Discussion: Burn the Brown Sphere

Mogar

Methrage is historically the #1 reason for brown team drama, and if it wasn't for him this sphere would not be that different from most others. This is because he's attracted rogues from other spheres to his camp to vote for him in return for sanction protection.

It's why he worked so hard to sabotage SNX-Animalz relations, and created all the drama with the court thread. If any of his satellite meatshields, especially Animalz, left for greener pastures (such as SNX 18/300 deals), he wouldn't be able to rely on them for warm bodies and he would just be another rogue in the end.

It's why he makes such a big ideological deal out of things like "betraying brown" and "poaching Animalz" because he's personally too toxic to get any real treaty anywhere after all he's done, and desperately needs voting supporters.

Maintaining his "unique" style of leadership depends on being enough of a harassment/headache to deter other actors on brown from wanting to deal with him and his bullying. SNX understands this and it's why we aren't letting up the pressure.

Sorry to everyone outside brown if this seems annoying but someone has to hold the line... most of brown does not want the sphere to be dominated by rogues and miscreants. If SNX left brown like he wants us to, nobody else would have the will here to serve as a military check to the growth of a sanctionless rogue sphere.

Edited by Immortan Junka

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahaha seems like it is working to me. As for me being a nobody, that is true though I am a slightly more well-known and well-liked nobody than you mate. As for SNX and WC- well that pretty much just trolls itself. WC at least acknowledges Junka for who and what he is whereas you seem to wholeheartedly believe that Meth is not some raving lunatic with delusions of grandeur. 

Brown Noser's do tend to be more popular with the people they brown nose... Congrats?
I make friends while keeping a clean nose ;)

He may have delusions of grandeur but that is nothing different or unique as half of the worlds alliance leaders have that condition.

Methrage is historically the #1 reason for brown team drama, and if it wasn't for him this sphere would not be that different from most others. This is because he's attracted rogues from other spheres to his camp to vote for him in return for sanction protection.

It's why he worked so hard to sabotage SNX-Animalz relations, and created all the drama with the court thread. If any of his satellite meatshields, especially Animalz, left for greener pastures (such as SNX 18/300 deals), he wouldn't be able to rely on them for warm bodies and he would just be another rogue in the end.

It's why he makes such a big ideological deal out of things like "betraying brown" and "poaching Animalz" because he's personally too toxic to get any real treaty anywhere after all he's done, and desperately needs voting supporters.

Maintaining his "unique" style of leadership depends on being enough of a harassment/headache to deter other actors on brown from wanting to deal with him and his bullying. SNX understands this and it's why we aren't letting up the pressure.

Sorry to everyone outside brown if this seems annoying but someone has to hold the line... most of brown does not want the sphere to be dominated by rogues and miscreants. If SNX left brown like he wants us to, nobody else would have the will here to serve as a military check to the growth of a sanctionless rogue sphere.

You made aNiMaLz into an enemy all on your own with what you did, I just supported my allies. I'm still not sure what you were thinking claiming the white peace a victory, at that point the NAP you canceled was the only thing to hold them back.

Edited by Sephiroth

Brown Noser's do tend to be more popular with the people they brown nose... Congrats?
I make friends while keeping a clean nose ;)

He may have delusions of grandeur but that is nothing different or unique as half of the worlds alliance leaders have that condition.

^^^^^ He doesn't brown nose, that's a joke, it must be a joke I mean you read any of his posts ?

This is false, Lady Dakota IS the #1 reason for historical brown sphere drama.

This is false, Lady Dakota IS the #1 reason for historical brown sphere drama.

That is also false. There was brown sphere drama long before any of the current shitstains ended up there. 

I talk blunt to most people across the alliance spectrum.
Ask your allies at Invicta as they know me best these days.

according to your definition though, talking blunt means that you are a brown-noser so...

To be fair you get under alot of people's skin...

Good, at least you're feeling something towards our world, better than pretending we're all friends and stagnating until death, if people actually tried to have morality and opinions we'd actually have more to talk about than tywin and methrage.

Yourself, Methrage, and I are the only ones on that list who are generally in 6v1 situations so the data for the others is slightly skewed.

You left me out sweets most of my stats came from 1 vs 6s as I never had anyone of anyone count backing me until I joined Doom and nowadays most do not send more lambs to slaughter by countering me with full slots...the new way of war is 1 person staggers on nuke turrents to limit spreading of damage.. :ehm:

You left me out sweets most of my stats came from 1 vs 6s as I never had anyone of anyone count backing me until I joined Doom and nowadays most do not send more lambs to slaughter by countering me with full slots...the new way of war is 1 person staggers on nuke turrents to limit spreading of damage.. :ehm:

You first joined Limitless Nexus to escape your war with Kashmir, then you left Limitless Nexus & joined Doom to escape that kind of war with GOONS 2.0 despite me being ready to cut off the head (Sardonic) when you left; leaving me not much choice other than agreeing to let them have white peace before finishing with Sardonic.

So while you have found yourself in 1 vs 6 wars, you don't hold up well under that kind of pressure.

Edited by Sephiroth

You first joined Limitless Nexus to escape your war with Kashmir, then you left Limitless Nexus & joined Doom to escape that kind of war with GOONS 2.0 despite me being ready to cut off the head (Sardonic) when you left; leaving me not much choice other than agreeing to let them have white peace before finishing with Sardonic.

So while you have found yourself in 1 vs 6 wars, you don't hold up well under that kind of pressure.

keep on telling your lies it is all your good at, I just hope to be in your range soon... :awesome:

keep on telling your lies it is all your good at, I just hope to be in your range soon... :awesome:

The truth is inconvenient for you when you've based your entire tough guy image off your time in Limitless Nexus & the story of how it ended not matching that image. If you weren't always aligning with our enemies against us, maybe I would let you live in your self created fantasy. However I know the truth & other than relying on donation deals to try giving you an edge; you're not special. You joined Doom in hopes of avoiding anymore tough wars, with SNX your only treaty partner these days; TAO is very exposed to those opposed to any kind of Tywin Sphere.

Edited by Sephiroth

How did that war against franz go? Didn't you spend a few pages complaining about deliverance kicking you while you were down?

Ha, who are we kidding, it was definitely more than a few pages..

How did that war against franz go? Didn't you spend a few pages complaining about deliverance kicking you while you were down?

Ha, who are we kidding, it was definitely more than a few pages..

TDE nuked me, then both him and Junka used both used all their ground attacks before I rebuilt troops & failed with all of them. Junka is dropping less than $30k per attack, so he's completely broke. He never imagined he would lose and now that he has, we'll see how long he wants to drag SNX down.

Funny thing is I haven't launched a single nuke at him, TDE or any nations I've declared on yet, but he's already calling me a grieifer. When an alliance leader resorts to that, you know they've reached the end of the line.

Edited by Sephiroth

TDE nuked me, then both him and Junka used both used all their ground attacks before I rebuilt troops & failed with all of them. Junka is dropping less than $30k per attack, so he's completely broke. He never imagined he would lose and now that he has, we'll see how long he wants to drag SNX down.

Funny thing is I haven't launched a single nuke at him, TDE or any nations I've declared on yet, but he's already calling me a grieifer. When an alliance leader resorts to that, you know they've reached the end of the line.

it's going to be a challenge to re-purchase those nukes while also buying back up to 1k infra on a continuous basis.