M Inc and LN declare victory over SNX

Lord Hitchcock

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TAO isn't disbanding  most of our members have dual membership with other alliances they join tao and leave as they wish.

After Junka & Stonewall ruined the TAO Brand, we'll see. Bringing Badlands or something under competent leadership would be a nice fresh start for those wanting to join something new. Didn't take Stonewall long to mess the DS opportunity you gave him up, SPATR has already withdrawn from TAO after his bad leadership. (I think)

Edited by Sephiroth

You have negative damage ratios in three out of four SNX wars.

Man that was an easy war victory tastes so so sweet also methrage doesn't run animalz rukunu does so stop trying to get us to fight or try to make meth look bad or make rukunu feel meth is trying to take over or any stupid plan you have to make us fight with each other. your so easy to read and the war we just won was so easy to win. congrats friends in monsters and limitless n they were no match for us!!

To: Emperor Montezuma From: leggomydrew Date: 2/10/2016 8:07:37 AM

Subject: Peace Offer

Message: A peace offer has been submitted by leggomydrew for the following reason: Cessation of Hostilities

As soon as both nations accept peace the war will end. If either nation attacks one another this peace offer will be automatically canceled.

Edit: please tell your alliance friends to stop messaging me begging me to leave animalz and come to snx. I'm not going to go they are wasting there time.

Edited by Montezuma

Man that was an easy war victory tastes so so sweet also methrage doesn't run animalz rukunu does so stop trying to get us to fight or try to make meth look bad or make rukunu feel meth is trying to take over or any stupid plan you have to make us fight with each other. your so easy to read and the war we just won was so easy to win. congrats friends in monsters and limitless n they were no match for us!!

Exactly, I'm not sure why he keeps repeating that. Unlike his alliance's servitude to DK, no alliance in the LPC controls the others & I don't order them around either. We work together as close allies, although I don't think anyone takes Junka seriously. Edited by Sephiroth

"Although we have to clear such a treaty with our allies first, the new treaty would involve the (minimal) following conditions:

I. Protectorate arrangement in which SNX handles all foreign affairs

II. Access to the Interstellar Tech Program and other SNX programs

III. A promise to coordinate with us on all military operations

IV. Nullification of all political ties to Methrage and LPCN.

This protectorate would provide the stability Animalz needs to grow, while removing our current toxic connection to methrage. If this is interesting to you at all, please let me know so I can get started on writing a draft!"

- Immortan Junkan

I took this from his cancellation thread look how he wants to be our protectors lmao^^ Why would we need your protection when we are beating the snot out of you in the easiest war fought since the English new Zanzibar war? what a joke it's like a lion asking a duck to protect it this guy really is dillusional lol

"Although we have to clear such a treaty with our allies first, the new treaty would involve the (minimal) following conditions:

I. Protectorate arrangement in which SNX handles all foreign affairs

II. Access to the Interstellar Tech Program and other SNX programs

III. A promise to coordinate with us on all military operations

IV. Nullification of all political ties to Methrage and LPCN.

This protectorate would provide the stability Animalz needs to grow, while removing our current toxic connection to methrage. If this is interesting to you at all, please let me know so I can get started on writing a draft!"

- Immortan Junkan

I took this from his cancellation thread look how he wants to be our protectors lmao^^ Why would we need your protection when we are beating the snot out of you in the easiest war fought since the English new Zanzibar war? what a joke it's like a lion asking a duck to protect it this guy really is dillusional lol

He can't protect his own alliance and he expects others to accept his protection. lol