Doom Kingdom DoW

]USVGvNj.jpg

In defense of our protectorate, Supernova X, Doom Kingdom hereby declares war on aNiMaLz,  Limitless Nexus and Monster’s Inc..  Doom Squad will join us as well. 

Doom Kingdom is also requesting  that no one provide aid and/or tech deal with members of  the alliances we have declared war on.  Thank you.

Signed,

Doomfather - Lord Hershey
Doommother - White Chocolate
Doomanager - Supreme Emperor Daeg
Doombassador - Addaff
Doomarshall - Banned
Doomchant - Javier

The Doom Council

Edited by White Chocolate

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder how long it will now be before aNiMaLz,  Limitless Nexus and Monster’s Inc start requesting peace talks.

o/ DK

Shame none are in my range, seems I have to sit back and watch yet again. (or as 
the rebel claims avoid a war when no one is in range LOL)

Edited by Devialance

Doom Squad still exists? Welcome on the bandwagon I suppose.

Also just to clarify events, we were busy fighting GOONS & SNX decided to attack our allies; as well as attack us when we were unable to respond due to fighting GOONS already.

Edited by Sephiroth

Doom Squad still exists? Welcome on the bandwagon I suppose.

Also just to clarify events, we were busy fighting GOONS & SNX decided to attack our allies; as well as attack us when we were unable to respond due to fighting GOONS already.

You keep saying the same thing over and over, no one believes you so move on

So let me get this right, you had a fight with someone from goons 7th of jan that would have ended 17th, then you was hit by goons on the 1st of Feb, and then you hit back on 1st of Feb, and you call that fighting a long time war lol.

The only other wars you have had with goons, by you I mean that 8 man alliance, when Nicholai Hit Duke and 17 days later Duke hit Nicholai back 

Then on the second The shit Rebel hit Bear, 

So three members have had 2 or 1 war with someone who was on goons AA you have had 3.

You keep running your mouth about Goons but looking at the war stats get over yourself,

Edited by Devialance

You keep saying the same thing over and over, no one believes you so move on

Facts remain facts, regardless of how much spin Tywin puts on it.

Disappointing to see Tywin has his fingers on Doom Tywin Sphere's strings to this point, where can do anything to start a war he wants & Doom Tywin Sphere does his bidding like an attack dog.

Edit: I guess Doom Sphere is no longer appropriate, with Tywin & his groupies being the shot callers. Nice job proving Mogar right on who the real banner waver is. :facepalm:

Edited by Sephiroth

(2/8/2016 12:14:23 AM)
Report on Lawrence, Animalz member.

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Lawrence02. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Last Tax Collection: 2/7/2016 1:35:44 AM
Last Bill Payment: 2/7/2016 1:36:24 AM
Desired Religion: Christianity
Desired Government: Communist
Threat Level: Low
Tax Rate: 16%
Number of Spies: 1
Last Nuke Purchase: None
Last Wonder Purchase: None
Total Money: $126,944
Technology: 29.96 Levels
Trade Partners: Germaniah
Secret Aid Sent To: None
Military XP Ratings: Army XP: 24, Navy XP: 0, Air Force XP: 0, Intelligence XP: 0
Assigned Generals: None
Total Aircraft: 0
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 0
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 0
Navy Purchases Today: 0
Navy Vessels:
Corvettes: 0
Landing Ships: 0
Battleships: 0
Cruisers: 0
Frigates: 0
Destroyers: 0
Submarines: 0
Aircraft Carriers: 0

Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified

2/8/2016 12:11:50 AM Spy Reports 4

Report on Rukunu, Animalz leader.

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of fordlandia. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Last Tax Collection: 2/6/2016 12:12:58 AM
Last Bill Payment: 2/7/2016 9:16:17 AM
Desired Religion: Judaism
Desired Government: Republic
Threat Level: Severe
Tax Rate: 28%
Number of Spies: 4
Last Nuke Purchase: 2/6/2016 12:04:17 AM
Last Wonder Purchase: 9/30/2015
Total Money: $166,236
Technology: 21.97 Levels
Trade Partners: Westerburg, wreytweyewuyeyewyyry, New American Kingdom, Christianation, oxenburgh
Secret Aid Sent To: None
Military XP Ratings: Army XP: 722, Navy XP: 0, Air Force XP: 1397, Intelligence XP: 8
Assigned Generals: None
Total Aircraft: 1
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 0
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 3
Navy Purchases Today: 0
Navy Vessels:
Corvettes: 0
Landing Ships: 0
Battleships: 0
Cruisers: 0
Frigates: 0
Destroyers: 0
Submarines: 0
Aircraft Carriers: 0

Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.

Watch out for those massive animalz WC's... :frantic:

For those who don't want to see Tywin Sphere win this, I'll fight to last nation standing & that will be much longer than Tywin lasts if members of Oculus & others don't fear Tywin Sphere enough to be intimidated from sending aid.

I will fight as an immovable object to push back the forces behind the Producerist Fascism Tywin writes Fan Fiction about until its no longer a thing. :war:

For those who don't want to see Tywin Sphere win this, I'll fight to last nation standing & that will be much longer than Tywin lasts if members of Oculus & others don't fear Tywin Sphere enough to be intimidated from sending aid.

I will fight as an immovable object to push back the forces behind the Producerist Fascism Tywin writes Fan Fiction about until its no longer a thing. :war:

You know what this reminds me of? Those militia guys who were occupying federal land a bit back, and saying that they will never leave. 

Shortly before they send out a request for snacks to help them during their occupation.

You can't say that you'll fight until the last nation just before you blatantly ask for aid from nations around CN. And if the battle reports coming from your nation are any indication, you don't have too much money left, forcing you to ask for outside help. 

You know what this reminds me of? Those militia guys who were occupying federal land a bit back, and saying that they will never leave. 

Shortly before they send out a request for snacks to help them during their occupation.

You can't say that you'll fight until the last nation just before you blatantly ask for aid from nations around CN. And if the battle reports coming from your nation are any indication, you don't have too much money left, forcing you to ask for outside help. 

To: Bear Retrieval Unit    From: Sephiroth    Date: 2/8/2016 12:10:10 AM

Subject: Battle Report

You lost 4,437 soldiers and 455 tanks. You killed 1,398 soldiers and 78 tanks. Their forces razed 0.511 miles of your land, stole 5.630 technology, and destroyed 22.520 infrastructure. Their forces looted $1,000,000.00 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

To: Galerion    From: Sephiroth    Date: 2/8/2016 12:05:57 AM

You lost 266 soldiers and 1,438 tanks. You killed 177 soldiers and 84 tanks. Their forces razed 84.356 miles of your land, stole 5.624 technology, and destroyed 22.495 infrastructure. Their forces looted $1,000,000.00 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled

To: Rydin    From: Sephiroth    Date: 2/8/2016 12:05:12 AM

You lost 3,558 soldiers and 1,023 tanks. You killed 2,372 soldiers and 268 tanks. Their forces razed 26.347 miles of your land, stole 5.612 technology, and destroyed 22.447 infrastructure. Their forces looted $179,552.87 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

To: Rydin    From: Sephiroth    Date: 2/8/2016 12:05:33 AM

You lost 755 soldiers and 255 tanks. You killed 503 soldiers and 209 tanks. Their forces razed 25.192 miles of your land, stole 5.310 technology, and destroyed 22.472 infrastructure. Their forces looted $40,698.65 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

I'm getting by somehow right now even with some nations heavier on the infra/tech, that Rydin guy doesn't look he's doing good on the money though. :\

To: Bear Retrieval Unit    From: Sephiroth    Date: 2/8/2016 12:10:10 AM

You lost 4,437 soldiers and 455 tanks. You killed 1,398 soldiers and 78 tanks. Their forces razed 0.511 miles of your land, stole 5.630 technology, and destroyed 22.520 infrastructure. Their forces looted $1,000,000.00 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

To: Galerion    From: Sephiroth    Date: 2/8/2016 12:05:57 AM

You lost 266 soldiers and 1,438 tanks. You killed 177 soldiers and 84 tanks. Their forces razed 84.356 miles of your land, stole 5.624 technology, and destroyed 22.495 infrastructure. Their forces looted $1,000,000.00 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled

To: Rydin    From: Sephiroth    Date: 2/8/2016 12:05:12 AM

You lost 3,558 soldiers and 1,023 tanks. You killed 2,372 soldiers and 268 tanks. Their forces razed 26.347 miles of your land, stole 5.612 technology, and destroyed 22.447 infrastructure. Their forces looted $179,552.87 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

To: Rydin    From: Sephiroth    Date: 2/8/2016 12:05:33 AM

You lost 755 soldiers and 255 tanks. You killed 503 soldiers and 209 tanks. Their forces razed 25.192 miles of your land, stole 5.310 technology, and destroyed 22.472 infrastructure. Their forces looted $40,698.65 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

I'm getting by somehow right now even with some nations heavier on the infra/tech, that Rydin guy doesn't look he's doing good on the money though. :\

Forgive me, I forgot that you needed a host of wonders in order to loot better funded nations to live longer in these wars. 

And regardless if Rydin needs money or not, the fact of the matter is that he has an entire alliance of bigger nations who can send him the money that he needs. And if your poorly disguised plea was any indication, you do not. 

Forgive me, I forgot that you needed a host of wonders in order to loot better funded nations to live longer in these wars. 

And regardless if Rydin needs money or not, the fact of the matter is that he has an entire alliance of bigger nations who can send him the money that he needs. And if your poorly disguised plea was any indication, you do not. 

Bear probably has more wonders than me, who I've been mostly fighting until SNX decided to Bandwagon in.

Bear probably has more wonders than me, who I've been mostly fighting until SNX decided to Bandwagon in.

Kinda of like how you were "valiantly fighting" GOONS? Stonewall highlighted how...arduous...the task must have been in the SNX declaration of war thread, if you care to check it out. 

I must say Sephiroth, the switch to short replies from eye-gouging walls of text is a welcome change. Will this change be of a more permanent variety?