The Codex Imperium

The Zigur

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would address "concerns" in this thread, but thus far the individuals making snide remarks are not worthy of my attention.

The concern that I would like to raise and was raised at the beginning of the thread but that you decided to ignore is that the only way to get a result of 89.47% is if 10,000 or more people voted.

Since we all know SNX isn't that large, there are two possibilities; either, you rigged the election, something that I know is very easy to do with admin powers, or you transcribed the numbers from your forums to here wrong, accidentally or otherwise.

I won't speculate on the cause beyond that, but I would be very interested in hearing your explanation...

The concern that I would like to raise and was raised at the beginning of the thread but that you decided to ignore is that the only way to get a result of 89.47% is if 10,000 or more people voted.

Since we all know SNX isn't that large, there are two possibilities; either, you rigged the election, something that I know is very easy to do with admin powers, or you transcribed the numbers from your forums to here wrong, accidentally or otherwise.

I won't speculate on the cause beyond that, but I would be very interested in hearing your explanation...

Interestingly you seem correct, if 18 voted yes and 2 voted no, then the percentage should be 90%... so I guess our initial yes vote was actually 0.53% higher than initially reported... apologies for the error :ehm: