A Valentine from TPF

HailSatan

Does this mean that Cockulus will come in because NPO can't handle TPF on its own all 38 nations.  LoL . Might I just say WOW.   Or is this something else?

HAHA HE MADE A PHALLIC JOKE HAHA

I hope both of you burn eternally

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does this mean that Cockulus will come in because NPO can't handle TPF on its own all 38 nations.  LoL . Might I just say WOW.   Or is this something else?

NPO are innocent victims. They were minding their own business and enjoying their Valentine's Day until you pre-empted them for no good reason.

NPO fight you guys one on one? You must realize that's against their code of ethics of using all force available to them.

Although it would show strength for NPO to fight them one on one, as well as be more entertaining. Also with all their years of service to NPO, it would make for a more interesting ending to this saga in TPF/NPO relations.

Hey bra, I was going to declare war, I got all excited then realized you all had just been crushed.  What's up with that man?  Why you ruining my fun?

I feel so betrayed.

NPO fight you guys one on one? You must realize that's against their code of ethics of using all force available to them.

Although it would show strength for NPO to fight them one on one, as well as be more entertaining. Also with all their years of service to NPO, it would make for a more interesting ending to this saga in TPF/NPO relations.

Agreed. But that would be to much to expect out of NPO. They already have there lackeys declaring on us.

You should have titled this escapade what it is: "Free Tech For NPO & Allies"

Optional Subtitles:
"Guilt Free!"
"Because You Should Feel Bad, But You Don't!"
"Revenge Fantasies - For When Your Other Fantasies Are Shot Down!"

Hey bra, I was going to declare war, I got all excited then realized you all had just been crushed.  What's up with that man?  Why you ruining my fun?

I feel so betrayed.

You could always go defend your allies in Nordreich!

NPO are innocent victims. They were minding their own business and enjoying their Valentine's Day until you pre-empted them for no good reason.

That moment when your ex sends you a DOW.  I'm calling it:

My Crazy Ex Valentine war.

I am so original.

Agreed. But that would be to much to expect out of NPO. They already have there lackeys declaring on us.

Although with your timing on this, you probably gave Umbrella/VE & others in Oculus the excuse they need not to assist Valhalla. So kind of bad timing, although its doubtful they would have come in guns blazing for Valhalla regardless.  They could still assist Valhalla if they want to prove they assist their allies (Valhalla got attacked first & all of Oculus isn't really needed for you guys), but that would be expecting to much out of them most likely. :\

You could always go defend your allies in Nordreich!

And expend real political capital!? Never. 

We're goign to definitely take out TPF for personal reasons. 

Tis the poison clan way nowadays apaprently.

NoR doesn't need helpw ith a couple of rogues. 

I feel so betrayed.

You could re-roll and come join the fun  lol  or use some lower NS nation.  Wasn't it Poison Clan that got their gov't deleted because of just that ?  or something like that. 

I figure the next year of terrorizing lower level nations should do some justice. I look forward to my farewell message in this thread in a year.

One good turn deserved another

For Moo,
may Pacifica live forever!

A fitting exit, although I tend to think it'll be a prolonged one. 

Although if everyone could unite around a common enemy such as TAO/TCA, wouldn't you rather do that?

In my opinion, TAO/Allies being hit should take priority above all else, then maybe we'll get to see if Stonewall actually fights me when he gets in range. Even if we have no active wars on them now & they never posted a DoW for us; I still consider that war very much on still & will hit them back before our war with TAO concludes.

So all the NoR & Valhalla allies should fight the one which will show real courage in defending allies who ended up in Doom's crosshairs.

Edited by Sephiroth

Good luck TPF

As we all know, NPO wont have the balls to go at it alone so I am sure it will be yet another dog pile, guessing 10 vs 1 here yet again

They clearly don't have the balls to hit any of the Doom nations currently raiding their allies, I doubt anyone thinks Oc is willing to fight a war in which they'd risk losing meaningful statistics.

They clearly don't have the balls to hit any of the Doom nations currently raiding their allies, I doubt anyone thinks Oc is willing to fight a war in which they'd risk losing meaningful statistics.

For those still on the fence on who hegemony is between Oculus & Doom; allowing the allies of many of them to get attacked without helping would signal Doom still holding more power than Oculus to get away with it.

So I think there is quite a bit riding on this for Oculus if they do want to be seen as the new hegemony to replace Doom, backing down would make it seem like they allow Doom to walk all over them.

Edited by Sephiroth