The War on Brown Terrorism

The Zigur

I'm getting real sick of both of you. 

I wonder if I could win election in GATO based on the promise I would use any political clout GATO had left to just rid our sphere of you two permanently.

Whatever it takes to shake GATO out of its blissful retirement slumber.

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If there is one person who deseves PZI untiil he rerolls, its Junka.

Junka is garbage for trying to use a peace deal he proposed and agreed to as leverage to get someone to betray an ally or he would break the deal/treaty; then he went ahead and did it. So anyone who supports someone who gets people to sign treaties or peace deals, just to break them if alliances don't betray their allies; are also garbage.

I hope everyone can see clearly now Junka is not to be trusted and being associated with him can be a good reason for people to assume you're an oath breaker as well.

Your mistaken about the order of things 07:16 PM aNiMaLz were informed of the cancellation and given the option to pursue an alternative peace deal if they so wished, 07:39PM I posted the public cancellation notice and at 08:30 PM aNiMaLz responded.

There was no "or he would break the deal/treaty" it had ended. The way you put it Junka would have been after an upgrade to the treaty we already had but that was not the case; he just left the door open to a new treaty if aNiMaLz wanted it with what would be needed for us to find it acceptable.

I don't believe magic would go through with trying get rid of me from the sphere, even if he's sick of hearing about this vendetta Junka has against me (I don't even know why); he knows me and him are natural allies in wanting to keep the real scum off the sphere. Also Junka isn't even a Senator, he just talks as if he is. If he was their Senator, I'm sure GATO and everyone else on Brown would be helping me remove him. It would be worse than LD in the Senate.

Funny how you act so innocent....you should read your own diatribes once in a while  (often so bloated, most people can`t be bothered to read them)

Pot, Kettle black?

And it's rightful traditional place at the head of it's table

The funny thing about that is we have never claimed to lead all of brown, nor do we demand everyone else on brown conform to the standard of pretend political parties and courts. So GATO and Methrage can fight over who "leads" brown team.

Junka is well known for spinning a new lie with every post, next he'll claim its my fault he broke the peace deal with aNIMaLz and attacked aNiMalz the war leading up to that deal. :rolleyes:

This logic makes zero sense.

OPERATION DOG POUND

• Animalz attacks our allies in TAO
  • SNX retaliates with full blitz
  • Peace signed with NAP

OPERATION WAR ON TERROR

• Methrage increases !@#$post bombardment
  • Animalz escalates against TSO
  • SNX cancels NAP
  • LPCN officially calls for attacks against me and SNX
  • Animalz attacks SNX members
  • SNX recognizes war with LPCN

Keep spinning your tall tales though Methrage, any grasp you had on reality is now long gone.

Edited by Immortan Junka

So, a couple things from the OP that need to be corrected.

Animalz didn't attack TSO without provocation. XP Mai raided Animalz, and they retaliated. Should there have been an attempt at diplomacy first? Yeah, but too late. Either way, the two are working out peace between them now. 

As far as Atlas having issues with "terroristic attacks" by Animalz, well.... Just look at Atlas' war screen and you can see that this isn't true. 

I'm fine with all the nonsense that gets posted, but at least do a bit of fact checking first! It's not as entertaining if it's not true :(

So, a couple things from the OP that need to be corrected.

Animalz didn't attack TSO without provocation. XP Mai raided Animalz, and they retaliated. Should there have been an attempt at diplomacy first? Yeah, but too late. Either way, the two are working out peace between them now. 

As far as Atlas having issues with "terroristic attacks" by Animalz, well.... Just look at Atlas' war screen and you can see that this isn't true. 

I'm fine with all the nonsense that gets posted, but at least do a bit of fact checking first! It's not as entertaining if it's not true :(

Animalz escalation against TSO was a clear violation of article II of the NAP:

II. The signatories agree to not initiate aggressive military action against the other's allies. An attempt should be made to resolve all disputes diplomatically before conflict escalates.

Also, Atlas' protectorate The Roman Empire is also under attack.

Nevertheless, all of these issues pales in comparison for daring to assail the Imperium itself. We will not have much mercy this time around, now that Animalz has rebuffed our generosity, and revealed its allegiance to Chaos.

Edited by Immortan Junka

Can I second magicninja?

In all seriousness the incident with my protectorate is a isolated issue that has/is being sorted unless something extremely stupid happens.

This one I'm just going to sit here and see how it plays out no offence to either of you guys, or sides. But meh do what you must to each other just get it out of your system and be home for dinner.

If there is one person who deseves PZI untiil he rerolls, its Junka.

Junka is garbage for trying to use a peace deal he proposed and agreed to as leverage to get someone to betray an ally or he would break the deal/treaty; then he went ahead and did it. So anyone who supports someone who gets people to sign treaties or peace deals, just to break them if alliances don't betray their allies; are also garbage.

I hope everyone can see clearly now Junka is not to be trusted and being associated with him can be a good reason for people to assume you're an oath breaker as well.

if there's one thing i hate in bob is old ass nations with tons of wonders, who sell down and hide from those who would smash them in a war and pick on small newer nations with little to no wonders just to feel important.

You have a small manhood complex you really do, you pick fights with people knowing your nation is save at that dumb ass NS level,  as most people just can not be that pathetic enough to sell down to hide from real wars.

Was only a few months ago when me and Stone was going at it you claimed you would re-buy and come at me, however as i knew then and as shown now you are full of shit.

Also that bullshit list you have, I have fought everybody in this list, how about fighting at the HS your nation should be at and not hiding down there like a little school girl ?

if there's one thing i hate in bob is old ass nations with tons of wonders, who sell down and hide from those who would smash them in a war and pick on small newer nations with little to no wonders just to feel important.

You have a small manhood complex you really do, you pick fights with people knowing your nation is save at that dumb ass NS level,  as most people just can not be that pathetic enough to sell down to hide from real wars.

Was only a few months ago when me and Stone was going at it you claimed you would re-buy and come at me, however as i knew then and as shown now you are full of !@#$.

Also that !@#$%^&* list you have, I have fought everybody in this list, how about fighting at the HS your nation should be at and not hiding down there like a little school girl ?

I've been at constant war for over 6 months without long chances to sit by idly, so if you think hiding from war makes you a big girl; good for you.

I just built up from near ZI/ZT to 5k infra / 500t before Bear Attacked me for yet another round, after many months of constant war near ZI with a fully wondered nation I've been fighting ever since the Kashmir War ended. I've fought more wars in a year than you have for your entire existence (or will over the next few years), so I do remember Stonewall saying you are all talk. Your casualties are small enough, I already know you've barely fought any wars; beyond maybe some short raids. If I avoided as many wars as you and had so few causalities, I would easily be ten to fifteen times your size. Also I'm pretty sure I had at least 10 times your casualties last time I was at your NS level.

700k Causalties, 300k more and you'll reach a million.   :P

Edited by Sephiroth

We will defend ourselves against these SNX terrorists until either there is a leadership change or the alliance switches colors. Those who don't want to get caught in the fight & don't re-enter for the duration of the conflict can switch their AA to Libertarian Nexus in order to avoid potential attack while Junka continues his reign of madness. Those who don't support Junka or are doing tech deals with DK who don't want to fight can move as well.

Junka's constant attacks and scheming behind my back while I've been stuck fighting GOONS will all come to a close in this war.

Edited by Sephiroth

We will defend ourselves against these SNX terrorists until either their is a leadership change or the alliance switches colors. Those who don't want to get caught in the fight & don't re-enter for the duration of the conflict can switch their AA to Libertarian Nexus in order to avoid potential attack while Junka continues his reign of madness. Those who don't support Junka or are doing tech deals with DK who don't want to fight can move as well.

Junka's constant attacks and scheming behind my back while I've been stuck fighting GOONS will all come to a close in this war.

So when are you going to disband? 

I mean I'm correct in assuming this is your alliance? 

At this point, even Animal Crackerz are far more notorious and even successful than you....

Edited by Fox Fire

He has a bunch of wonders to threaten noobs with as Devialence said, we just need to make sure he stays in anarchy and can't terrorize the low tier.

Do you feel threatened for some reason? You've been making sure I stay in the low tier, so I get to fight you eventually and all who support you  near that NS. You are only bringing me right to my target, then I pull the rest of you down until your alliance realizes how insane you are to think you can constantly keep me in anarchy. Its your plotting against which why I even have a reason to fight, you've brought this upon yourself with your constant back stabbing and getting others to do your dirty work for you.

The only one I want to do destroy is you, because you deserve it more than anyone. To think until recently I thought you a friend, until I realized you were always plotting against me and behind every incident I've had with a Doom Alliance since the Kashmir War. So a lot of annoyances you've caused me while I've been stuck fighting a very long war with fully wondered GOONS, whether your nations is to easy or not doesn't matter with what lengths you've went to betray me, Old Friend.

Edited by Sephiroth

I've been at constant war for over 6 months without long chances to sit by idly, so if you think hiding from war makes you a big girl; good for you.

I just built up from near ZI/ZT to 5k infra / 500t before Bear Attacked me for yet another round, after many months of constant war near ZI with a fully wondered nation I've been fighting ever since the Kashmir War ended. I've fought more wars in a year than you have for your entire existence (or will over the next few years), so I do remember Stonewall saying you are all talk. Your casualties are small enough, I already know you've barely fought any wars; beyond maybe some short raids. If I avoided as many wars as you and had so few causalities, I would easily be ten to fifteen times your size. Also I'm pretty sure I had at least 10 times your casualties last time I was at your NS level.

700k Causalties, 300k more and you'll reach a million.   :P

Well unlike you, I don't put my nose in to other peoples shit so I do not have to fight wars for 6 months, Also I have never avoided a war so believe as you wish, it does not bother me what you say about me as you lie always and even when you claim to do something you find reasons not to follow though with it.

So here's a hint, keep your mouth shut, get your nose out of other peoples issues, build up to my level then i can not only beat this shit out of you, but i can get some more casualties.

Does make me laugh you think having more casualties make you a good fighter lol, just means you been in more wars or been at a higher NS than others, I could easy buy up to 15k infra get in to three wars and catch your your sad casualties up. (so people know your nations has lost 4791 troops a day for 3,073 days and I have lost 1354 troops a day for 563 days, so for someone like you to claim to always be at war you are doing pretty shit as you claim i always avoid wars :P )

However its ok keep talking shit as lets be truthful thats all you have left

He has a bunch of wonders to threaten noobs with as Devialence said, we just need to make sure he stays in anarchy and can't terrorize the low tier.

Thats all he has now, and he talks shit and act like he is something he isnt, he has a small manhood complex tbh 

You should edit your first post rather than double post, neither was worth reading.

That is ripe for someone in your shoes to say.  None of your !@#$ is worth reading, it's the same !@#$ over and over, just with more words each time.

I seriously think at this point, you and Tywin just enjoy seeing yourselves talk.  Save us all the trouble, blow each other's nation up and stop making 100 threads of the same thing.  Seriously, go get outside and off your keyboard for a bit.

Edited by Rhizoctonia

Do you feel threatened for some reason? You've been making sure I stay in the low tier, so I get to fight you eventually and all who support you  near that NS. You are only bringing me right to my target, then I pull the rest of you down until your alliance realizes how insane you are to think you can constantly keep me in anarchy. Its your plotting against which why I even have a reason to fight, you've brought this upon yourself with your constant back stabbing and getting others to do your dirty work for you.

The only one I want to do destroy is you, because you deserve it more than anyone. To think until recently I thought you a friend, until I realized you were always plotting against me and behind every incident I've had with a Doom Alliance since the Kashmir War. So a lot of annoyances you've caused me while I've been stuck fighting a very long war with fully wondered GOONS, whether your nations is to easy or not doesn't matter with what lengths you've went to betray me, Old Friend.

There is nothing wrong with us keeping our hands clean of the stupidity you choose to live in, it is not "betrayal" for myself to keep SNX separate of your foolishness. If you had more to offer your "allies," you wouldn't have to worry about others offering them something objectively more beneficial. None of my members or allies will be forced to abide by your decrees so long as I lead SNX.

Keep your "libertarian" despotism to yourself, we defeated one tyrant in July, and we will defeat you as well.

That is ripe for someone in your shoes to say.  None of your !@#$ is worth reading, it's the same !@#$ over and over, just with more words each time.

I seriously think at this point, you and Tywin just enjoy seeing yourselves talk.  Save us all the trouble, blow each other up and stop making 100 threads of the same thing.  Seriously, go get outside and off your keyboard for a bit.

His posts were so bad, I couldn't resist. He idolizes Stonewall, but doesn't listen to one good piece of advise given to him by Stonewall.

Although you're probably right I've explained this enough. I know people know Tywin is full of BS, so arguing with over his nonsense gets repetitive. Especially if I respond to  worthless posts like the ones before yours.

24 hours.