A Valentine from TPF

HailSatan

15 hours ago, murtibing said:

Second message which you posted offers surrender terms to the attacked nation. And those surrender terms are very easy (only switching AA). What's wrong with that? TPF is very lenient here.

Its not what it is that is the problem. Its using it to pressure a nation young to CN that has now idea what it is or how to handle it. Of course some will seek help from their alliance others will just be confused. So yea I consider it a jerk move, they can attack all they want or all they can (which hasn't been much lately #anarchy24/7) but don't be an ass about it.

Edited by stoyanovp

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think everyone understands my point of view here. I don't fret for NPO here as it is a big alliance which can easily outlive this petty conflict. Its the new players that I'm worried about. And not the new members of NPO perspective but rather the new players to CN. Of course most people could give less of a fu*k so I don't even know why I am posting this.

Edited by stoyanovp

23 hours ago, stoyanovp said:

Its not what it is that is the problem. Its using it to pressure a nation young to CN that has now idea what it is or how to handle it. Of course some will seek help from their alliance others will just be confused. So yea I consider it a jerk move, they can attack all they want or all they can (which hasn't been much lately #anarchy24/7) but don't be an ass about it.

It's things like this that make me advocate really doubling down on these types of endeavors, if I had any ambition what-so-ever, I'd personally spearhead those efforts. 

It's far from the first time somebody has done something like that, and to a well functioning alliance it poses no real danger. Alliances always like to control the narrative that their members hear, because that gives them control. These nations you speak of are paying the price for the seeds that their leadership sowed. If they want to face the consequences for offenses they did not commit, that's fine, but don't pretend like they don't have a right to hear something other then the narrative that the New Pacific Order wants them to hear. 

A good government should serve to protect their members and promote their interests, although in almost every significant alliance there's a handful of individuals in control who are mostly just using the membership to promote their own interests. How dare somebody do something that might cause their members to complain, how dare somebody do something that forces them to answer some difficult questions. 

On 5/14/2016 at 0:53 AM, stoyanovp said:

So you're upset that new nations might quit because of us, but you're not upset at the very thing that is suffocating Bob and hemorrhaging nations? Their politics and curb stomp warfare?! Gtfoh with your ass kissing !@#$%^&*! 

6 hours ago, stoyanovp said:

I don't think everyone understands my point of view here. I don't fret for NPO here as it is a big alliance which can easily outlive this petty conflict. Its the new players that I'm worried about.

NPO isn't worried about new nations, as they are attacking new nations themselves in the other military conflict in which they are involved (Oculus-SPATR war). The difference is that member of TPF has offered lenient peace terms to the new nation; whereas Oculus isn't allowing anyone, even new nations to surrender individually.

Granted, if said "new nations" hadn't sent disgusting messages to Sengoku government members and hadn't sent aid to nations we were at war with minutes before attempting to surrender, their offers to surrender might have seemed genuine.

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, Jacob Reiffenstein said:

Still going!

This would be a wonderful message of defiance were it not for the fact that most people simply do not care, while many of the rest are content to derive pleasure from the fact that your death agonies are so prolonged.