Probably The Worst Toy Ever

Mogar

cactus-teddy-bear-worst-toy-ever.jpeg

PcmPJBn.png?1tmAY1Re.png?1

Once upon a time, Mogar was wandering around IRC looking for people to troll, and since the only active channel left on coldfront was #thebearcavalry, that is where he ended up! After an all nighter involving a lot of Alcohol and Debauchery , the governments of RIA and TBC were seeking to cure their hangovers with the best known remedy, a greasy plate of bacon. While they were chowing down on a heaping pile of delicious bacon while Shurukian ate some Kale, and large servings of Shadow's private reserve, they got to talking and the following agreement was written down on a slightly used napkin.

Article I: We should probably not kill one another
We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves.
Dalai Lama

In that spirit RIA and TBC agree to a peaceful coexistence as friends and allies.

Article II: Something about information and !@#$
If either signatory catches wind of intelligence that affects the other signatory, they should share it over some steak and cold glass of whiskey.

Article III: I don't know what to call this Clause
While bears are awesome and cacti a prize to behold, it should be noted by any would be aggressors that an attack on one may be seen as an attack on the other. In that case either alliance is encouraged to come to the defense, whether financially or military of the other. Unless said attack occurs to Keres, Shurukian, or Kaitlink, in which case Mogar's gonna nuke whoever does to hell.

D: Florida: Development Clause
In 30 days RIA and TBC will review this treaty and decide to either upgrade or cancel this treaty!

Article V: "Becoming Vegetarian".
Should either side get swayed by Shurukian's hippy girlfriend ways and won't let them eat meat they are required to give 73.5 hours notice to the other party.

Signed 
The Triumvirate of The Bear Cavalry,
VanHooIII, Mike D
Gibsonator21, MCA
Shurukian, Ad-Rock

The Random Insanity Alliance,
Lord Cactuar:
Shadow, By the Grace of Cactuar, His Glorious Excellency The Most Holy, Blessed, and Venerable Lord Cactuar of Random Insanity and the Dominions and Territories thereunto belonging, Captain Planet Emeritus, Supreme Pontiff of the Holy Realms of the Cactuar, Defender of the Faith, Guardian of the Funk, Grand Master of the Most Noble Sovereign Military Order of Cactimus Prime, Central Commander of the Nintuar Clan, Leader and Guide of the Rivolucion, The Ultimate Lifeform, Mystic Dragon Emperor of the Cheeselands, Archduke of Disorder, Overlord of Lunacy, Puppetmaster of Chaos, etc.

Floridian Council, 
Cactimus Prime dester55
Gigantuar Leo, Hello Liz
Funktuar Mogar, Emperor of the Royal Ariana Grande Empire, Minister of Mogar Affairs, Minister of Attention, CN's Psychologist, Captain Planet Emeritus, Frequent nuclear rogue, First!, Master of Amsging, Banned for your Sins, King of Notaries, Dual Member of The Bear Cavalry whether they want him or not, Defender of all of the cybernations females, still working on coming up with more titles to catch up to Shadow, All Around Nice Guy, Also Hello Electron Sponge.

Note: credit to Hereno for TBC's flag, and Shuru for that glorious first picture

Edited by Mogar

TBC has been making some smart treaty choices so far, but I like this one the most. Its nice to see RIA making interesting moves & for TBC to secure some good allies.

I feel like this might lead up to something more interesting eventually, so good luck when the time comes. Fighting alongside both of you would be fun if it ever comes to that.

One time I was wandering IRC drunk and there was no one left to troll but Mogar.

And I linked him the greatest sacrilige against his nation that has ever been offered.

And nothing happened. I suspect he was asleep.

Was there a point? Hail Mogar. Let the young folks laugh, we old farts understand that history is most sensitive to the ability to fall asleep at just the right moment, and cares far more for it than for all their overjuiced muscles.