Public Trial for Immortan Junka

Sephiroth

Junka's really decent folk y'all.

I know everyone involved has good reason and everyone involved is prepared to fight forever and this could easily keep you all occupied and happy for years without anyone budging an inch, but it's still disturbing to see y'all getting butthurt at each other. 

I don't know, why don't we all talk this out, wrap this up, and build up big enough to cause some unrelated 3rd party that's more prone to whine a massive conniption in 6 months? Doesn't that sound like more fun?

<_<

Because last time we "talked this out, wrapped this up" we went along our merry way not realizing SNX was declaring victory in the forums, and then spreading lies about us when we wouldn't conform to their demands of betraying the LPC. The only thing left to do is fight until one of us disbands, or publicly issues forth a formal complete, and unconditional surrender. I thought the Immoral Junkie was decent too until he exposed himself as a liar, and a fraud. Fool me once yadi yadi yada.....

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How will you make us surrender when all of your nations are below 5k NS?

this is great, considering you are calling other nations outside of SNX to fight for you.

bet let's face it- this isn't the first time i've called you a bum for doing things on other people's hard earned money

this is great, considering you are calling other nations outside of SNX to fight for you.

bet let's face it- this isn't the first time i've called you a bum for doing things on other people's hard earned money

I guess he would not need to call in nations under 5k if you guys did not hide down in the low ns range ?

Because last time we "talked this out, wrapped this up" we went along our merry way not realizing SNX was declaring victory in the forums, and then spreading lies about us when we wouldn't conform to their demands of betraying the LPC. The only thing left to do is fight until one of us disbands, or publicly issues forth a formal complete, and unconditional surrender. I thought the Immoral Junkie was decent too until he exposed himself as a liar, and a fraud. Fool me once yadi yadi yada.....

lmao ^ this guy

Looks like someone is a bit buttmad that his members aren't just fighting seven day old nations anymore. :ehm:

they are older than that- it's just that SNX's entire alliance fights like seven day old nations.

it must be hard to carry a gun with all of those medals weighing them down.

lmao ^ this guy

lol, SNX now? Although I do appreciate the easy $6m you gave me, the first nuke I drop on Junka will be paid for by you. Technically that last nuke I dropped on Rydin was paid for by you, so I appreciate your conveniently timed aid drop for that as well.

I was going to engage you myself, until Rukunu scammed someone for tech aid and nuked me again. You aren't as intimidating as you think you are.

You were taking your sweet time, you were out of anarchy for a while. I was wondering if you would attack, but seems it will need to be me.

I was going to engage you myself, until Rukunu scammed someone for tech aid and nuked me again. You aren't as intimidating as you think you are.

that means alot considering SNX scammed polar over for a bunch of tech... hence why you are now dressed up as junka

Rukunu didn't scam anyone everyone has been contacted and told they will get there tech and we have other friends who will handle our debts so much if I were u I would worry more about Rukunu beatin' ur ass then his tech deals.

#EasiestWarEverFought

Edited by Montezuma

Rukunu didn't scam anyone everyone has been contacted and told they will get there tech and we have other friends who will handle our debts so much if I were u I would worry more about Rukunu beatin' ur ass then his tech deals.

#EasiestWarEverFought

Rukunu bankrupted himself using three nukes, I only needed two, and the only reason he outdamaged me by a small margin is because he has no land. So much for your legendary leader, who could barely outdamage me while I was recking the rest of Animalz 1v6 including yourself.

If you dispute this, attack me again I have open slots. Edited by Immortan Junka

Rukunu bankrupted himself using three nukes, I only needed two, and the only reason he outdamaged me by a small margin is because he has no land. So much for your legendary leader, who could barely outdamage me while I was recking the rest of Animalz 1v6 including yourself.
If you dispute this, attack me again I have open slots.

Tough guy...

Meanwhile the rest of SNXs lower tier is burning to the ground while Junka defends damage ratios based off his target not having any land.

Tough guy...

Meanwhile the rest of SNXs lower tier is burning to the ground while Junka defends damage ratios based off his target not having any land.

Don't worry, I got him in a war; with daily nukes its not just going to be a small margin he's crushed by. Just me alone will be more than enough to crush him like an insect.

Edited by Sephiroth

It takes a single aid package for me to rebuild Sephiroth. You're such a badass fighting us with 30 wonders :rolleyes:

Complaining about advantage when you attacked me while broke and fighting GOONS is laughable. You seemed to think you could keep me in anarchy forever or we'd somehow agree to white peace in less than a round again, despite you claiming it a victory last time and even saying something about sore losers in one of your responses to me correcting you on it being white peace. Karma hit you pretty quick on not making people want to white peace you by doing that.

Edited by Sephiroth

You're just a griefer with delusions of grandeur. None of the damage you are doing is significant, we attacked you because you sent Animalz to hit us and we knew you were going to attack next. You jerk off hitting new nations and that's fine but it does not make you relevant.

All the damage you are doing will be fixed by some aid packages, the only thing you are achieving is wasting everyone's time.

Edited by Immortan Junka

You're just a gtiefer with delusions of grandeur. None of the damage you are doing is significant, we attacked you because you sent Animalz to hit us and we knew you were going to attack next. You jerk off hitting new nations and that's fine but it does not make you relevant.

Calling me a grieifer when you started this conflict with aNiMaLz and attacked me for backing them up on the forum is laughable. I don't tell aNiMaLz what to do, but you gave them plenty of reason. Just like I didn't tell them to attack TAO when you got TAO to cancel on them. However I supported them & warned you if you triied the same stuff as Stoneealll you would likely to get hit since I did not tell them to. You sure enough asked them to declare on you by not only touting your war against them a victory and break your treaty with them, but also trying to get them to turn on the LPC.

Ever since we got 2 Senators one election, its seems you've made it your mission to try pulling votes away from us through any means available to you. It also seems ideology wise you are opposed to the LPC, so you choose to be our enemy. We were already on Brown & established before you came here, you should find another color if you prefer colors where anyone can be sanctioned for any reason.

Edited by Sephiroth

You're just a griefer with delusions of grandeur. None of the damage you are doing is significant, we attacked you because you sent Animalz to hit us and we knew you were going to attack next. You jerk off hitting new nations and that's fine but it does not make you relevant.

All the damage you are doing will be fixed by some aid packages, the only thing you are achieving is wasting everyone's time.

and the plot thickens... Junka begins to spin his side of the story...

More lies, I have been on brown since 2014 when SNX founded, long before you decide to make the sphere a playground for rogues. You are not the voice of brown, just because others on brown might be weak-kneed doesn't mean SNX is. You're just going to keep spinning the facts, YOU started the "public trial" thread, Animalz attacked when I didn't recognize it, YOU supported their action.

You have been watching the growth and prosperity of the Imperium with growing envy and jealousy, knowing you are never capable of being like us. So you have take the path of Chaos, desiring to destroy what others have, since you cannot have it yourself. SNX will not bow before your terrorism, we are defenders of civilization, and we will fight against your aggression as long as we have to in order to defend the promise of new brown nations that join us.

More lies, I have been on brown since 2014 when SNX founded, long before you decide to make the sphere a playground for rogues. You are not the voice of brown, just because others on brown might be weak-kneed doesn't mean SNX is. You're just going to keep spinning the facts, YOU started the "public trial" thread, Animalz attacked when I didn't recognize it, YOU supported their action.

You have been watching the growth and prosperity of the Imperium with growing envy and jealousy, knowing you are never capable of being like us. So you have take the path of Chaos, desiring to destroy what others have, since you cannot have it yourself. SNX will not bow before your terrorism, we are defenders of civilization, and we will fight against your aggression as long as we have to in order to defend the promise of new brown nations that join us.

last I checked, you aggressively hit LN and then had the audacity to label them as "terrorist". You've made your bed and now it's time to sleep in it.