We as the community have agreed over the years, DoC means Deceleration of Chaos, but first let me put in a D1 DoW in here:

Yo YO D1 declares on Krabz and TDO, we hold no grudges against anyone except for cazaric, we try to be honorable but we usually fail, no stats needed, some Wile E Coyote funny stuff, some refrennces to a game americans call football but should actually be called brutal wrestling over a weird looking ball wearing armor without use of our feet (I know it is super ball so I have to make fun of it).

So, Endround isn't about fighting D1 or TDO, it is about utter chaos and fighting everyone,

Krabz hereby declares war on Krabz, D1, TDO and others.

All hail the great Cazaric.

All bow for King Robert of House Baratheon & Queen Elizabeth of Transilvania,

All laugh at the mitten

All yell, Cowboy AKBAAAAR

I still have 2 slots, attack me, kill me before I lay eggs.

KrAbZ%20War%20Flag_zpsmkgobzsk.jpeg

o/ Chaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooos

o/ Endround

Edited by Robert Baratheon I

We as the community have agreed over the years, DoC means Deceleration of Chaos, but first let me put in a D1 DoW in here:

Yo YO D1 declares on Krabz and TDO, we hold no grudges against anyone except for cazaric, we try to be honorable but we usually fail, no stats needed, some Wile E Coyote funny stuff, some refrennces to a game americans call football but should actually be called brutal wrestling over a weird looking ball wearing armor without use of our feet (I know it is super ball so I have to make fun of it).

So, Endround isn't about fighting D1 or TDO, it is about utter chaos and fighting everyone,

Krabz hereby declares war on Krabz, D1, TDO and others.

All hail the great Cazaric.

All bow for King Robert of House Baratheon & Queen Elizabeth of Transilvania,

All laugh at the mitten

All yell, Cowboy AKBAAAAR

I still have 2 slots, attack me, kill me before I lay eggs.

KrAbZ%20War%20Flag_zpsmkgobzsk.jpeg

o/ Chaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooos

o/ Endround

Baratheon so well written ....

After a long discussion with my Lab Rats at the Acme Corporation... we can not find anyway to carry pixels or cash over from one round to the next

So we are having a Going Out of Round Sales on pixels....  

Also because of the wonderful nations that have declared war on me I finally have the opportunity to go over 1 million Casualties I thank you, my mother thanks you  and Ford Motor Credit Corp thanks you.... ( have car payment due next week)...

edited because I have gas

Ugh, do we have to? He's actually the worst.

Cazaric, your terrible.

That's no way to speak about Admiral!

Also, Robert. I think I love you :p Edited by Cazaric

Baratheon so well written ....

After a long discussion with my Lab Rats at the Acme Corporation... we can not find anyway to carry pixels or cash over from one round to the next

So we are having a Going Out of Round Sales on pixels....  

Also because of the wonderful nations that have declared war on me I finally have the opportunity to go over 1 million Casualties I thank you, my mother thanks you  and Ford Motor Credit Corp thanks you.... ( have car payment due next week)...

edited because I have gas

Thanks for the pixel sale mate, any soldiers captured in battle will be executed to boost casualties, If you want, you can even coordinate with me against Tyrion, but not before I coordinate with Tyrion against Admiral after I coordinate with Admiral against you, so tomorrow, you, me, Admiral and Tyrion will hit cowboy ok?

If you are having trouble with your car people, try offering them cheap tech deals instead of money, might boost membership for the game.

That's no way to speak about Admiral!

Also, Robert. I think I love you :P

I love you too honey :-* 

Edited by Robert Baratheon I

NDO joins in the chaos.  Everything must burn!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xaZNZPSjXg

Awesome video, Remember I still have two defensive slots as the mitten is pointlessly occupying one and refusing to peace out, I really wanted to fight you nick, but you are too out of range, if you send a replacement I would appreciate that lol.

and of course that is also an invitation to anybody else who feels I have too much strength and would like to bring me down, my people are rioting in the streets, can you please nuke those assholes for me, Thank you in advance.

Thanks for the pixel sale mate, any soldiers captured in battle will be executed to boost casualties, If you want, you can even coordinate with me against Tyrion, but not before I coordinate with Tyrion against Admiral after I coordinate with Admiral against you, so tomorrow, you, me, Admiral and Tyrion will hit cowboy ok?

If you are having trouble with your car people, try offering them cheap tech deals instead of money, might boost membership for the game.

I love you too honey :-* 

But don't let him know we are going to attack at 10AM server time or he will skip his second Egg  McMuffin  and be waiting for us

This makes as much sense as the fact that my nose can run and my feet can smell.