The War on Brown Terrorism

The Zigur

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the off-chance that someone will actually believe the terrorists, it is clear according to our war screen that the Animalz Alliance Affiliation engaged in terror attacks against the Imperium because I didn't recognize your pretend-court.

1DH3hU1.png

*wets finger, holds in the air*

Almost seems like somebody wants to kick your ass, Junka.

This logic makes zero sense.

OPERATION DOG POUND

• Animalz attacks our allies in TAO
  • SNX retaliates with full blitz
  • Peace signed with NAP

OPERATION WAR ON TERROR

• Methrage increases !@#$post bombardment
  • Animalz escalates against TSO
  • SNX cancels NAP
  • LPCN officially calls for attacks against me and SNX
  • Animalz attacks SNX members
  • SNX recognizes war with LPCN

Keep spinning your tall tales though Methrage, any grasp you had on reality is now long gone.

the biggest terrorist is TAO, let's not spin it around

His posts were so bad, I couldn't resist. He idolizes Stonewall, but doesn't listen to one good piece of advise given to him by Stonewall.

Although you're probably right I've explained this enough. I know people know Tywin is full of BS, so arguing with over his nonsense gets repetitive. Especially if I respond to  worthless posts like the ones before yours.

24 hours.

now you understand how everyone else feels when you make another pointless post talking about some shit thats got nothing to do with you

now you understand how everyone else feels when you make another pointless post talking about some !@#$ thats got nothing to do with you

Quite frankly, he's doing you a favor. SNX is backing TAO- TAO wants to sever ties with DK and before that BONEs wants to split Umbrella and NPO (thinking umbrella will listen to Cuba)... It may be best to cut these ties while you can Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Give it up Junka.

I know from experience, this war you're fighting isn't worth fighting

The problem for Bruin Continuity was that it attempted to impose Order on brown by setting who can control what senate seats. Methrage exploited this arrangement because it did not take many votes to hold a lower-rung seat. While a concerted military effort could drive normal alliances from brown, for a determined individual with the right type of lower-tier backers, the military force presented by BC was not a deterrence.

While this approach was clever, it was not Sephiroth's idea. I know this because it was mine. For a while I instructed him in how to emulate the low-tier tactics I had experience with ever since losing the IAA-GATO war in 2008, and being EZI'd by the Hegemony. The strategy Methrage uses is not new, but was used by Vox Populi and many others back when he was still growing large in FCC.

Unfortunately, upon successfully breaking the back of Bruin Continuity, he stopped listening to my advice and began making a series of foolish decisions culminating in the long series of wars that he has engaged in until this day. These decisions, over time, made me regret having supported him, as he gave himself over to Chaos.

Now he turns his hand against me, who was his only source of council for many months. When his nation comes down to my range, I have no illusions that I will be facing a very powerful adversary, a once-great Nation turned to Chaos. A former friend who could have been worthy of the title Warmaster, but who is now lost to Khorne's pride and lust for war.

JPXp5px.jpg

The real reason why this war began is because SNX betrayed aNiMaLz, and broke a treaty using lies. They tried to flip the TSO attacking us out of the blue situation into something aNiMaLz did wrong. Then they out right lied about us not trying to work out peace on brown. I explained this all in detail in this thread: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/128294-public-trial-for-immortan-junka/page-2

Slandering us to slither out of a treaty in itself is an act of war, but the straw that broke the camel's back was when Immortan clearly said that he didn't recognize our court, and specifically suggested we send in "marshals". So we did. SNX did everything in their power possible to instigate this attack from Immortan's tags putting words in our mouths, to his lies about the previous war, to his cowardly cancellation of our treaty. If you would have just been a man, and said you didn't want the treaty anymore that would have been cool. Believe me we wouldn't have cared. But you had to lie, and make stuff up to give the illusion of having a reason to cancel. All the lying for nothing, a simple telling us you were not feeling it would have been sufficient and we could have gone our separate ways.

Your little opening speech is garbage. This war began because your an idiot, a coward, and a liar, and even when we over looked all three of those miserable traits of yours you actually suggest to us to send in the marshals. You begged for this war.

Your master Methrage has over-reached this time. During most of his previous conflicts, all he had to do to claim victory was to keep fighting and not surrender. But now, he has set terms he will find impossible to achieve: forcing me out of SNX government, or forcing our alliance from brown. By acting offensively, he will not win so long as I am leader of SNX on brown.

This war will be your impossible dilemma, you will bleed yourselves dry attempting to enforce Methrage's mandate.

Quite frankly, he's doing you a favor. SNX is backing TAO- TAO wants to sever ties with DK and before that BONEs wants to split Umbrella and NPO (thinking umbrella will listen to Cuba)... It may be best to cut these ties while you can

Has bones and TAO cut ties with you yet? or they still keeping you about as the whipping boy?

Makes me laugh how you seem to know what everyone wants to do :)

I blame everyone in the DK sphere for empowering this idiot.

Correct.

Well this escalated fast, also I couldn't but help notice why Tywin required secret aid, who is ashamed to be aiding Tywin? That is the real question that needs answering.

I'm sure you're not the only one

Think about it, would you want it known you were supporting him?

I'm getting real sick of both of you. 

I wonder if I could win election in GATO based on the promise I would use any political clout GATO had left to just rid our sphere of you two permanently.

You'd win an election on that campaign, might find yourselves a few treaties too.

This times 2

You'll be working on canceling all those pesky treaties between Oc and Doom then, right? Only way SNX(the membership, I assume Tywin knows and simply doesn't care) is going to learn is by losing a war.

I am amused that anyone thinks I or my members care about the hateful opinions of the numerous Xenos posters in this thread. I reject the conventions of establishment decorum, I will say what I think and think what I say. If I am too radical and outspoken as a government official to merit your respect, remember that I never asked for it.

The Imperium has among the highest activity levels in this world, and it is not because we sit back in the shadows, secured by many connections to the treaty web. Perhaps that is why we do not bleed member-activity to other worlds. We defend our allies and dare to exist in a world that would find it more convenient to stamp us out, and has already tried to exterminate us twice.

Keep your hatred to yourself, for at least Methrage and his ilk are willing to act on theirs.

Edited by Immortan Junka