Discussion: Burn the Brown Sphere

Mogar

I have never lost tech lol, the fact you even thought that makes me laugh and again proves you know nothing.

Again you claim to know the inner workings of Doom, who we have and have not talked to, I forgot you are friendly with every alliance within the game aren't you, everyone tells you everything.

So sit back run your mouth as that's all you are capable within this game, as for you doing it all, how laughable is that, you have never been top nation, never been in government in any of the top three major powers within the game at any time, so please keep talking you make yourself look foolish.

It was a general statement, since plenty of others within your sphere did, and were the only sphere to lose significant amounts, how strange.

I don't claim to know the inner workings of your sphere, I do know your FA has stalled significantly over the past few months, and there's at least three treaties you approached others about and haven't heard anything back on, mainly due to your own stupidity in supporting people who wish to use entirely out of this world(OOC) reasons for war.

Thanks for enlightening me as to my own history, I guess NoV disbanded itself and the real Hegemony never existed. Logging in every 10 days to collect tech or taxes really seems exciting, I'll happily remain in the mid tier forever and not have to worry about finding a target.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So sit back run your mouth as that's all you are capable within this game

Running your mouth is all you seem to do, so lol at hearing that from you. Sitting there as you build your stats out of range to fight anyone doesn't make you tough, all you seem to do is collect tech & talk !@#$. Top 28.17% isn't even good, I've been top 5% when first buying nukes without a MP, but your stats mean nothing if you don't use them. Edited by Sephiroth

Your enemies are encircling you and thanks to all this support Junka's getting your sphere is going to grow even weaker politically, all I have to do is wait. This attitude is why you're next, Admin forbid you grasp that being arrogant comes with consequences.

Might want to go on Lyricalz and look up my war stats, I don't lose battles.

do you represent ria when making threats against Doom sphere ?

do you represent ria when making threats against Doom sphere ?

I don't believe I made any statement that implies we'd be moving against you, feel free to act on your own though, at least then something would happen.

I don't believe I made any statement that implies we'd be moving against you, feel free to act on your own though, at least then something would happen.

Yeah something would happen alright, as for the wars you talked about I was apart of them and no you was not a big reason why those wars happened, you was along for the ride like most was. you claiming you forced NoV to disband again laughable

Yeah something would happen alright, as for the wars you talked about I was apart of them and no you was not a big reason why those wars happened, you was along for the ride like most was. you claiming you forced NoV to disband again laughable

Whatever you say. It isn't as though I was there and had my own reason for wishing to see NoV burned to the ground or anything, I don't claim full credit, but feel free to try to write me out of my own history.

I don't claim to know the inner workings of your sphere, I do know your FA has stalled significantly over the past few months, and there's at least three treaties you approached others about and haven't heard anything back on, mainly due to your own stupidity in supporting people who wish to use entirely out of this world(OOC) reasons for war.

Your source(s) of information need to be fired.  Apparently they are making up lies to earn their keep. We haven't approached anyone since signing a PIAT with RnR about a treaty.  That is all in the past few months.  I also have more respect apparently for other government people.  If we had talked to someone and there were an issue I presume we would be told about it.

Edited by White Chocolate

Your source(s) of information need to be fired.  Apparently they are making up lies to earn their keep, unless you are confusing us with some other group.

Disinformation junkies mom, there worst than heroin addicts, and the comedown is twice as bad.

Damn, a stroke of brilliance just hit me, what CN needs is a rehab alliance, wait a sec GPA fits that bill, never-mind. 

Your source(s) of information need to be fired.  Apparently they are making up lies to earn their keep, unless you are presuming that Devialance is a member of some other alliance and not Doom Kingdom or DBDC.

You can pretend as though your alliance didn't heavily support an OOC attack rogue and that is going to have long term consequences to your FA, but we both know it's true.

You can pretend as though your alliance didn't heavily support an OOC attack rogue and that is going to have long term consequences to your FA, but we both know it's true.

I am the Doom Mother of Doom Kingdom.  We are not a democracy.  Who Doom Kingdom supports or not is a matter decided by myself and Lord Hershey (Doom Father) and although I have an idea of the incident you are talking about, it is NOT anything supported by us.  What some former member of a dead alliance decides to do or not as a suicide run is nothing that we have any control over.  People actually can and do make stupid decisions on their own.  Add to the mix a person who thinks he or she is no longer going to be a part of this world of ours, and "stupid" is multiplied.  It was resolved in the proper fashion (OOC: by mod action) If I ever have anything to do with target selection by someone who wants to leave our world, it is going to have everything to do with what happens on Planet Bob.  I've been here long enough to find a grudge (OOC: in this world) to do something about if that opportunity presents itself.

Edited by White Chocolate

Thing is, I don't hate Doom, I do however think their own actions have cost them a significant number of swing alliances, no attempts to atone for past actions that made said swing alliances wary, and being so open about supporting a rogue's actions a few weeks ago. There is a right and wrong way to play politics, and signing ODPs with everyone is not a viable strategy to prevent a curbstomp in this world.

If you think DK is being judged by the fact that they are supporting Junka is slapping around Meth/Hitchcock/therebel, then it is most likely positive and not negative. You are about the only non LPWtf-ever person to take Meth's side in this war. Most don't care and are loving the fact that SNX and LN/Minc/animalz are being crushed by each other. Some of us are actually more tired of Meth/co and want to see them actually shut the fuck up for a short time.

Yeah, I don't think you know as much about this as you think you do. How about you don't stick your nose into situations where it not only does not belong but is not wanted by the parties that were involved. kthnxbai

Mogar has lost 114,996 damage and given 137,467 damage in nation strength.

Average loss per war: 912.6 NS
Average dealt per war: 1091ns NS

178.4 NS damage lead per war.

Not a massive difference, but to be fair let's compare with over motormouths on the forums:

------

stonewall14 has lost 68,208 damage and given 157,049 damage in nation strength.

Average loss per war: 362.8 NS
Average dealt per war: 835.4 NS

472.2 NS damage lead per war.

-----

Devialance has lost 37,816 damage and given 49,664 damage in nation strength.

Average loss per war: 3781 NS
Average dealt per war: 4966 NS

1185 NS damage lead per war.

-----

the rebel has lost 107,338 damage and given 229,137 damage in nation strength.

Average loss per war: 1192.6 NS
Average dealt per war: 2545.9 NS

1353.3 damage lead per war.

-----

Sephiroth has lost 127,160 damage and given 150,392 damage in nation strength.

Average loss per war: 948.9 NS
Average dealt per war: 1122.3 NS

173.4 damage lead per war.

-----

Immortan Junka has lost 9,845 damage and given 36,520 damage in nation strength.

Average loss per war: 82.7 NS
Average dealt per war: 306.8 NS

224.1 damage lead per war.

-----

...and I got bored, but all are winners. But read what you want as was curious with Mogars request.

I have a 1964.16 damage lead per war. Does that make me the ultimate winner???

Well, Meth is included in my desire to burn down the brown sphere, and I wasn't speaking about your own alliance's opinion on the matter, unless you feel such OOC are considered acceptable behavior by the majority of alliances, which I highly doubt is the case.

I have a 1964.16 damage lead per war. Does that make me the ultimate winner???

Them random statistics were looked at for nothing more than curiosity provide by Mogar and at face value for a positive or negative. Though it was interesting in the sample that everyone had a positive, there will undoubtedly be many with a negative but I'm not going to actively search for them as that wasn't the point.

And no you're just vain, the ultimate winner would be Cuba at an educated guess. Edited by the rebel

You must be confused SNX isn't slapping me around, never mind Tywin as neither have declared on me.

Sorry, your NS has been almost halved since you joined LN and that was right around the time LN and SNX went to war so yeah. 

Them random statistics were looked at for nothing more than curiosity provide by Mogar and at face value for a positive or negative. Though it was interesting in the sample that everyone had a positive, there will undoubtedly be many with a negative but I'm not going to actively search for them as that wasn't the point.

And no you're just vain, the ultimate winner would be Cuba at an educated guess.

Yes, Cuba is most likely the first runner up. The ultimate winner will always be Admin/or the mods. 

Doch is always full of crap & just hopes to get a response by stating the absurd. So I just ignore him these days.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nor has snx even dealt any damage to MInc- in fact, snx nations have deserted.

You still don't distinguish between full members and pending, so I take most of your nonsense with a huge grain of salt. 

Sorry, your NS has been almost halved since you joined LN and that was right around the time LN and SNX went to war so yeah. 

Yes, Cuba is most likely the first runner up. The ultimate winner will always be Admin/or the mods. 

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You still don't distinguish between full members and pending, so I take most of your nonsense with a huge grain of salt.

We don't have to, when a pending nation is considered proctected, then they get the m inc pile-driver

We don't have to, when a pending nation is considered proctected, then they get the m inc pile-driver

yay for you. Does not mean they actually mean much overall. Just because Junka is delusional to let a bunch of inactive small nations sit on his AA does not mean that they are as important as full members. Getting a pending member to quit is usually not that hard since they aren't involved in the alliance, never on the forums or irc or anything like that. When you start getting a ton of full members that are engaged in the alliance to desert, then you can brag. Otherwise, it is (as Meth wrote): "full of crap & just hopes to get a response by stating the absurd."

You got your response from me. So yeah. 

Fighting two nations both with nearly double your tech amount and infrastructure amount for two working weeks does do that to a 50k NS mid tier nation.

One of those nations is no more and the other one is becoming broke and needing handouts and started at 72k NS.

But I don't need to tell you the basics do I you already knew.

One from GOONS and one from TAO and one from TRE does not equal Tywin and his merrymen at SNX.

Direct your propaganda brown nosing to someone who actually uses propaganda and it will work better. Edited by the rebel

Fighting two nations both with nearly double your tech amount and infrastructure amount for two working weeks does do that to a mid tier nation.

But I don't need to tell you the basics do I you already knew.

One from GOONS and one from TAO does not equal Tywin and his merry men at SNX.

Direct your propaganda brown nosing to someone who actually uses propaganda and it will work better.

who am I brown-nosing? Seriously, I pretty much despise Junka and think he is a joke. He knows this or should at least. But the issue is, you and meth and hitchcock are bigger jokes than he could ever dream of becoming. Junka still has some skill in this game which is how he landed the DK treaty vs the fact that Meth does not have anyone that wants to actually treaty him beyond what amounts to other jokes of alliances like his. 

who am I brown-nosing? Seriously, I pretty much despise Junka and think he is a joke. He knows this or should at least. But the issue is, you and meth and hitchcock are bigger jokes than he could ever dream of becoming. Junka still has some skill in this game which is how he landed the DK treaty vs the fact that Meth does not have anyone that wants to actually treaty him beyond what amounts to other jokes of alliances like his. 

You're basically brown-nosing yourself, as you have been doing for years. You pretend to look down your nose at both sides, and both are clearly better than you.

Some things never change.

Have you looked in the mirror lately Dochartaigh? You always come out of the blue slinging your made up crap at me for no reason other than to try and agitate me when you and I are the same, nobodies in the political scene who like slinging crap.

If you want to give me crap for the sole reason of being associated with LN, then go give crap to White Chocolate or anyone else for being associated to SNX....no? Is it because you're a brown nosing hypocrite? Yes.

Now run along cave dweller. Edited by the rebel

Have you looked in the mirror lately Dochartaigh? You always come out of the blue slinging your made up crap at me for no reason other than to try and agitate me when you and I are the same, nobodies in the political scene who like slinging crap.

If you want to give me crap for the sole reason of being associated with LN, then go give crap to White Chocolate or anyone else for being associated to SNX....no? Is it because you're a brown nosing hypocrite? Yes.

Now run along cave dweller.

hahahaha seems like it is working to me. As for me being a nobody, that is true though I am a slightly more well-known and well-liked nobody than you mate. As for SNX and WC- well that pretty much just trolls itself. WC at least acknowledges Junka for who and what he is whereas you seem to wholeheartedly believe that Meth is not some raving lunatic with delusions of grandeur.