The Empire Strikes Back

Ulthran

Ya attacking one of their nations, not the one involved. Attacking the whole alliance over a newbie raider is way overkill, and you guys seem like you wanted the escalation.

Al

aNiMaLz were attacked, it is possible they wanted escalation, although it sounds like TRE nations were also trying to escalate with aNIMaLz. I was barely involved other than trying to hash out that peace deal with Alexio which got screwed up. Of course I back aNiMaLz if they defend themselves, but I was mostly interested in the reason behind the initial war on aNiMaLz. When I heard it was a mistake, I worked out that peace deal wiith Alexio to help end it. TRE didn't seem to be on the same page and the whole plan fell part, at no fault of mine.

Edited by Sephiroth

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya attacking one of their nations, not the one involved. Attacking the whole alliance over a newbie raider is way overkill, and you guys seem like you wanted the escalation.

Al

Al, check your messages.

Alexio, no one cares about you, go away.

Hey, Minc is really badass. They are so "superior to SNX" that they finally engage now that our hands are full.

we are in the process of awarding 200 medals for their heroic effort to neutralize the lazy who rely on the government.

also, quit crying... for SNXs 'greatness' we should be easily neutralized by your great medal-awarded military without the need of back up..

(yeah right) 

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

what wounds? we warred you until we decided to give you peace... those reps you 'demanded'... how are those treating ya?

You know, the wounds where your alliance sat cratered with zero nations above like 15k NS, no nukes, and warchests that even a hobo wouldn't envy. An alliance in that state isn't in any position to give anyone anything.

You know, the wounds where your alliance sat cratered with zero nations above like 15k NS, no nukes, and warchests that even a hobo wouldn't envy. An alliance in that state isn't in any position to give anyone anything.

nice pixel talk. keep telling yourself that

I miss you buddy.  We had a helluva time sending them there, heh?

You guys attacked aNiMaLz, I declared one war on you guys without nuking to make sure you peaced them out. Despite Alexio arguing a peace deal for you guys and me peacing out the nation I declared on, rather than send peace you declared war on and attacked the rebel. So you guys started it by attacking aNiMaLz, you guys escalated after we agreed no new wars by declaring on the rebel.

Me declaring on one nation using no nukes & only doing ground attacks on most days was full force? You're the one wo attacked the rebel, he might be going full force since you attacked him. I was being diplomatic until you escalated everything & now I'm busy fighting others. I trust the rebel can handle you, so you continuing this war you started isn't a big deal.

Diplomatic??

You don`t even know what that means, unless it is Gunboat Diplomacy.....

Your minister of defence doesn't even know basic war tactics and couldn't careless about guides.
It isn't a good outlook TRE when the person who should know lots about war knows little.

Give diplomacy a chance for your sake.

The way your side keep going on it seems you want them to give diplomacy a chance for your sake more than anyone else's

What would you know, Mr 10 individual wars?

A lot more than you, the funny thing is you judge by the cover of the book, maybe try reading the book and you will learn more. However I am hoping one day you will be in range of me then we shall see how myself Mr ten wars do vs you A harden warrior?

The funny thing is, I do not like your chances.

A lot more than you, the funny thing is you judge by the cover of the book, maybe try reading the book and you will learn more.

You may know more about war avoidance than myself but that is nothing to be proud of.

Also I did open the cover but was disappointed to find there were no pages within it.