Discussion: Burn the Brown Sphere

Mogar

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You made a very clear statement. You hand out cheesy medals and ribbons and our casualty count more-than quadruples yours... I knew months ago that we could/would rip through your lower tier.

Truth hurts, and you are no NPO.

Why do you worry so much about casualty count, it does not prove anything, you can have 50m and still lose in a battle.

Deviance is right about casualties not really meaning anything, certainly not from the perspective of producerism which values production (obviously).

It's basically the old Blood for the Blood God heresy and a key facet of Chaos worship.

and SNX is basically the chains on free speech and the pursuit of happiness.

however, junka- it's not the first time you've wanted to do something on other people's dimes

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Why don't you do something about it?, Whats up RIA not able to handle this?,

Your enemies are encircling you and thanks to all this support Junka's getting your sphere is going to grow even weaker politically, all I have to do is wait. This attitude is why you're next, Admin forbid you grasp that being arrogant comes with consequences.

Why do you worry so much about casualty count, it does not prove anything, you can have 50m and still lose in a battle.

Might want to go on Lyricalz and look up my war stats, I don't lose battles.

Might want to go on Lyricalz and look up my war stats, I don't lose battles.

Mogar has lost 114,996 damage and given 137,467 damage in nation strength.

Average loss per war: 912.6 NS
Average dealt per war: 1091ns NS

178.4 NS damage lead per war.

Not a massive difference, but to be fair let's compare with over motormouths on the forums:

------

stonewall14 has lost 68,208 damage and given 157,049 damage in nation strength.

Average loss per war: 362.8 NS
Average dealt per war: 835.4 NS

472.2 NS damage lead per war.

-----

Devialance has lost 37,816 damage and given 49,664 damage in nation strength.

Average loss per war: 3781 NS
Average dealt per war: 4966 NS

1185 NS damage lead per war.

-----

the rebel has lost 107,338 damage and given 229,137 damage in nation strength.

Average loss per war: 1192.6 NS
Average dealt per war: 2545.9 NS

1353.3 damage lead per war.

-----

Sephiroth has lost 127,160 damage and given 150,392 damage in nation strength.

Average loss per war: 948.9 NS
Average dealt per war: 1122.3 NS

173.4 damage lead per war.

-----

Immortan Junka has lost 9,845 damage and given 36,520 damage in nation strength.

Average loss per war: 82.7 NS
Average dealt per war: 306.8 NS

224.1 damage lead per war.

-----

...and I got bored, but all are winners. But read what you want as was curious with Mogars request. Edited by the rebel

Your enemies are encircling you and thanks to all this support Junka's getting your sphere is going to grow even weaker politically, all I have to do is wait. This attitude is why you're next, Admin forbid you grasp that being arrogant comes with consequences.

How many months now have you been talking about these mysterious enemies encircling Doom? :rolleyes:

How many months now have you been talking about these mysterious enemies encircling Doom? :rolleyes:

How many months did it take to roll MI6 even though it was glaringly transparent they were next?  :rolleyes:

Don't let reality get in the way of your bullshit.

I think I will take your warnings with a grain of salt, considering Mogar has hated Doom for years, and of course you are fighting us now.

Somehow doubt I am hated more than Monsters Inc, in any case. I have never raided alliances for the lulz.

you'd be surprised... we have a cult following

I think I will take your warnings with a grain of salt, considering Mogar has hated Doom for years, and of course you are fighting us now.

Somehow doubt I am hated more than Monsters Inc, in any case. I have never raided alliances for the lulz.

Thing is, I don't hate Doom, I do however think their own actions have cost them a significant number of swing alliances, no attempts to atone for past actions that made said swing alliances wary, and being so open about supporting a rogue's actions a few weeks ago. There is a right and wrong way to play politics, and signing ODPs with everyone is not a viable strategy to prevent a curbstomp in this world.

you hated doom too, especially at its high. Whats your point?

a main point here is that his allies put up with it at the time....

the difference between mogar and junka is that mogar (however controversial) has maintained those values. and junka on the other hand, jumped !@#$ and did a big 180 and now thinks he's da soup.

of course i'm sure if junka ever gets booted, friendly alliances like polar would be more than happy to take him back in.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

I'm literally fighting 1v6 right now... I'm done with this thread. :rolleyes:

You're also bragging about doing more damage than you're taking while at war with multiple non nuclear nations, while decrying your opponents doing the same exact thing to your nonnuclear nations.

you hated doom too, especially at its high. Whats your point?

I have no issues burning for my beliefs, Tywin attempted to play realpolitik, which while commendable, was a very naive decision in the long term, as it displays a lack of conviction to any values, heavily limiting any potential FA decisions. I might not get along with nearly anyone in the current power structure, but nobody can pretend I am disloyal to my allies.

Thing is, I don't hate Doom, I do however think their own actions have cost them a significant number of swing alliances, no attempts to atone for past actions that made said swing alliances wary, and being so open about supporting a rogue's actions a few weeks ago. There is a right and wrong way to play politics, and signing ODPs with everyone is not a viable strategy to prevent a curbstomp in this world.

The problem with you Mogar you like to talk big but you are no one important, you act as if you are this epic nation but you are laughable, You talk about alliances you have no idea about. but i guess you are one of these know all people, you get told the sky is blue and within a week you come up with some crazy plan with how that's code words for NpO getting rolled, where in truth the sky was simply blue.

I would like to know why would anyone tell you anything ?, You are just guessing the truth is you may know one or two small alliances who are dumb enough to trust you, who has told you they will not back Doom, however when the nukes fly, a lot of people hide.

You're also bragging about doing more damage than you're taking while at war with multiple non nuclear nations, while decrying your opponents doing the same exact thing to your nonnuclear nations.

I have no issues burning for my beliefs, Tywin attempted to play realpolitik, which while commendable, was a very naive decision in the long term, as it displays a lack of conviction to any values, heavily limiting any potential FA decisions. I might not get along with nearly anyone in the current power structure, but nobody can pretend I am disloyal to my allies.

You have already but telling everyone in Doom that there so called swing alliances wont back doom, you said it already "swing alliances" wont back doom, the only people who would tell you that would be allies dumb enough to trust you of all people 

The problem with you Mogar you like to talk big but you are no one important, you act as if you are this epic nation but you are laughable, You talk about alliances you have no idea about. but i guess you are one of these know all people, you get told the sky is blue and within a week you come up with some crazy plan with how that's code words for NpO getting rolled, where in truth the sky was simply blue.

I would like to know why would anyone tell you anything ?, You are just guessing the truth is you may know one or two small alliances who are dumb enough to trust you, who has told you they will not back Doom, however when the nukes fly, a lot of people hide.

Mind enlightening me as to what you've ever accomplished? I've done everything possible in this world besides spend years sitting inactive doing nothing but collecting mysteriously free tech that randomly disappears once the sender nations are banished from our world. I am in the know because I'm quite friendly with everyone who treats me the same, and everyone is aware I have no issues using said information to provide others with a push in the right direction.

If you seriously think I share even a fraction of what I am aware of on here, you're even more deluded than Tywin. Guesses imply there's no evidence backing it up, and there's plenty of evidence that nobody's gonna get rolled for your sake just because you all are too stupid to change your behavior.

You have already but telling everyone in Doom that there so called swing alliances wont back doom, you said it already "swing alliances" wont back doom, the only people who would tell you that would be allies dumb enough to trust you of all people 

So called swing alliances have been approached by your government and not heard much back on those treaties you're desperate to sign, continue to support rogue actions for reasons that have nothing to do with this world and I promise you that your Karma will come sooner rather than later.

Mind enlightening me as to what you've ever accomplished? I've done everything possible in this world besides spend years sitting inactive doing nothing but collecting mysteriously free tech that randomly disappears once the sender nations are banished from our world. I am in the know because I'm quite friendly with everyone who treats me the same, and everyone is aware I have no issues using said information to provide others with a push in the right direction.

If you seriously think I share even a fraction of what I am aware of on here, you're even more deluded than Tywin. Guesses imply there's no evidence backing it up, and there's plenty of evidence that nobody's gonna get rolled for your sake just because you all are too stupid to change your behavior.

So called swing alliances have been approached by your government and not heard much back on those treaties you're desperate to sign, continue to support rogue actions for reasons that have nothing to do with this world and I promise you that your Karma will come sooner rather than later.

I have never lost tech lol, the fact you even thought that makes me laugh and again proves you know nothing.

Again you claim to know the inner workings of Doom, who we have and have not talked to, I forgot you are friendly with every alliance within the game aren't you, everyone tells you everything.

So sit back run your mouth as that's all you are capable within this game, as for you doing it all, how laughable is that, you have never been top nation, never been in government in any of the top three major powers within the game at any time, so please keep talking you make yourself look foolish.

Also if you are implying I am buying technology illegally, then report me, that's the problem with you, you talk shit but not willing to do anything about it.

Edited by Devialance

I have never lost tech lol, the fact you even thought that makes me laugh and again proves you know nothing.
Again you claim to know the inner workings of Doom, who we have and have not talked to, I forgot you are friendly with every alliance within the game aren't you, everyone tells you everything.
So sit back run your mouth as that's all you are capable within this game, as for you doing it all, how laughable is that, you have never been top nation, never been in government in any of the top three major powers within the game at any time, so please keep talking you make yourself look foolish.
Also if you are implying I am buying technology illegally, then report me, that's the problem with you, you talk !@#$ but not willing to do anything about it.

And this people, is why you don't let your baby near lead paint