A Valentine from TPF

HailSatan

If anyone happens to care(and be registered on our forums), tea, biscuits, & spy reports are being offered in our public lounge as a farewell gesture. Because why not? But mostly because it will piss off more than a few sanctimonious people here.

Never understood why people didnt make spy reports public, I mean you are at war after all 

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I, for one, don't understand why people bother to talk with TPF. They weren't a rational political actor for at least a year before this, and they certainly are even less so now. No amount of talking will have any effect, other than possibly causing annoyance and confusion.

I'm also not certain why some members of TPF continue to post half-lies and spin if they sincerely intend to end their presence here. Surely it is entirely pointless for them to do so? Or perhaps they aren't being entirely honest in that rhetoric of not caring, either...

Fix the problem we are leaving because of! That is our message our reason! NPO has become the embodiment of the plague afflicting this world. Are they the worst? Maybe. Are they they only? $%&@ no! Yet they are our personal farewell message. You squabble over the dumbest !@#$ I swear! We hemorrhage hundreds of nations a day because of them and you! As you've aged here on Bob you did not become stewards to grow Bob! All you area is necrophiles. Feeding off of a dying planet, clamoring over each other to see who is on top of all their dead friends bones. Filth...

I am going to take exception to NPO being some kind of world ending plague as you claim.  As far as I can see - we have done nothing but grow people in this world - how is this bad for this world?  NPO has managed to grow it's size while alliances - such as yours - have not.  We don't do it because we are what you claim - we retain people because we keep them busy and teach them how to play in this world.  You might want to try it some time instead of blaming everyone else for your demise.

I'm not blaming anybody for the decline of Planet Bob or the Decline of TPF.   NPO and other major play-it-safe alliances aren't necessarily bad; they're just the embodiment of taking things safe, jeopardizing nothing, and going through the motions.

Life on Planet Bob has involved going through the motions for years now.  For both the dominant and the demolished, even warfare has become a rote, joyless yearly practice; a short period of mildly-boring  formulaic “fighting” followed by months and months of sheer tedium while preparing for the next predictable and increasingly uninspired dust-up.   It doesn’t matter which side of the curb our nations are on.  It’s just a different kind of tedium we deal with.  Planet Bob is a calcified, shambling corpse.   If the predictable and bland modern life on Planet Bob doesn’t have your citizens contemplating pulling-the-plug on their life-support, I commend you.

I liked being a ruler of my nation for several years, maybe from 2007-2011). This "use-my-warchest-to-harass-NPO-on-my-way-out" is my love letter to the old Planet Bob and a middle-finger to what it has become.  I'd love to see this sort of exit become a tradition. 

Someday, the Gods of Planet Bob may finally throw their hands up and perform a planetary mercy-killing. I'm not sticking around for it. 

Edited by Cosmoski

The best part is there's a very easy 60/40 NS split war that could occur right now, but that'd mean taking a risk and it's much safer to just sit on 20 billion and do nothing rather than put all these statistics to use.

I, for one, don't understand why people bother to talk with TPF. They weren't a rational political actor for at least a year before this, and they certainly are even less so now. No amount of talking will have any effect, other than possibly causing annoyance and confusion.

I'm also not certain why some members of TPF continue to post half-lies and spin if they sincerely intend to end their presence here. Surely it is entirely pointless for them to do so? Or perhaps they aren't being entirely honest in that rhetoric of not caring, either...

does this guy really keep getting promoted lmao this is BR-level rhetoric from like 2009, surely NPO has better to offer

TPF posts are lit in comparison

I talk to them because they have spirit, they always have. Whatever they do, they do it all the way, and Kiwis respect that. 

What if you get warned for grave digging? Be careful!

You have got to be kidding me?! Gtfoh with that bull! We are at war, against a larger alliance, and I could care less what you try to label it! Where was grave digging when NPO held FAN at war? Where was Grave digging when it was just 10+ on 1?! You whiny little loud mouths will cry about anything you don't like! I'm not grave digging. I'm having fun fighting a larger foe that is much more active than I am.

You have got to be kidding me?! Gtfoh with that bull! We are at war, against a larger alliance, and I could care less what you try to label it! Where was grave digging when NPO held FAN at war? Where was Grave digging when it was just 10+ on 1?! You whiny little loud mouths will cry about anything you don't like! I'm not grave digging. I'm having fun fighting a larger foe that is much more active than I am.

You do know that TPF fought with NPO against FAN both times, right?

And now they know first hand what that exact betrayal feels like.

Rot in hell, Pacifica.

im CRYING

I was told to come back and look at this, as it was partially my fault for holding the "don't drop TPF cause history and things" stance for years and years.  I would like to counter that had I not, JudgeX would not be around now and actively posting his upset. It was my pleasure.

Grave digging means posting in a thread that hasn't been posted in in a long time...

Well damn! Never knew that... I'll have to keep this going. I don't want another warning. No need to get the ban hammer.

Rot in hell, Pacifica!

Well damn! Never knew that... I'll have to keep this going. I don't want another warning. No need to get the ban hammer.

[OOC]If I could get down to 0%, you can too.  Seriously, me.  Of all people.  Ask a mod to tell you how long my rap sheet is, because lol, probably one of the longest in the game.[/OOC]