear, I refuse to believe there is any OsRavan at all -- both inside and outside of NPO.