A Valentine from TPF

HailSatan

2 hours ago, Vol Navy said:

You go into peace mode so no one can attack you, that's it's only function. Dress it how you like it, you were in peace mode because you feared being attacked. It's the only function it has on this planet. 

Man seriously I at least thought you had a brain or a clear thought of thinking. No one is this dense. Peace mode is a effective tool for rebuilding and entering the fray. Everyone uses it every war but yet we still get the b.s about it being a cheap and low tactic and your a instant pussy when everyone uses it for the exact same purpose. 

Also what are the 8 nations on tpf doing in peace mode? Don't give some b.s answer either because we all know the answer. 

Edited by Alexio15

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, Vol Navy said:

You go into peace mode so no one can attack you, that's it's only function. Dress it how you like it, you were in peace mode because you feared being attacked. It's the only function it has on this planet. 

Speak for yourself mate, you used to be part of the tier and times that hid whole wars in peacemode. 

Like I said your peacemode joke was lame and your persistent use of it is making you look a joke.

So I've read through all of this and I have to say I really can't stay shut anymore. Jude X and the rest of your kind should just stop trying to justify their actions.

First it was politically accurate to hit us with a long discussion about ethics and politics. Then it was heroically justified to attack an alliance as large as NPO. Then it was accurate from a military point of view to attack smaller nations. How much more of this is there really?

Of course you are gonna get good damage numbers in a 1 v 6 fight.  You can get nuked only once per day while you dish out all the damage you can to all 6 members. Are you proud of your mathematics ? Yes or no it doesn't change the fact that its nothing to brag about.

On 2/26/2016 at 6:06 PM, Judge X said:

Not too bad for my first round with a 6 v 1 and work causing me to miss 1 whole day...

How our nations are developed despite of their age is a personal choice. We don't push people for anymore than they would like to offer.And you feel like attacking year old nations is justified. That is kind of fine with me. But attacking newer members and sending them messages like this:

To: fierodude23    From: HailSatan    Date: 4/8/2016 7:56:04 AM

Subject: what sucks

Message: you joined the #1 AA to have protection. Not getting much are ya ?

To: fierodude23    From: HailSatan    Date: 4/10/2016 6:59:03 AM

Subject: I can make the attacks stop

Message: If you switch your AA to TPF POW. All the attacks will stop and you can start to rebuild.

You are exactly the scum everybody describes you as for using these kind of tactics.

And Judge please stop acting all high and mighty about being justified. We know what your plan was all along

On 2/14/2016 at 8:29 AM, Judge X said:

I figure the next year of terrorizing lower level nations should do some justice. I look forward to my farewell message in this thread in a year.

One good turn deserved another

For Moo,
may Pacifica live forever!

So now that we've come to the conclusion that TPF is not going out with a bang but with a !@#$%^ move to target low tier procurers I'll leave you with a promise. I may not know much of Pacifica's past and may be I can't relate and understand this old grudge of yours. But I will stand here for the new members of NPO and as long as you keep terrorizing nations under 15k NS I will be there to keep as many of you as I can in anarchy and to keep you from attacking young unprepared nations.

8 hours ago, stoyanovp said:

So now that we've come to the conclusion that TPF is not going out with a bang but with a !@#$%^ move to target low tier procurers I'll leave you with a promise. I may not know much of Pacifica's past and may be I can't relate and understand this old grudge of yours. But I will stand here for the new members of NPO and as long as you keep terrorizing nations under 15k NS I will be there to keep as many of you as I can in anarchy and to keep you from attacking young unprepared nations.

I had 26k tech before last war when NPO stripped off about 20k tech.  You knock us down so all we have is small nations left and then complain that we fight those at the same level?  I fought your large nations when I was large.  I fight your small nations now that I'm smaller.  It isn't really that complicated.

10 hours ago, stoyanovp said:

Of course you are gonna get good damage numbers in a 1 v 6 fight.  You can get nuked only once per day while you dish out all the damage you can to all 6 members. Are you proud of your mathematics ? Yes or no it doesn't change the fact that its nothing to brag about.

This kind of rationale works for maybe the first 3 or 4 days of a cycle of war one enters with a full complement of nukes. Yes, we can only get nuked once per day, but most of us may land a nuke once every 2 or 3 days with our 2 chances a day once the initial stockpile runs out. Also, if our opponents do their job, we are never able to declare wars so it is a 1 vs. 3 scenario most of the time. I had a 1 vs. 7 last week that yielded some wonderful damage numbers though. Of course, it helped that my two NPO opponents who were well developed tech and wonder-wise launched a grand total of 0 attacks while the Atlas and RnR guys picked up their slack.

17 hours ago, stoyanovp said:

So I've read through all of this and I have to say I really can't stay shut anymore. Jude X and the rest of your kind should just stop trying to justify their actions.

First it was politically accurate to hit us with a long discussion about ethics and politics. Then it was heroically justified to attack an alliance as large as NPO. Then it was accurate from a military point of view to attack smaller nations. How much more of this is there really?

How our nations are developed despite of their age is a personal choice. We don't push people for anymore than they would like to offer.And you feel like attacking year old nations is justified. That is kind of fine with me. But attacking newer members and sending them messages like this:

Message: If you switch your AA to TPF POW. All the attacks will stop and you can start to rebuild.

You are exactly the scum everybody describes you as for using these kind of tactics.

And Judge please stop acting all high and mighty about being justified. We know what your plan was all along

Thanks son, you are winning the war for us. You are making it all the more sweet with your complete lack of knowledge and your rage. I, myself am not hitting new nations. I cannot speak up for the rest of my alliance mates, but opening the eyes of Pacifica's "finest" is just fine. The problem with your alliances approach to their nation building is that when they leverage their guerilla politics things like this happen. We long ago understood this as NPO's closest ally. Giving succinct nation building models and leaving it up to them to manage them at their own rate. All it takes is a single war to get them on track. It builds an alliance of efficient war fighters no matter if they decide to be tech farms or they decide to grow. 

Yes idiot, we were your alliances closest ally for the better part of a decade. Defending them both on the battlefield and in politics and when we didn't bend to their will, we were deemed a risk and jettisoned and them attacked preemptively a short time later, because of boredom. The whole, "TPF was going to attack anyways." reasoning is complete bull !@#$! The odds were so overwhelmingly in your sides favor that a preemptive attack was nothing, but spitting in our face. Have no doubt though that NPO is complete garbage. They will turn on anyone that they see as a risk to their agenda and they will subsequently attack them.

9 hours ago, Haflinger said:

You were attacked because you sided with "permazi for wartime recruits" MI6. An enemy alliance.

Incorrect, we were attacked because NPO was bored, and they wanted to take out there frustration on TPF, because we had the audacity to stop being a meat shield. Hence why we were the targets of most of the NPO government in the initial attack. I can only imagine the glee in the eyes of the guys in gov when they talked about preempting us.

7 minutes ago, leeguy said:

Incorrect, we were attacked because NPO was bored, and they wanted to take out there frustration on TPF, because we had the audacity to stop being a meat shield. Hence why we were the targets of most of the NPO government in the initial attack. I can only imagine the glee in the eyes of the guys in gov when they talked about preempting us.

Not even close. There was no glee. There was no "attack due to audacity." You were allied to MI6, and we were at war with them. There was a decision to pre-empt what was seen as an inevitable attack. If you don't like it, fine. You can't be blamed for that. But claiming that the NPO was looking forward to it with wide eyes is patently false.

1 minute ago, Qazzian said:

Not even close. There was no glee. There was no "attack due to audacity." You were allied to MI6, and we were at war with them. There was a decision to pre-empt what was seen as an inevitable attack. If you don't like it, fine. You can't be blamed for that. But claiming that the NPO was looking forward to it with wide eyes is patently false.

It is rather silly to pretend you needed to preempt the oh so scary TPF when just your alliance and IRON are nearly the same size as every other sanctioned alliance put together, excluding GPA, and if we count your direct allies make up about 1/3rd of the total NS in the game. If you hope to win this propaganda war you might want to tone down the "threat" that TPF supposedly posed.

4 minutes ago, Mogar said:

If you hope to win this propaganda war you might want to tone down the "threat" that TPF supposedly posed.

How can you lose a propaganda war these days?  They not going to win the hearts of those not allied with them? Oh the horror, how will they sleep at night....

6 minutes ago, Mogar said:

It is rather silly to pretend you needed to preempt the oh so scary TPF when just your alliance and IRON are nearly the same size as every other sanctioned alliance put together, excluding GPA, and if we count your direct allies make up about 1/3rd of the total NS in the game. If you hope to win this propaganda war you might want to tone down the "threat" that TPF supposedly posed.

Re-read what I said. I never claimed it was because we were scared of them, just that it was going to happen.

My point was, and still is, that the lie that the NPO was drooling at the mouth at the idea of hitting TPF is flat out wrong.

2 minutes ago, the rebel said:

How can you lose a propaganda war these days?  They not going to win the hearts of those not allied with them? Oh the horror, how will they sleep at night....

If they didn't care they'd have stopped responding to this thread 20 pages ago, the fact they continue to try to argue with TPF proves they feel this is an argument that matters. I understand both sides of the issue but it's rather disingenuous to behave as though TPF was a threat to NPO or Oculus at any point during the MI6 curbstomp.

Just now, Qazzian said:

Re-read what I said. I never claimed it was because we were scared of them, just that it was going to happen.

My point was, and still is, that the lie that the NPO was drooling at the mouth at the idea of hitting TPF is flat out wrong.

Then perhaps it will be a lesson that you should wait for treaty chains to actually chain out before hitting an alliance you know damn well is fairly inactive, unless Oculus' goal really is to simply wipe out the rest of the world, in which case you're doing a bangup job, onwards to 6500.

5 minutes ago, Mogar said:

If they didn't care they'd have stopped responding to this thread 20 pages ago, the fact they continue to try to argue with TPF proves they feel this is an argument that matters.

The same reason as to why you post, its something to do.

I post because I am a harbinger of the future, we can either improve our world together or continue circling the drain, I suspect most to pick the latter because it affords them security, but at some point people will realize their infra and tech don't matter nearly as much as the health of the world.

This argument that we didn't "need" to preempt TPF is stupid. Doing so gave us a great tactical advantage. No one forced TPF to treaty MI6 as far as I'm aware - they chose where they stood and we took them at their word.

On 4/28/2016 at 0:17 PM, stoyanovp said:

LMAO, I offered you a way out of the war you had no clue about . You didn't take it, so be it.   

I don't care if you are 1 day old or 3000 days old in NPO, if you are in range you will get attacked , for you are NPO, you are the tech farms that make the upper tier happy. It's very interesting to me that they call in Atlas and R&R, goes to show that even then #1 AA has it's weakness. 

Box of tissues if you think this is unfair or wrong. All is fair in love and war, right?  Is it my fault you have piss poor training of the new nations, nope. Maybe we exposed your weakness. Could it be we actually helped you. 

Why all this , was it solely for the MI6 war , really ?  granted Cockulus really didn't need to pre-empt us, do you really think we would have left MI6 out to dry? Could have saved a ton of PR if you would have just let us come into the mix like we would have and then all jump, because an attack on one cockulus nation is a attack on them all. RIGHT? 

That wasn't the only reason, over the years we were treated like lap dogs and just stroked and told to attack and who to attack. When I finally said no is when things went more sour.  Interesting times though, during the talks of why things have broke down NPO signed with DT, did they bother to say hey we are signing a treaty with DT, not a word. That right there was how it was, NPO does what NPO wants to, if its right for NPO. period.   

So this war is basically getting back the years of being the meat shield. That is all , nothing more nothing less. 

I haven't seen the recent numbers , but hey it's amazing what 28 nations can do to the #1 AA...( like us or not you would have to agree)

On 4/26/2016 at 2:18 AM, Alexio15 said:

Man seriously I at least thought you had a brain or a clear thought of thinking. No one is this dense. Peace mode is a effective tool for rebuilding and entering the fray. Everyone uses it every war but yet we still get the b.s about it being a cheap and low tactic and your a instant pussy when everyone uses it for the exact same purpose. 

Also what are the 8 nations on tpf doing in peace mode? Don't give some b.s answer either because we all know the answer. 

I will answer your question. Why, because I can. 

The 8 nations in peace mode . ill break it down for you this way. Because they can. 

Although, i was going to leave it at that will say it this way, we have a few nations that are pussies being dead weight from the beginning . then the others because the great NPO screwed up the stagger and allowed them to get to PM.  There is that what you were looking for?  

10 minutes ago, Jacob Reiffenstein said:

Yeah, so did Pearl Harbor for the Japanese.

You're really only reinforcing the point. Nice try though.

19 minutes ago, Jacob Reiffenstein said:

Yeah, so did Pearl Harbor for the Japanese.

I find this particularly insensitive as an ex-member of a Japanese themed alliance.