Foreign Aid

WileyXero

I went from having 5 Aid slots to now only having 4.

When I started my Nation I received aid for 2 separate tech deal and 3 slots were filled with new member aid from my alliance. One of those slots just expired today and I was trying to send tech to the purchasing nation, however it will not let me because it now says I can only have 4 active aid slots.

I am really confused. I knew it used to be only 4, but since the game let me do 5 I thought there was perhaps a change. Is there like a 5 aid slot beginners thing for new nations I didn't know about? 

I need help. I could not be more confused.

Thanks.

New nations only get four aid slots. There may have been a purple sphere proposal that gave a bonus temporary aid slot that expired, which is why you had a fifth for a short time.

I looked but can't find anything. Will look again. I hope it was a glitch because the buyer is going to be irritated.

Only two things could of given you the 5th slot:

You had an active team proposal giving you the extra slot that has now expired or you changed colour.
You had a foreign ministry which you destroyed by mistake.

I'd agree with Qazzian, though someone on your colour will be able to confirm if that was the case.

Edited by the rebel

Only two things could of given you the 5th slot:

You had an active team proposal giving you the extra slot that has now expired or you changed colour.
You had a foreign ministry which you destroyed by mistake.

I'd agree with Qazzian, though someone on your colour will be able to confirm if that was the case.

I switched colors 2 days ago. Must be it. Thanks.