Doom Kingdom DoW

Have fun harvesting the casualties.

Number of Soldiers Lost: 5,641,661 Attacking + 9,370,439 Defending = 15,012,100 Casualties

Broke 15 million today, so I know I am. I think its 25m to gt the full benefit of the National Cemetery; so I've been progressing along nicely.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Number of Soldiers Lost: 5,641,661 Attacking + 9,370,439 Defending = 15,012,100 Casualties

Broke 15 million today, so I know I am. I think its 25m to gt the full benefit of the National Cemetery; so I've been progressing along nicely.

I do take my hat off to you on those numbers, when you take in to account you avg about 200k casualties each war, thats a hell of a lot of wars you to need to get those numbers at such a low NS range, but then again i guess you like it down there.

I told SPTR to do nothing... unlike Junka, we don't war on our friend's dime. Blame me for SP&TR not aiding us- as we have nothing to lose and eventually Junka will find out that our lower tier is much more resilient than his.

/o Minc

I've scrolled through enough of your garbage. It's also why TAO is a pathetic vanity AA (there's your call-out). And if history repeats itself, you will tuck your tail and run away. You pissed off more people than you think.

Bottom like, you aren't mentally stable enough to tie your own shoe-laces, much less lead an AA. 

This one must be so true...looks like most former TAO's are running away from this shit called stonewall :) hahaha

Very nice. Congrats. That's what some might call "winning the game"

Nothing like SNX feeling the heat:

To: kingneptune From: Barbiegirl Date: 2/19/2016 7:11:46 AM

Subject: RE: Nuclear Attack

To: Barbiegirl From: kingneptune Date: 2/19/2016 8:22:43 PM

To: kingneptune From: Barbiegirl Date: 2/19/2016 8:38:55 PM

Message: Well that's easy to do when we are severely outmatched and outmanned. It's basically like your the high school bully and we are the nerds. And just like that story, we will go on to invent things and be famous and you'll be living in your moms basement hitting on girls online. It must suck to have a small $%&*, sorry you feel you have to make up for it by being a real life $%&*. I forgive you

To: Barbiegirl From: kingneptune Date: 2/19/2016 9:09:04 PM

Message: Aww there there, sweary words words and insults. I'm hurt... I do hope you feel better now you got that of your chest.
Once your tears have dried up, have a closer look at the screen. The sixth word starting from the top. What does it say?

BTW I'm fighting 4 to 1.

Additionally, your alliance has 79 members 17 of whom are in range of me.

My alliance has 7 members.

Makes me proud that you feel outmatched.

Have a fantastic day!

----------------------------------

It's moments like this that highlight why I love my alliance. I couldn't be more proud.

Message: Well that's easy to do when we are severely outmatched and outmanned. It's basically like your the high school bully and we are the nerds. And just like that story, we will go on to invent things and be famous and you'll be living in your moms basement hitting on girls online. It must suck to have a small $%&*, sorry you feel you have to make up for it by being a real life $%&*. I forgive you

Message: Aww there there, sweary words words and insults. I'm hurt... I do hope you feel better now you got that of your chest.
Once your tears have dried up, have a closer look at the screen. The sixth word starting from the top. What does it say?

BTW I'm fighting 4 to 1.

Have a fantastic day!

It's moments like this that highlight why I love my alliance. I couldn't be more proud.

Most likely he feels more outgunned because you have nukes. Giving you seemingly another man advantage so it's most likely 14 v 17 so it's pretty close. Sheer numbers though as with vast majority of wars should be able to win. However there is always the exceptions to the rule.

Monsters Inc talks all tough but I'm personally whooping their ass and they don't know how to fight against someone who isn't a defenseless noob. They better keep me staggered in nuke anarchy or I will whoop some more ass when I'm out of anarchy.

you are not whooping anybody's ass... they are taking turns nuking you... hence why your damage ratio looks higher.

reality is that you can't get aid fast enough to stay above 1k infra, purchase nukes and defend yourself. tell me in a couple months how your doing- as of right now, I see alot of AA jumping and tearful messages from SNX. 

I guess all those medals you awarded them for disbanding AAs and forcing them to join is really weighing down their ability to fight

Funny how DK declares on LN for fighting back when attacked by SNX/TAO for being the LPC; now DK is threatening alliances not to tech deal with LN despite us not having hit DK with a single war yet & have only focused on the AAs who attacked us directly with no DoW first.

Arrogance will be Doom's downfall, nobody is free from weaknesses. I supported Doom back when they were considered a Band of rogues rather than a tyrannical hegemony, who immediately used the Pink Senate for rogue sanctions to make everyone fall in line.

Rogues at the top are still rogues; DK is showing great foolishness to oppose me to this extent. Our war with SNX is more than valid. TAO are just rogues.

Edited by Sephiroth

Funny how DK declares on LN for fighting back when attacked by SNX/TAO for being the LPC; now DK is threatening alliances not to tech deal with LN despite us not having hit DK with a single war yet & have only focused on the AAs who attacked us directly with no DoW first.

Arrogance will be Doom's downfall, nobody is free from weaknesses. I supported Doom back when they were considered a Band of rogues rather than a tyrannical hegemony, who immediately used the Pink Senate for rogue sanctions to make everyone fall in line.

Rogues at the top are still rogues; DK is showing great foolishness to oppose me to this extent. Our war with SNX is more than valid. TAO are just rogues.

Funny how they're doing what a larger, mightier alliance and protector would do. What every alliance in the position to do so for their protectorates and allies would and do do.

Oppose you? And you're on about their arrogance? lol ... Keep on talkin. Do tell more.

Funny how they're doing what a larger, mightier alliance and protector would do. What every alliance in the position to do so for their protectorates and allies would and do do.

Oppose you? And you're on about their arrogance? lol ... Keep on talkin. Do tell more.

SNX is doing terribly and leaking members, TAO has just about disbanded. WC following Junka into the abyss of their aggressive war where they bit off more than they could handle will be of no benefit to WC.

Not everyone in the LPC attacked SNX, so SNX's excuse of hitting LN for being LPC is invalid. That was an aggressive war and Monsters Inc came in to defend against that. Junka thought his protectorate meant he could get away with anything & end the wars he starts within a few days; then call it a victory if the enemy agrees on white peace.

BTW I'm fighting 4 to 1.

Have a fantastic day!

So i will be in your range, can not wit this will be fun, watching how you cry when i nuke you

Funny how DK declares on LN for fighting back when attacked by SNX/TAO for being the LPC; now DK is threatening alliances not to tech deal with LN

I know you fell off the back of the truck one too many times so your short term memory is kinda shot. Let me quote the OP for you

In defense of our protectorate, Supernova X, Doom Kingdom hereby declares war on aNiMaLz,  Limitless Nexus and Monsters Inc..  Doom Squad will join us as well. 

Doom Kingdom is also requesting  that no one provide aid and/or tech deal with members of  the alliances we have declared war on.  Thank you.

So i will be in your range, can not wit this will be fun, watching how you cry when i nuke you

When your nukes will hurt just as much as theirs, so if they will be crying over yours you will be crying over theirs....

You will become what you hate and once the bravado has lost its novelty, you will cry at willingly ruining your nation that you spent time on to gain nothing, the crap talk will continue regardless and you would of achieved nothing but becoming one of us.

Enjoy and welcome to the darkside. Hippy.

Nations who sacrifice their own NS to drop down and defend new nations from the daemons of Chaos are greatly honored in the Imperium, and earn the position of Emperor's Bodyguard by their righteousness and glorious deeds.

Shame SNX nations refuse to do that they mustn't be righteous enough. :)

Nations who sacrifice their own NS to drop down and defend new nations from the daemons of Chaos are greatly honored in the Imperium, and earn the position of Emperor's Bodyguard by their righteousness and glorious deeds.

you better sell down some more... your first wave has already flopped. 

Enjoy crawling on the ground like the worthless leader you are. Trying to lead nations to self destruct to help you now? Lol, you are doing our work for us if anyone listens to you.

Junkalunka's nation

Nation Created: 9/5/2013 7:03:09 PM (898 days old) Technology: 9.99. Literacy Rate: 20.00% Infrastructure: 181.73

Edited by Sephiroth

Enjoy crawling on the ground like the worthless leader you are. Trying to lead nations to self destruct to help you now? Lol, you are doing our work for us if anyone listens to you.

And while Junka thought he could bully lower tier nations with his nukes... he's now learning a valuable lesson in the lower tier... no one can hear you scream junka