A Valentine from TPF

HailSatan

tpfwar1_zps5cb9e2c2.png

As of 1045 PM on Valentines Day 2016, We as The Phoenix Federation cancel all of our standing treaties: 

Hell Freezes Over Siberian Tiger Alliance

You Only Live Twice Accords MI6

The Philomena Accords United Equestria

Cybernation's First Ever, and unlikeliest BrODP Farkistan

635895983447246702-465764955_10-valentin

To New Pacific Order  a Valentine from all of us at The Phoenix Federation: 

Behold the great pacifica, the true destroyer of The Phoenix Federation, may pacifica live forever!!! 

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess instead of disband you wanted to go out with a bang...err whimper.  TPF has been in my top 5 WAE for a very long time, being the WAE for many of those years.  You ditched out of UJP early, you OOC warred like losers, you ditched out of Disorder early and then got upset at NPO instead of admitting you were huge cowards.  Oh, weren't you part of the Coward Coalition too or whatever it was called?

That's some track record!  Congrats, you won't be missed, lol.

The faint echo of a long lost lover's sigh resounded through the hall. Love and war. Intertwined within the psyche of mankind. A tedious balance upheld by the careful nurturing of the heart. And as the balance is tipped, it becomes deadlier than the strongest venom. Love: It can heal, mend, corrupt and kill all the same.

The betrayed Phoenix, burned to ashes by its Pacifican lover. Its broken heart the catalyst of a never-ending all-consuming rage being ignited. It rises from the dead. Fiery flames swirling around as it enters its suicidal rampage. Yet the rage was mute. All that resounded was the sigh: The solemn sound of incarnate disappointment and disgust. For the Phoenix knew that rhetoric was a pointless exercise. That words would do no justice to the proper description of the injustice it had been forced to accept as its reality. 

This is a tragic rage, yet familiar all the same. The dramatic destruction of all one holds dear, for nothing more than the selfish ambitions of the one he once held tight.

And so the Phoenix marched. To the beginning of its end. And as it marched it knew: That it had never truly lived until this very day. The day where it finally releases itself from the self-imposed shackles of reluctance. From the moralist chains that had kept it down so long. Nothing mattered any longer. Truly, it never did at all. The Phoenix was free. And its transcendent fire would not be extinguished so long as its hatred burned within its fiery eyes. There no longer was past, nor was there future. There was only the heat.

Fly, Phoenix. And know that your ember shall reignite the revolution. So the Pen decrees.

Edited by Partisan

I guess instead of disband you wanted to go out with a bang...err whimper.  TPF has been in my top 5 WAE for a very long time, being the WAE for many of those years.  You ditched out of UJP early, you OOC warred like losers, you ditched out of Disorder early and then got upset at NPO instead of admitting you were huge cowards.  Oh, weren't you part of the Coward Coalition too or whatever it was called?

That's some track record!  Congrats, you won't be missed, lol.

:::yawn:::: Please, come up with something new .... 

Going out with a bang beats wasting away doing nothing & I can see how you would feel betrayed by NPO. So have fun.

Also I didn't even realize it was Valentine's Day when I declared on Kim Jun Junka until I saw this thread, but he'll receive similar affection. :wub: