An Announcement from The Random Insanity Alliance

Mogar

I tell you all what, in 2 months I'll begin a process for the entire cyberverse to campaign for Captain Planet, that way we can be sure we are choosing the right person to combine our powers in and protect the world from devastation.

1) you need at least five people to nominate you

Big red flag with a white circle and hooked crosses at right angles.  Yeah my mistake.  Nothing like old Germany flag at all.

There's size limits with gifs man, it's like a Rorschach test, clearly someone has some issues.

Big red flag with a white circle and hooked crosses at right angles.  Yeah my mistake.  Nothing like old Germany flag at all.

you mis-spelt your name, but I know that's just my dirty mind talking. First step, recognise the problem. Edited by Helbrecht

@gowfanatic: never seen a flag move?

I have never seen a swastika move the same way the flag in question is moving, no. Or really any flag move in such a way.

However, if we mean a flag blowing in the wind or some such movement, then yes I have :p