Who's Worst?

Bilrow

the Worst Forum Posters  

145 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Lol anyone who says I'm worse at derailing hasn't been following this thread.

My posts have all been about the poll (OP), referencing other events when making a point isn't a derail. (At least I don't think so)

Its comments like yours which are unrelated to the OP who derail.

Edited by Sephiroth

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I place my bet with the post by junka where the thread heads down to death like other threads.

I'm not sure where this obsession comes from, perhaps you envy that only one of us is reliving the glory days of CN?

Anyway this poll is just about as bad as creating a "is Bilrow still bad because of GGA" or "Who's cooler, Vanhoo or Chimaera" thread, it's tabloid-style nonsense that means nothing. Edited by Immortan Junka

I'm not sure where this obsession comes from, perhaps you envy that only one of us is reliving the glory days of CN?

Anyway this poll is just about as bad as creating a "is Bilrow still bad because of GGA" or "Who's cooler, Vanhoo or Chimaera" thread, it's tabloid-style nonsense that means nothing.

tabloid-style nonsense are available in free nations. Upon stealing the SNX land, we have found quite the humanitarian crisis... only books written by immortal junka are allowed to be sold in SNX's alliance and if you are against the "imperium" you, and your family are thrown in political work camps.

It is this type of behavior that prevents freedom, capitalism, and justice for every nation on planet bob's admin given rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

Kim Jun Junka, your days are numbered.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

SNX is ranked #15 alliance in active nations nice try though.

D0JL8TJ.png

Without looking at every nation individually, all it takes is logging in and logging out if they don't like what they see and don't want to deal with it ... Simply sticking a one day number out there saying 'look! Success!' doesn't paint the entire picture. It only takes a fraction of a second to be logged in to be considered active, don't even have to pay bills or click anything beyond the nation's home screen. Again, not to say it's a pure lie - but your "we're #13" doesn't completely cover it.  

Without looking at every nation individually, all it takes is logging in and logging out if they don't like what they see and don't want to deal with it ... Simply sticking a one day number out there saying 'look! Success!' doesn't paint the entire picture. It only takes a fraction of a second to be logged in to be considered active, don't even have to pay bills or click anything beyond the nation's home screen. Again, not to say it's a pure lie - but your "we're #13" doesn't completely cover it.  

I don't really have anything against SNX, but I'm gonna have to agree here. That stat doesn't REALLY tell you how active an alliance is.

I mean, we're 29th based on that ... sooo ... lol ...

In my opinion, the worst is someone who actively goes out to harm, cause distress and picks at painful scabs. These two junka and meth have nothing on so called pillars of the community that ought to know better but don't. It is as if some have become so blinded by anger that they don't care who they hurt.

Bilrow has my vote.

Meth has my moral support for waging war on GOONS. Whenever you clear out your shens, do let me know, I might drop some aid for the good fight against that scum. I'd take the initiative but you're involved in so many things, Im just willing to do a drama free aid drop.

Junka accepted the reality of the world and became a producerist. That's one step backwards from insanity.

Edited by shahenshah