Who's Worst?

Bilrow

the Worst Forum Posters  

145 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

And there you go posting the same tripe you post every page of every post that is active.

We got it long time ago....just posting the same wall of text doesn't make you look important it makes you look foolish.

We did succeed at making it at least a page though sir.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This poll is like when Colbert would ask if Bush is a great president or the greatest president ever; the poll is a joke. Except you are going with worst instead on greatest. Those who disagree with both have no option.

Replace me and Junka with Bilrow vs Cuba in a new thread; then suddenly one of them would be voted as the worst poster. I think we know who the worst poster would be then.

If only

If someone goes a few days without making a new thread about me, then I likely wouldn't post for several & just fight. Junks was ahead a few points for worst poster when I mentioned the poll was flawed, so either way I don't like the poll.

I'll reflect on off topic posts, but the worst poster question was setup just to throw mud at both.

The point is you`re not doing anything interesting & if this thread is the best you can do after coming back, your threads aren't very good. Rather than options on finding the posts of just 1 interesting, you instead have 2 for being uninterested in both & 1 for liking both. That doesn't even leave one choice on to reflect my view.

So I think you should be setting higher standards on news worthy events, rather than complain about others without showing you can do better. This OOC thread is all you've done since coming back, show us with an example of what an interesting global war is for you.

I have no need or desire to boast on what things I do internally within my alliance. As long as my Emperor is satisfied then I have a good soldier.

I'm not in a position to make an interesting global war, that's up to Letum.

If someone goes a few days without making a new thread about me, then I likely wouldn't post for several & just fight. 

Yet you seem to have a habit of taking over threads that aren't about you.  I personally don't care about your conflict but when the stuff spillovers into other threads no wonder people dislike you so much.

Yet you seem to have a habit of taking over threads that aren't about you.  I personally don't care about your conflict but when the stuff spillovers into other threads no wonder people dislike you so much.

In the past maybe, but recently most new threads other than treaty announcements have involved me.

What? Did this comment happen?

When SNX attacked aNiMaLz & they got a TOA nation to stagger me to prevent me from getting out of ZI, I didn't make a thread to get attention over it. I didn't talk about it during many weeks of fighting before that & didn't mention the war with GOONS again until Bear blew through his warchest to buy himself way up after attacking around a month later; which was just a mention in an existing thread. So with how long it went on, most of the time I wasn't talking about it.

Either way, I have no reason to argue this further, I've made my view on the poll clear already.

Edited by Sephiroth

This poll is like when Colbert would ask if Bush is a great president or the greatest president ever; the poll is a joke. . . [. . .]

You are his puchline, I would think. You are so meta that you have become your own satire.

Or maybe it was Tywin. I don't really know for sure.

You are his puchline, I would think. You are so meta that you have become your own satire.

Or maybe it was Tywin. I don't really know for sure.

I'm pretty sure he voted for me, unless he waited to see how others voted first. While I know posting less than I do sometimes would be more effective; its clear he wanted to insult me by trying to put me on the same level as Tywin. GGA was a joke by the time it disbanded, so there are a lot of mistakes he's made. So he's not special, he's a fallen leader who's given up on leading again. Although if he shows a little respect, maybe he'll receive more respect.

Also when NPO was getting rolled again after the Karma War by CnG, I fought MK & ODN to assist them when I felt they were being treated unfairly. I gave ODN a hell of a fight as well, at least one member made a thread to complain about the damage. ODN even offered to make a seperate announcement clarifying it was white peace they were agreeing to with me, rather than the surrender portrayed in the coalition peace announced. I didn't want to cause extra hassle, so I agreed with the coalition agreement to keep it simple. So I've stood up for NPO when they've been down, just as I've stood up for many others when they're not being treated fairly. I still have a ribbon for it, although most of NPO seems to have forgotten those who stood up for them when they were in a bad spot; despite not being obligated to.

Regardless of gratitude, I know I did the right thing at the time; even if it made me more enemies in the CnG crowd then. So I don't regret helping NPO that war, but think some mutual respect would be nice at least.

Edited by Sephiroth

because seriously, screw people who don't participate in the community the way I think people should participate in the community.

Everyone should participate whatever way they want. But everyone is not required to enjoy it.

Everyone should participate whatever way they want. But everyone is not required to enjoy it.

Not specifically aimed at you, but everyone has an ignore feature they can use, so why not use it instead of complaining about it.

Tywin has been on ignore for me for such a long time, but that's because of the boiler room.

Technically, if there is a choice of only two, the question should be "who is worse?" For it to be "worst" one needs a selection of three of more. I demand more choices or fewer word errors.

Fixed. New choice myself.

Thank you, sir.

But now I'm in a bind because, like the rebel, I have one of these parties on ignore, so it hard to form a fair judgment.

On the other hand, every time I hit the "view post anyway?" option, I regret it, so that is highly suggestive. I believe I have sufficient data.

Even if I find Junka's bad enough I didn't read anything from the "Brown War on Terror" OP (Once you've read one Tywin Propaganda Piece,that's one to many.); Bilrow is a still a viable choice for those who remember the days he led GGA.

Also if you're going to make fixes part way through, the last question would make sense if people have an option for choosing one person's posts they like; then vote if they find none interesting.

Edited by Sephiroth