SNX-Animalz Agreement - Cancellation

Galerion

QaFXiqU.png

From the Office of the Emperor's Hand

The Imperium of Supernova X hereby cancels the 08JAN16 SNX-Animalz Agreement. Our grievances have been detailed in private. We wish Animalz strength and prosperity moving forward.

Signed

Emperor of Mankind

Immortan Junka

Hand of the Emperor

Galerion

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sad to see this take place. I hope Animalz will continue to work with us going forward as I see much potential for them if they are in a better environment!

EDIT

Since Methrage (and by extension LPCN) has decided to post a wall of nonsense as usual, I have no reason not to publish our privately delivered reasons for cancellation.

From section II of the SNX-Animalz Agreement:

II. The signatories agree to not initiate aggressive military action against the other's allies. An attempt should be made to resolve all disputes diplomatically before conflict escalates.

I wanted to contact you because I do think that it looks like a TSO nation engaged against Animalz aggressively, and I think it would have been fair to react defensively against the aggressor nation. But did you guys attempt diplomatic resolution with TSO?

I spoke with TSO government the other day about an unrelated issue and found they are fairly active. Generally engaging in a full blitz without an attempt at diplomatic resolution is not what I would personally consider a civilized or stability-promoting norm, especially if it involves a treaty partners ally.

It does seem the terms of the treaty have been violated and I was hopeful you would find a way to redress the situation (or inform me if things are not as they seem).

There are a number of particular grievances we have that are related to incidents taking place during the course of our Non-Aggression Pact. These incidents, while not necessarily violating the letter of the treaty, certainly has not contributed to section III:

III. SNX and Animalz will consciously work towards improved political and economic relations on brown.

Things have not improved since the treaty took effect, and you have failed to effectively influence LPCN to achieve this degree. In specific, I noted that if Methrage is to continue to lead LPCN, his discussion should be observed and moderated by Animalz. If any effort has been undertaken by Animalz, it is not influential enough to stop Methrage from posting more garbage than ever on the forums.

(If you want a list of examples, I can compile it though it will take some time).

We have been discussing Methrages comments for a while and have come to feel that the NAP is beginning to have a toxic value to our Imperium, because he constantly states that SNX is the weaker party. This unacceptable rhetoric devalues our merited military reputation abroad, and convinces people that SNX really is afraid. Furthermore, another noted personality, The Rebel, has also joined Limitless Nexus, which will make Animalz influence even more tenuous.

Because Animalz has not contributed positively to section II and section III of the treaty, we feel the NAP has no value and will be cancelling. We will not allow LPCN to use the treaty as a shield to hide behind while throwing poop in our general vicinity.

Edited by Immortan Junka

Sad to see this take place. I hope Animalz will continue to work with us going forward as I see much potential for them if they are in a better environment!

lol, what? You  attacked them, got them to agree to a treaty which cancels after a set period of time, as you've done nothing to help them & act like you're sad to see them in a bad environment? You referring to the Brow Team?

You do realize aNiMaLz have been fighting off invaders for a while & you guys never offered them any form of assistance during the time that NAP was active.

Although White Chocolate has asked me kindly to leave Junka alone, so I have no intention of caring about this or trying to drag down his reputation if he doesn't try somehow making this about me. I'm busy helping aNiMaLz deal with some of those who seem to attack with no reason, beyond GOONS who's also still attacking when they can. This announcement wasn't unexpected, whether it was renewed as is or cancelled really made no difference to me.

Edit: Also with the rebel joining us in our war to finally defeat the rogue GOONS, I would consider him worth more than ten SNXs. Just one nation alone can be more useful than over 100 nations who working together consists of them never offering a hand as they see aNiMaLz under repeated attacks. So if SNX doesn't want to be part of our sphere of power, them not interfering with us enough for us to get alone. Peace be with you guys.

Edited by Sephiroth

We never had a defensive or aid commitment with Animalz.

Doesn't matter, if you wanted to build up friendship you would have given them reasons to see you as friends, rather than treat what you guys signed as just preventing you guys from fighting again. Not fighting someone doesn't need a treaty & neither does sending aid. Although its a good thing we do have real friends, who don't care about a treaty when helping.

Your environment was one off indiffference ot their problems, so it was alll on you that you never wanted to build it into a relationship off friendship rather than just agreeing not attack each other. Despite your talk of trying to pull them away to your "Sphere", when I was helping aNiMaLz you were absent 100% of the time despite trying to sound like you were reachiing out to be their friend in public... Your were only interested in them is using them as a pawn, but if this cancellation is more than just it expiring and you guys do bandwaggon in for GOONS again; my wrath will know no limit & I would have an enemy worth completely destroying, until he has nothing left he can lose.

The person you were before having full control of SNX was one I would have fully trust leading an alliance and seen that as the start of a good relations with that alliance,, however after you gained power you completely changed. You went from casting a vote for me the first election I ran for the Senate on Brown, into someone so ideologically opposed to us you instead want to create your own separate sphere of power on the color; rather than work together with us.

Your ego is causing a divided sphere,, we don't need NAPs not to attack people..if NAPS are needed for you guys not to attack, then you guys have some issues.

Edited by Sephiroth

Since Methrage (and by extension LPCN) has decided to post a wall of nonsense as usual, I have no reason not to publish our privately delivered reasons for cancellation.

From section II of the SNX-Animalz Agreement:

II. The signatories agree to not initiate aggressive military action against the other's allies. An attempt should be made to resolve all disputes diplomatically before conflict escalates.

I wanted to contact you because I do think that it looks like a TSO nation engaged against Animalz aggressively, and I think it would have been fair to react defensively against the aggressor nation. But did you guys attempt diplomatic resolution with TSO?

I spoke with TSO government the other day about an unrelated issue and found they are fairly active. Generally engaging in a full blitz without an attempt at diplomatic resolution is not what I would personally consider a civilized or stability-promoting norm, especially if it involves a treaty partners ally.

It does seem the terms of the treaty have been violated and I was hopeful you would find a way to redress the situation (or inform me if things are not as they seem).

There are a number of particular grievances we have that are related to incidents taking place during the course of our Non-Aggression Pact. These incidents, while not necessarily violating the letter of the treaty, certainly has not contributed to section III:

III. SNX and Animalz will consciously work towards improved political and economic relations on brown.

Things have not improved since the treaty took effect, and you have failed to effectively influence LPCN to achieve this degree. In specific, I noted that if Methrage is to continue to lead LPCN, his discussion should be observed and moderated by Animalz. If any effort has been undertaken by Animalz, it is not influential enough to stop Methrage from posting more garbage than ever on the forums.

(If you want a list of examples, I can compile it though it will take some time).

We have been discussing Methrages comments for a while and have come to feel that the NAP is beginning to have a toxic value to our Imperium, because he constantly states that SNX is the weaker party. This unacceptable rhetoric devalues our merited military reputation abroad, and convinces people that SNX really is afraid. Furthermore, another noted personality, The Rebel, has also joined Limitless Nexus, which will make Animalz influence even more tenuous.

Because Animalz has not contributed positively to section II and section III of the treaty, we feel the NAP has no value and will be cancelling. We will not allow LPCN to use the treaty as a shield to hide behind while throwing poop in our general vicinity.

Am I missing something? Unless SNX is readying to attack aNiMaLz, why the need to cancel a NAP that expires...

I'm drawing a blank, so must be for attention seeking purposes only.

Now that you mention it, it hasn't been 90 days yet. So I guess he's trying to make a statement regarding how little a NAP means to him which is meant to ensure a set period of peace & make it clear he's very willing to break a treaty he wrote himself.

IV. Depending on how well SNX and Animalz collaborates, this treaty will be up for upgrade, renewal or downgrade in 90 days.

To me that means neither alliance can cancel it before 90 days and that is the only reason to set a number.. Prevent one side from suddenly attacking the other despite no cancellation options existing for the NAP before the 90 days, First TOA signed and cancels on aNiMaLz, then Junka does the smae even when he needs break the treaty he wrote to do it this soon.

Edited by Sephiroth

The treaty was broken by violation of article II and III, therefore the treaty is no long valid and merits cancellation. We feel no need to promise non-aggression against any LPCN party, or restrict our allied treaties, when LPCN has constantly published opinions offensive to the Imperium over the last few weeks.

Edited by Immortan Junka

The treaty was broken by violation of article II and III, therefore the treaty is no long valid and merits cancellation. We feel no need to promise non-aggression against any LPCN party, or restrict our allied treaties, when LPCN has constantly published opinions offensive to the Imperium over the last few weeks.

Say what you want, but that's BS. You can make your intent to cancel clear, but the agreed upon NAP part remains in effect for the agreed upon time period.

I've corrected some of your lies or misrepresentations of the truth, but I didn't sign the treaty and I haven't seen aNiMaLz post about it. So you're completely wrong on this & making up excuses to break the treaty as you go along.

It was actually you who insisted on the treaty extending to all outside treaty partner & I pointed out the faults in that. You wanted it anyways, if you break it there will be consequences & another peace deal with SNX while you guys are still on Brown would never be trusted or agreed upon..

Also the promise was made when you signed the treaty you wrong and insisted upon it having that restriction in it. So you already promised that even though & in a treaty written solely by you.

What you should of felt was no need to do is say you are breaking that promise unless you plan to attack. Although whether you do or don't attack, this announcement was still completelly unneeded. Either way you are breaking the terms of the treaty which you insisted on, with this you're just making your intent to not honor it know regardless of whether you follow through on anything.

Congrats to aNiMaLz on their victory, their success was good enough in the last war SNX signed a treaty with them they are now realizing mainly restricted themselves & would rather throw their credibility out the window than honor it.

For  aNiMaLz to barely need to do anything, they got Junka to first announce a treaty with them & then prove treaties are meaningless to SNX in front of the world not long after was quite the feat. Just our existence exposes the corruption and tyrants, oath breakers and liars; as they reveal their true selves in front of the world when they their masks fall off compared to real freedom fighters, as they lose their cool.

What made you so you so mad you wanted to prove you can void a treaty even its written very specifically by you? Do you think you portray strength here?

o/ LPC

Edited by Sephiroth

Say what you want, but that's BS. You can make your intent to cancel clear, but the agreed upon NAP part remains in effect for the agreed upon time period.

I've corrected some of your lies or misrepresentations of the truth, but I didn't sign the treaty and I haven't seen aNiMaLz post about it. So you're completely wrong on this & making up excuses to break the treaty as you go along.

I expressed my intent to Animalz that if they desire our treaty to upgrade, they should work to moderate your eye-stabbing political opinions, as your posts represent the formal stance of LPCN. They have been unwilling or unable to do so, and are unwilling to cut ties with LPCN, we have no reason to upgrade. Furthermore, their escalation against TSO without proper attempt at mediation (violating article II), and demands for reparations are not something we are willing to accept as an NAP partner.

Here is just one of your offensive statements made just a few days ago:

Peace for SNX was a gift in the spirit of Brown Unity, nobody loses with white peace and people can rebuild.

Junka I want to get along with you, but you have never defeated the LPC or any alliance within it. SNX wouldn't last long, under his reign; if the LPC fought him for real. So he lucked out by convincing Sir KIndle into favoring a NAP & white peace in order to think of the future of the team rather than fight among us. Me and the rest of Limitless Nexus, as well as many of our other friends I'm sure, were fully ready to back Sir Kindle & aNiMaLz either way if Junka couldn't have convinced aNiMaLz to accept peace before I got out of anarchy.

We have zero reason to allow the NAP to stand when you make these arrogant statements.

Edited by Immortan Junka

I expressed my intent to Animalz that if they desire our treaty to upgrade, they should work to moderate your eye-stabbing political opinions, as your posts represent the formal stance of LPCN. They have been unwilling or unable to do so, and are unwilling to cut ties with LPCN, we have no reason to upgrade. Furthermore, their escalation against TSO without proper attempt at mediation (violating article II), and demands for reparations are not something we are willing to accept as an NAP partner.

Here is just one of your offensive statements made just a few days ago:

We have zero reason to allow the NAP to stand when you make these arrogant statements.

that was in reponse to you suddely saying aNIMaLz were defeated by  you guys & you guys clearly won. I was just giving you a taste of what you were spewing, except my assumption likely had much more truth to them.

You continuing to repeat the lie over and over again is why I needed to respond with telling people how things actually when down rather than just hearing  your side. Cease all posting  about any alliance in the LPC and the LPC itself, then I will not post anything about you guys which might hurt your feelings. You're always wanting to keep the argument going, since you seem obsessed with trying to distort the truth about the aNiMaLz War.when confronted on it.

You have been consistently violating the clauses you claim aNiMaLz (or someone other than them) violated it, as aNiMaLz have said nothing which could even be remotely connected to violating any clauses.. Yet now you're going ahead and violting the rest of the clasues as well because someone not part of the treaty isn't going along with your fantasy version of events?

At one point  you even bragged llike it was victory I didn't sign the treaty, now you're crying foul since a treaty I didn't sign doesn't prevent me from stating the truth.

Edited by Sephiroth