TPC Announcement

Alliance_Flag.gif

giphy.gif

The guns have fallen silent on the battlefield. 

After many rounds of being one of the pillars of TE, The Phoenix Cobras are announcing that after a glorious day, the sun has set on our time in TE. 

All great empires must come to an end. We hold our heads up high as we all lay down our arms and retire to our individual kingdoms. 

As many of you know, TPC has been around for years. We have seen the highest of the highs, and achieved things that were rarely rivaled in the game. Even until the end, we had the greatest concentration of elite fighters and builders in TE. With TE fading, we decided that it was time to undertake an honorable exit.

To our friends--you were always there for us and we are grateful for your support and wisdom during the darkest days.

To our enemies--thank you. It was you who pushed us to greater heights, and taught us what it meant to lead in an unstable world. 

There are more TPC members than I can count who should be recognized for what we built together, but here are a few.

Dogbite

Burning Glory

Bibliotech

Dealmaster

Jonboy

Wired

E

Rock n Rolla

Rambozo

CDS

Hagdang Bato

Utown

I am proud of who we are and what we did. 

o/

o/ TPC

I may have only been here for five rounds, but throughout that time, you guys have proven to be the most enjoyable and honourable opponent. Any war with you was guaranteed to be challenging and exciting.

I wish that TDO had had the joy of fighting alongside you once. But any of your members who wish to return next round would be welcomed by us, if they wished :)

Alliance_Flag.gif

giphy.gif

After many rounds of being one of the pillars of TE, The Phoenix Cobras are announcing that after a glorious day, the sun has set on our time in TE. 

All great empires must come to an end. We hold our heads up high as we all lay down our arms and retire to our individual kingdoms. 

As many of you know, TPC has been around for years. We have seen the highest of the highs, and achieved things that were rarely rivaled in the game. Even until the end, we had the greatest concentration of elite fighters and builders in TE. With TE fading, we decided that it was time to undertake an honorable exit.

To our friends--you were always there for us and we are grateful for your support and wisdom during the darkest days.

To our enemies--thank you. It was you who pushed us to greater heights, and taught us what it meant to lead in an unstable world. 

There are more TPC members than I can count who should be recognized for what we built together, but here are a few.

Dogbite

Burning Glory

Bibliotech

Dealmaster

Jonboy

Wired

E

Rock n Rolla

Rambozo

CDS

Hagdang Bato

Utown

o/

Congrats on a good round, TPC!

Did you manage to get the record books for this round before it ended?  I'd like to see how everyone made out, which records were shattered (I'm looking at you, StevieG, and your insane casualty count)

Randomly popping in to give you gents me best wishes. You've always been one of the most consistently elite alliances out there, TE will certainly have a strange void in it without you. o/

The end of an era. Obligations out in the real world finally shut down my game playing last year, but my five-year run with TPC was probably the longest stretch I've ever played a single game (and second to grad school, the longest I've ever been part of any organization). TPC is a classy group, and if any of you ever need someone to pick up a stagger, you only have to call.

Most of my hardest battles were against you guys and you will be sorely missed by this kitty.

My only regret is I never got to be a part of your most honorable alliance. Close but just didn't quite get there.

Seeing this post by KJ made me very sad.  :(

I hope some of you guys decide to continue in TE.  You've left an indelible mark and set the standard by which greatness is judged here.  I don't think anyone could fill your shoes.  You'll be missed.  If you guys ever are on IRC look me up.  You know where to find me :)

Sad news...  TPC's disbanding leaves a great void in TE...  It's been a honor to both fight along side and against them..  I've loved them at times... and I've hated them at times..  Yet they always warranted much respect. Nothing got the adrenaline flowing more than suddenly realizing your nation/AA was a target of a TPC blitz. :)

Ordo Paradoxia Salutes TPC 

Rexius

Grand Master

Ordo Paradoxia

Thanks for all the kind words, everyone. We figured if we can't go full speed we might as well retire to our farms :)

Sad news...  TPC's disbanding leaves a great void in TE...  It's been a honor to both fight along side and against them..  I've loved them at times... and I've hated them at times..  Yet they always warranted much respect. Nothing got the adrenaline flowing more than suddenly realizing your nation/AA was a target of a TPC blitz. :)

Rexius

Grand Master

Ordo Paradoxia

Thanks. Remember our blood feud a few years back? Our 30 day war was probably the most epic thing I've been a part of in TE. I spent $96 million on that war. The way things should be in TE. 

Rexius

Grand Master

Ordo Paradoxia

I have to echo Rexius here. TPC was nothing if not consistent, and I appreciated that. I respected the dedication and love for game mechanics. Being drawn to econ myself, I always wondered what it would be like to be in an alliance full of econ nuts. I got to experience that the round I joined TPC. You probably never knew it at the time, but I was truly geeking out. It was so refreshing. If I had a question about game mechanics, I always knew I could find the answer in TPC. I will miss that. You will be sorely missed.

o/ The Phoenix Cobras

Alliance_Flag.gif

giphy.gif

Dogbite

Burning Glory

Bibliotech

Dealmaster

Jonboy

Wired

E

Rock n Rolla

Rambozo

CDS

Hagdang Bato

Utown

o/

o/ You guys are legends. Retire in peace now. You guys earned it. 

I first played TE in Round 5 as a member of The Phoenix Federation

Sometime later (not sure of the Round/Year) I moved to The Ozland Cobras soon after they were founded.

Shortly after, TPC and TOC merged to form The Phoenix Cobras, and TPC has been my TE home ever since.

Alas, RL is currently such that I don`t have the time to play TE this round and perhaps forever (I`m even late posting here).  Many TPC members are in the same boat, and I observe the end of The Phoenix Cobras with great regret and sadness.

My thanks to those who made the past 35 rounds so enjoyable, from both sides of the battle field.  I`ve made many friends in and out of TPC.  There are far too many people to mention by name, including those I have shared government with, so let me just close by thanking the great leaders I have had the honour to serve under:

Burning Glory

The Wizard of OZ

Kegkiller (Dogbite)

King James XVIII

Long live The Phoenix Cobras !

I first played TE in Round 5 as a member of The Phoenix Federation

Sometime later (not sure of the Round/Year) I moved to The Ozland Cobras soon after they were founded.

Shortly after, TPC and TOC merged to form The Phoenix Cobras, and TPC has been my TE home ever since.

Alas, RL is currently such that I don`t have the time to play TE this round and perhaps forever (I`m even late posting here).  Many TPC members are in the same boat, and I observe the end of The Phoenix Cobras with great regret and sadness.

My thanks to those who made the past 35 rounds so enjoyable, from both sides of the battle field.  I`ve made many friends in and out of TPC.  There are far too many people to mention by name, including those I have shared government with, so let me just close by thanking the great leaders I have had the honour to serve under:

Burning Glory

The Wizard of OZ

Kegkiller (Dogbite)

King James XVIII

Long live The Phoenix Cobras !

You will be missed immensely. I have enjoyed fighting you in many a round, and likewise working side by side with you in TPF. 

\o TPC

\o biblio