M Inc and LN declare victory over SNX

Lord Hitchcock

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What in the name of the baby Jesus are you lot on about now? SNX guys want to exit the war, all they have to do is use the surrender thread. Or you all can post up the PMs you received in such copious numbers.

It would be interesting to see if true.

This would require "clown car" to have proof to back up the shit they talk. That's not something they are historically known for.

Until there is an official declaration of surrender by the SNX, this thread is useless.

This is false, snx is not a threat, hence we declared victory. There's no reason to beat on snx lower tier where a majority haven't even fought back. They shouldn't pay for junka's ego. The damage is already like 45k to 6k... And your nations have quit fighting back.

What happened to not giving SNX peace until a new leadership was in place?, i guess meth is not great on upholding his words

And we would have until we realize SNX wasn't a threat. And we aren't out to purge nations from the game, just because their leader is an idiot

Junka, you're better for internal management. You lose your head when at the head of an alliance & they end badly. If you hand power over to Galerion; he is a respected Senator on Brown, other than when you're a bad influence on him. He should lead and you help with internal growth & aid programs, rather than drag SNX through a long war because you can't see  you messed up. You conspired against to many, broke peace treaties & even most of Doom Sphere isn't happy WC is protecting you. For your own good and SNX, step down gracefully and end this.

Edited by Sephiroth

Junka, you're better for internal management. You lose your head when at the head of an alliance & they end badly. If you hand power over to Galerion; he is a respected Senator on Brown, other than when you're a bad influence on him. He should lead and you help with internal growth & aid programs, rather than drag SNX through a long war because you can't see  you messed up. You conspired against to many, broke peace treaties & even most of Doom Sphere isn't happy WC is protecting you. For your own good and SNX, step down gracefully and end this.

lmao dude if you and hitchcock would just shut the fuck up tywin would do all your pr work for you

JehbIEw.png

Not even once.

Ah yes, the alliance that is more-than-quadrupling damage on SNX.

We have claimed victory- as your Alliamce is not a threat. Of course now that we've invaded your territory we will now continue to occupy it and send about refugees as they cross our paths. Bye bye snx lower tier.

You have negative damage ratios in three out of four SNX wars.

And M Inc has outdamaged SNX 48k to 6k... I'm not even sure if any of them are winning- perhaps one got an extra nuke in. And another member just left you aa, flyper I think his name was.

Lookin at the stats- 22 out of 32 wars against SNX (as in defensive slots for SNX) for animalz/minc/LN are all on pending members of SNX. That means less than a 1/3rd are on full members of SNX. So, to claim victory is pretty ridiculous from that standpoint. Also, 8 out of 22 of those wars are on obviously inactive pending members. So 1/4 of the total wars against anyone on the SNX AA are against obviously inactive members who would be considered easy targets that won't fight back. 

So if you laughably want to make the claim of victory, it will definitely be with a huge asterisk next to it. What I would like to know is the damage ratio against just the 10 full members of SNX vs the inactives and pending. if you wish to claim victory then show those stats. 

Yeah I've said that Minc are targeting pending nations and noobs for easy stats, but arent actually hurting the Imperium itself much at all. Thanks for pointing out the actual stats Dochartaigh.

your members are leaving and your friends at TAO have been disbanding... hmmmm

Yeah I've said that Minc are targeting pending nations and noobs for easy stats, but arent actually hurting the Imperium itself much at all. Thanks for pointing out the actual stats Dochartaigh.

No probs. I don't mind doin stats on occasion. I just dislike the any talk of victory without hard stats to prove it. Currently, given the fact that there are around 20 nations in SNX that Minc/animalz/LN simply cannot touch (large nations that can make aid rain on the smaller nations) SNX could probably take on all 3 on its own. The war would be brutal for SNX's lower tier though, there is no doubt bout it. But now, add in TAO and DK (possibly TSO/Roman Empire) and Meth's coalition is simply outgunned, outclassed, outnumbered, outdone. 

Plus, seriously, meth/co need to stop with putting up a new thread bout this war whenever they feel something changed. There are 3 by Meth, 1 by LH, 1 by you, 1 by Mogar, and 1 by DK. Enough is more than enough. 3 threads were all that were necessary until the peace terms thread. instead we have 3 completely unnecessary thread by meth/co and 1 by mogar.