M Inc and LN declare victory over SNX

Lord Hitchcock

M Inc has fought in numerous... long wars- and none have been this boring. None.

80% of SNX members haven't fought back, most have asked for peace- the only one standing is junka...

our alliance announcements have been flooded with "should I give this nation peace".

It's a shame, and quite embarrassing that we wasted our time on SNX.

Monsters Inc and Limitless Nexus Officially declares peace and victory over SNX, as they are no threat. This does not remove TAO from the hit-list who is now our main target after we accept SNXs peace offers. That is all.

98179ceec092a27ee6361c0a4fe5b517.jpg

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was an easy victory, but there is no use to fighting those who have lost the will to fight. Junka's nation is almost ZI and many others not fighting back.

agreed. why should junka's members pay for junka's false sense of reality. they are of no threat to us. and nicely done to our friends in LN

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

agreed. why should junka's members pay for junka's false sense of reality. they are of no threat to us. and nicely done to our friends in LN

The amount of PMs I've got from SNX nations saying they want no part in his war or peace exceeds the number of those still fighting back. Clearly Junka is not acting in the interests of his alliance.

The amount of PMs I've got from SNX nations saying they want no part in his war or peace exceeds the number of those still fighting back. Clearly Junka is not acting in the interests of his alliance.

it's flooded our boards... we don't typically get that many peace offers. after discussion we decided at monsters inc to let them go, and hopefully they learn

In case anyone is confused otherwise by all the back-slapping, SNX and our allies are still at war with these terrorist entities, and nothing has changed.

there isn't any confusion- SNX isn't a threat. don't feel bad, after the beating your lower tier took- there is still the purple heart medal you can award them.

also- they don't want to fight. They've stated clearly they don't want to fight- and while i wanted to crush them, what's the point? We've fought hundreds of wars- and none of this poor quality- so we decided to cut them loose. make no mistake, you're an idiot, and we aren't letting them pay for your ego.

The only thread I made related to this conflict was the War on Brown Terror thread. Anyway you people are out of your mind if you think after all the effort we put into coordinating this conflict we're going to just let you walk away that easy. Combined you have exactly two nations above 10k NS, now its time to play whack-a-mole.

What in the name of the baby Jesus are you lot on about now? SNX guys want to exit the war, all they have to do is use the surrender thread. Or you all can post up the PMs you received in such copious numbers.

It would be interesting to see if true.

I would, but I don't want to single out those who want nothing to do with Junka's madness & feel it would break their code of honor to leave during a war. I feel bad for them, rather than any animosity.

Edited by Sephiroth

I am not sure whether this is a wry and good-humored admission of defeat, and legit reaching out for peace, or some kind of taunting/insanity/attention seeking; but while this whole war might just be lulz for you folks, you have disrupted our peacetime op-tempo and shifted a big chunk of our alliance into a full war economy. So while this might seem like harmless fun to you folks, our planning's been set back in areas and a big chunk of our membership is very pissed.

If you actually legit want peace, you better start a PM with White Chocolate, Stonewall14 and myself and conduct yourselves in a civilized manner, otherwise this conflict will be going on for quite some time as we have been churning out war production and gearing for the long war. We certainly won't make the mistake of being gracious like we were during Operation Dog Pound since that was clearly seen as weakness.

Edited by Immortan Junka

I am not sure whether this is a wry and good-humored admission of defeat, and legit reaching out for peace, or some kind of taunting/insanity/attention seeking; but while this whole war might just be lulz for you folks, you have disrupted our peacetime op-tempo and shifted a big chunk of our alliance into a full war economy. So while this might seem like harmless fun to you folks, our planning's been set back in areas and a big chunk of our membership is very pissed.

If you actually legit want peace, you better start a PM with White Chocolate, Stonewall14 and myself and conduct yourselves in a civilized manner, otherwise this conflict will be going on for quite some time as we have been churning out war production and gearing for the long war. We certainly won't make the mistake of being gracious like we were during Operation Dog Pound since that was clearly seen as weakness.

Your nation is so close to ZI, its not worth the nukes to finish off the last infra. The fact of this war is you're pulling much of SNX down with you into ZI territory over your ego. Stonewall & White Chocolate can't save SNX from that if they continue down this path.

I'm 99% certain my nation will never reach a low enough NS to fight you with how you've been doing so far.

Edited by Sephiroth

Ok, so this is just a stunt, good to know.

Unless you're playing dead or something, if your great military strategy involves you being near ZI right from the start; you might as well accept defeat. I've fought in about 114 wars since 5/24, 2015. From AAs including DS, III%, FAN, SRA, PPO, VV, Kashmir, Stripes, NSO, TSO, GOONS & now most recently SNX; with one of those SNX nations already broke & their aid slots maxed out.

Those are just my wars, not even considering what the rest of Limitless Nexus, aNiMaLz & Monsters Inc can do & their excellent war performance. How can someone who is already practically ZI within a week of starting this war hope to defeat us, you haven't been in nearly as many wars as me and have had plenty of peace; yet your nation is smaller than mine ever was during all those wars with all those AAs? A simple surrender would be wise before much more of SNX ends up like your nation.

Somehow I feel this has something to do with Sephiroth not getting over the fact that SNX considers Operation Dog Pounds outcome victorious...

My plan was to just torch SNX until you guys gave up on Junka, but Lord Hitchcock decided your defeat was enough and I agreed with him; since as long as you accept defeat I don't see a need to bring unneeded suffering to SNX; with Junka already defeated as an individual for the most part. You guys announcing the white peace with aNiMaLz as a victory will factor into why we won't agree to white peace again. We don't want Junka breaking another peace deal because he throws a tantrum over us disagreeing with him in public on whether he won a war where white peace was agreed upon.

Also its clear SNX won't last long, we can fight forever.

Edited by Sephiroth

Declare whatever you want, doesn't make it true

I declare that your declaration is invalid; anything else to declare?
(otherwise, enjoy your visit!)

Then forever we shall fight

Here we see the losing side trying to save face, & attempted character assassination

Wow, another shittastic thread is made about this stupid war, with no point other then having another thread for both sides to thump their chests.  Well done, it's not like all this could of been said in the other 4 threads that are all the same.  I know you like to see yourselves type, and Meth and Hitchcock love to boast about all the wars they've fought against mostly new nations, but seriously?

The fact this thread is made and Tywin denies it's over only makes it look like you guys are looking for a way out.  There's ways for nations to surrender, and the whole "don't want to single people out" is a load of crap, as you never had any trouble doing it before.  I'd love to see all these PM's wanting peace.  

This truly is pathetic.