Who's Worst?

Bilrow

the Worst Forum Posters  

145 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There should be a "both" option. Because I feel like one day it's one. And then tomorrow the other will be the main culprit.

Also +1 for on topic

Edit: missed the O in "other" and it corrected "ther" to "Cher"

Edited by gowfanatic

Posting to keep the thread on topic for one page.

Thank you!

null votenuke bothnuke threadnuke OP

Yes yes yes.

There should be a "both" option. Because I feel like one day it's one. And then tomorrow the other will be the main culprit.
Also +1 for on topic
Edit: missed the O in "other" and it corrected "ther" to "Cher"

To true!

I don't really read their topics/posts, so I don't have an informed opinion.

Do you have to scroll past pages pages of their posts?

Love the last question.... two options for not caring

Not intentional, but providential.

I think its a bad poll when people need to choose one of two for something so negative without the OP at least including his own name. Back when Bilrow was active in politics, he probably would have won every negative category in these types of polls.

So while I obviously think Junka is more annoying than me, I agree with Hereno's sentiment.

Edited by Sephiroth

Do you just come here to update your forum activity time then as that is all that pretty much happens.

I check in hoping to see others contributing. I then walk away let down.

I do open their threads from time to time, but as I scroll down I quickly lose interest. :D

I think its a bad poll when people need to choose one of two for something so negative without the OP at least including his own name. Back when Bilrow was active in politics, he probably would have won every negative category in these types of polls.

So while I obviously think Junka is more annoying than me, I agree with Hereno's sentiment.

Oh for sure, however, there were more than two jesters dancing on the stage at the time.

Oh for sure, however, there were more than two jesters dancing on the stage at the time.

I've fought countless additional alliances who attack without me announcing it, since unless they're promoting their side on the forum; I do try to spare OWF from excessive announcements. TAO attacked us twice now while I`ve been fighting GOONS the last 2-4 months, with no announcements on them. I also never posted one when SRA hit us as we fought III%. So I think annoyance at me for not living up to everyone's expectations on interesting wars should be directed at the big alliances not creating interesting wars; giving people something bigger to talk about. VV, PPO, TSO & others attacked in the SRA war; who I spared the forum new threads to announce the conflicts. The GOONS war lasted many months and I barely mentioned that to the point many didn't know it was going on when SNX attacked.

Also most annoying I view as who people would rather be gone, but you set it up so people will vote based on who they want gone least; even if they find neither very annoying.

Standing up against the status quo naturally creates enemies who are annoyed when I don't give in to their demands. For this to get close to a true reflection, I think several times the amount of members in SNX voting is needed.

I won't try convincing those who don't stumble upon this on their own to participate , but anyone could be framed as the worst poster if paired against someone with more members voting the party line for them. So I'll see how this goes, but calling me the most annoying for discussing wars on OWF where the other side portrays events incorrectly I think is odd when the forum is mostly dead when I go silent and only defend myself against those who try portraying false events on OWF.

And there you go posting the same tripe you post every page of every post that is active.

We got it long time ago....just posting the same wall of text doesn't make you look important it makes you look foolish.

And there you go posting the same tripe you post every page of every post that is active.
We got it long time ago....just posting the same wall of text doesn't make you look important it makes you look foolish.

The point is you`re not doing anything interesting & if this thread is the best you can do after coming back, your threads aren't very good. Rather than options on finding the posts of just 1 interesting, you instead have 2 for being uninterested in both & 1 for liking both. That doesn't even leave one choice on to reflect my view.

So I think you should be setting higher standards on news worthy events, rather than complain about others without showing you can do better. This OOC thread is all you've done since coming back, show us with an example of what an interesting global war is for you. Edited by Sephiroth

Coming from the guy who had a foolish OP.