The Empire Strikes Back

Ulthran

You may know more about war avoidance than myself but that is nothing to be proud of.

Also I did open the cover but was disappointed to find there were no pages within it.

Yeah I knew this would happen, sorry my book isn't a pop up book with images so it might be hard for you to read and understand.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I knew this would happen, sorry my book isn't a pop up book with images so it might be hard for you to read and understand.

Sorry there was no pages the owners must of ripped them out, I thought it was a child who ripped them out but there was the word Devialance scribbled in crayon on the cover.

Must be your book. Carry on hippy.

Sorry there was no pages the owners must of ripped them out, I thought it was a child who ripped them out but there was the word Devialance scribbled in crayon on the cover.

Must be your book. Carry on hippy.

Yeah i will do bully, you stay down with the new nations so you can win wars, you remind me of a school boy who has been kept back five or six years for being a little dumb and due to the fact you are 12 and everyone else in your class is 6 you bully them knowing they can not win, yet hide when someone your age comes knocking.

Yeah i will do bully, you stay down with the new nations so you can win wars, you remind me of a school boy who has been kept back five or six years for being a little dumb and due to the fact you are 12 and everyone else in your class is 6 you bully them knowing they can not win, yet hide when someone your age comes knocking.

Perhaps you can be that white knight and go and leave your alliance and fight the raiders who bully people day in and day out when they raid you.
Then once you beaten up some bullies you can come join me in the promised land...

Come be that white knight and fight these bullies in your range right now? No you like to talk and not walk. Edited by the rebel

Perhaps you can be that white knight and go and leave your alliance and fight the raiders who bully people day in and day out when they raid you.
Then once you beaten up some bullies you can come join me in the promised land...

Come be that white knight and fight these bullies in your range right now? No you like to talk and not walk.

Highlight some bullies that are in my range ?

As i stated you are a bully as a nation of your age hanging around at 40k NS refusing to grow just to win wars on younger nations with less wonders is a bully enough said

Highlight some bullies that are in my range ?

As i stated you are a bully as a nation of your age hanging around at 40k NS refusing to grow just to win wars on younger nations with less wonders is a bully enough said

I was growing but unlike you I didn't want to spend the next 500 days growing. Have fun hippy.

But since you're the hard man go sort all those bullies out raiding in your range.

Do you have conviction or all talk like usual? Sort those bullies out hypocrite.

I was growing but unlike you I didn't want to spend the next 500 days growing. Have fun hippy.

But since you're the hard man go sort all those bullies out raiding in your range.

Do you have conviction or all talk like usual? Sort those bullies out hypocrite.

How can people in my range be bullies?, please explain?

A bully is someone who is twice the age of the person they are picking on or twice the size, you are clearly much older than any nation you fight with loads more wonders, there for older and bigger than those you fight, aka a bully 

You might not consider yourself to be a bully, but you are in an alliance that's source of strength was tech raiding signifigantly smaller nations than their own, which allowed them to grow to the point that it's entirely realistically to see a war with nations of 1/5th their size, where even though I'm all wondered up, still limited by the 133/75% rule unlike others.

You might not consider yourself to be a bully, but you are in an alliance that's source of strength was tech raiding signifigantly smaller nations than their own, which allowed them to grow to the point that it's entirely realistically to see a war with nations of 1/5th their size, where even though I'm all wondered up, still limited by the 133/75% rule unlike others.

As you recall I was a very vocal point of opposition to DBDC in several different alliances, but despite my efforts, nobody in the upper tier rose up to fight back. I was certainly not in range, so who's fault is it if those nations chose not to have self-respect and defend themselves?

Fact of the matter is that the same DBDC we all hated back then, are now paying some of the best tech rates in CN next to Polaris, at 18/300 rates. So it's not like they are hoarding all the wealth they built up, on the contrary, they are giving back to new nations in alliances like SNX. Meanwhile the same cowardly upper tier nations who didn't want to fight back against DBDC now exploit new nations at terrible rates like 6/300.

TLDR some may choose to be butthurt about the past, others are very thankful to not be tech slaves under the old elitists.

I knew what I wanted to do before leaving Invicta and I'm doing it, I'm free like the bird, you should try it sometime hippy.

I am free to do as I wish, however I do understand that my actions count, so let me get this right you call me names for doing as i wish, how odd, you tell me to be free then call me names for being free, great person you are.

That man's shirt is a violation of the flag code.

To: Lord Hitchcock    From: Goober    Date: 2/9/2016 10:47:48 PM

Subject: Peace Offer

Message: A peace offer has been submitted by Goober for the following reason: Cessation of Hostilities

As soon as both nations accept peace the war will end. If either nation attacks one another this peace offer will be automatically canceled.

To: Goober    From: Lord Hitchcock    Date: 2/9/2016 10:51:30 PM

Subject: RE: Peace Offer

Congrats, you managed to bully a two month old nation in a 4v1, one of which is a stacked nuclear nation. Very impressive.

i sent him peace and moved on to those snx medal awarded soldiers

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Congrats, you managed to bully a two month old nation in a 4v1, one of which is a stacked nuclear nation. Very impressive.

Its not like Lord Hitchcock isn't fighting a bunch of wars. Also you chose to declare on 3 non-nuclear nations as your targets, with RUKUNU being the only nuclear nation to counter you after your pick. So you bringing up nuclear nations fighting non-nuclear when you do the same, then brag about barely edging out non-nuclear nations in damage is funny. Your nation is sinking like a rock regardless, which is good.

Edited by Sephiroth

Its not like Lord Hitchcock isn't fighting a bunch of wars. Also you chose to declare on 3 non-nuclear nations as your targets, with RUKUNU being the only nuclear nation to counter you after your pick. So you bringing up nuclear nations fighting non-nuclear when you do the same, then brag about barely edging out non-nuclear nations in damage is funny. Your nation is sinking like rock regardless, which is good.

get this, he is mad because M Inc are too 'wonder heavy' for his lower tier... even though that dirt ball wrote an entire thesis about have a superior lower tier military.

junka- you need to cry for help... more... bro

Edited by Lord Hitchcock