The Eternal Insanity ProtectoRIte Pact

Preamble
The Random Insanity Alliance(RIA) hereby agrees to protect the The Eternal Alliance(TEA).

Article I Non-Aggression and Protection
We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves.
Dalai Lama

In that spirit, the RIA agrees to protect the TEA should it find itself in any defensive wars and coexist peacefully as friends and allies. TEA has the option to take part in any defensive wars the RIA should find itself in, but TEA is not required to do so.

Article II Intelligence Pact
Both the RIA and the TEA agree to share any intelligence that is vital to the security and defense of either alliance.

Article III Optionally Mutual Aggression Pact
Should RIA or TEA declare an aggressive war, the other signatory is encouraged to provide them with assistance but they are not required to do so.

Article D: Florida
In 30 days RIA and TEA will review this treaty and decide to either upgrade or cancel this treaty!

Article V: Development Clause
TEA agrees to primarily tech deal with RIA, likewise the RIA agrees to provide guides and other assistance to help TEA grow successfully.

Article VI Disintegration Clause
Should either alliance want to end this agreement, they are required to notify the other alliance twenty-four hours before the wish the agreement to be terminated.

Signed on behalf of The Eternal Alliance,

Prime Minister of The Eternal Alliance,
Siddhartha Mitra,
Ruler of The Indian Federation,
Under Authority Granted By
President Hop 24,
President of The Eternal Alliance

Signed on Behalf of The Random Insanity Alliance,
Lord Cactuar:
Shadow, By the Grace of Cactuar, His Glorious Excellency The Most Holy, Blessed, and Venerable Lord Cactuar of Random Insanity and the Dominions and Territories thereunto belonging, Captain Planet Emeritus, Supreme Pontiff of the Holy Realms of the Cactuar, Defender of the Faith, Guardian of the Funk, Grand Master of the Most Noble Sovereign Military Order of Cactimus Prime, Central Commander of the Nintuar Clan, Leader and Guide of the Rivolucion, The Ultimate Lifeform, Mystic Dragon Emperor of the Cheeselands, Archduke of Disorder, Overlord of Lunacy, Puppetmaster of Chaos, etc.

Floridian Council, 
Cactimus Prime dester55
Gigantuar Leo, I didn't sign off on this!
Funktuar Mogar, Emperor of the Royal Ariana Grande Empire, Minister of Mogar Affairs, Minister of Attention, CN's Psychologist, Captain Planet Emeritus, Frequent nuclear rogue, First!, Master of Amsging, Banned for your Sins, King of Notaries, Dual Member of The Bear Cavalry whether they want him or not, Defender of all of the cybernations females, still working on coming up with more titles to catch up to Shadow, All Around Nice Guy, Also Hello Electron Sponge. Edited by Mogar

It's a good thing I browse this Forum from time to time.
I was just about ready to set up an invasion (their AA page says nothing about protection), so I just saved myself quite a headache. And probably an ass kicking.
Congrats on the treaty!
o7

Shit son, talk of missed opportunities. We coulda gotten to cut up the rug, together, swinging to the band. Now it will never happen. Are you happy now? :( Edited by Helbrecht