The Codex Imperium

The Zigur

QaFXiqU.png

From the Office of the Emperor of Mankind

It is my pleasure to announce the new Codex Imperium of Supernova X. Normally I would wait three days for a vote to end. Some would say such a vote is unnecessary, but I would not feel comfortable leading further if the membership was displeased. With a referendum result of 89.47% in favor this morning, I feel there is no need to delay in announcing the results. Whether Hero of the Revolution or barbarian liberated from the State of Nature, our Imperators march as one.

It can now no longer be doubted that the July Revolution was a victory for the Imperium. With two successful military expeditions under our belt, a completed five month plan, a strong economy, and high activity, producerism has become more than a theory: it is the Imperial Truth. This Truth will be supported by all means at our disposal as we deliver daily blows to the forces of Chaos, and rejuvenate an ancient, now awakened civilization.

The story of the Imperium will be known to all generations to come. It is a tale of tragedy and despair, of tears uncounted. It is a tale of ordinary nation rulers overthrowing the chains of despotism and fighting a revolution against exploitation. It is a tale of Order prevailing against the innumerable forces of Chaos. And it is a tale of a enlightened civilization on the verge of extinction, crowned with final victory.

Since the founding of the Imperium I have retained in my possession the Gladius Senatorii, the Sword of the Senate. This sword is the last heirloom of four ancient civilizations, the MCXA, LoSS, GDA and NSF... and I now raise it to, finally, swear the Oath of the Imperium!

I, Immortan Junka, do solemnly swear
Loyalty and service unto the Imperium
To speak and to be silent, to do and to let be,
To come and to go, in need and in plenty,
In peace and in war, in living and in dying,
From this hour henceforth,
until the Imperium releases me,
EZI take me, or the game ends.

May it strike down all who would extinguish the Light of the Imperium!

Imperium of Supernova X

Emperor

Immortan Junka

Emperor's Hand

Galerion

Senatorum Imperialis 

Retired Generals, Commissars, Field Marshals

Codex Imperium of Supernova X

Table of Contents

IR 300 Imperium Mandate

IR 310 Chain of Command

IR 320 Membership Duties

Imperium Regulation 300-1 Cultural History

Regulation History: This publication is revised (January 2016)

Supernova X was founded from the merger of MCXA, LoSS, NSF and GDA in 2014 as an effort to rejuvenate four dying alliances. Although the alliance began impressively, with ten million nationstrength and 200 members, the First Imperium was plagued by a divided government model which advanced Chaos within the government itself. This government failed as officials embraced the degeneracy that doomed our forerunners to a slow, inglorious death. Those attempting to strengthen Supernova X were persecuted and driven from the alliance.

After the shortcomings of divided government became clear during the Doom War, the Second Imperium was established, which swung the pendulum of government towards absolute autocracy. Unfortunately, new shortcomings became clear, as government became a closed and corrupt circle, and ministers outnumbered workers. Following numerous scandals, the remaining corrupt officials fled, fully abandoning the Imperium to Chaos.

During the July Revolution of 2015, the members of Supernova X deposed the Second Imperium and engaged in a resistance effort against raiding Chaos alliances. These raiders were supported by traitors, and their efforts were augmented by vultures from many alliances who attempted to poach our members. It was the darkest day for the Imperium since the Doom War, and the closest we have yet come to full extinction.

In the midst of this conflict the Third Imperium was born; outnumbered twenty to one, the Heroes of the Revolution fought desperately to cast out the raiders and traitors who supported them. After a week-long battle, the Imperium proved victorious, and over the coming months would hunt down traitors culminating in the November Third Operation. During this Operation, former SNXers were reunified from the rogue faction Galactic Guard and liberated from Chaos.

Imperium Regulation 300-2 Producerism

Regulation History: This publication is original (July 2015)

Producerism is the official ideology of Supernova X. Producerism holds that the productive alliance member is the primary measure of value and that producers should enjoy the most influence in an alliance. Production is defined as any activity which advances the interests of the Imperium. Every alliance member is capable of becoming an active producer and, furthermore, expected to do so.

Production must take a disciplined form; growth for the sake of growth is the ideology of the cancer cell. Therefore officer ranks will be established to provide discipline and guidance within the Producerist masses, promote Self Reliance, and promote industrialization and militarization of the alliance.

Imperium Regulation 300-3 Government

Democratic Autocracy is the official form of government of Supernova X. Democratic Autocracy is represented by a strong commander who channels the will of his membership, but avoids the pitfalls of both liberal democracy and corrupt authoritarianism. Leadership should be honest and as transparent as possible, and always consult alliance producers before making major decisions.

Imperium Regulation 300-4 Official Communications Policy

Official Public channel of Supernova X: #Imperium

Official Alliance forums: cn-snx.co.uk

Imperium Regulation 310-1 Unified Command

The Unified Command is descended from the Strategic Command and Revolutionary Guard formed during the July Revolution in defense against the raiding alliances. Recognizing the need to adapt and overcome, the precedent is now established for a new leadership and code referendum following the conclusion of each five month plan.

The Emperor

The position of Emperor represents an increased responsibility beyond mere military matters. The Emperor is dedicated to expanding the power, producerist ideology, culture, and member-base, enforcing Order, upholding discipline and morale, voicing the will of the membership, and establishing the Pax Imperium.

The Emperor's Hand

Regent and Heir Apparent, the Emperor's most capable officer is responsible for executing the Emperor's Will and leading the Imperium in his absence.

Senatorum Imperialis

The Senatorum Imperialis (Imperial Council) is the Emperor's governing body, consisting of the most trusted and senior officers and retired officers of the Imperium.

Imperium Regulation 310-4 Junior and Senior Officers

The Emperor and Emperor's Hand will have the authority to create and abolish other officer positions within the command branches according to situation and need.

Imperium Regulation 320-1 Membership Obligations

Members of Supernova X are expected to be active and adhere to producerist guidelines of National industrialization and militarization. The necessity of these guidelines are apparent upon reviewing our history of prior military inadequacy and weak wartime leadership.

Additionally members are encouraged to pursue an Officer's career and participate in Unified Command. Members are prohibited from engaging in conduct that is damaging to morale and discipline.

Imperium Regulation 320-2 Membership Requirements

New Members should apply in the Imperium Immigration Center and fully complete the pinned Immigration Form. Upon passing a thorough background check, members will be processed and accepted.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Immortan Junka, you've guided the alliance from poverty of leadership to strength to prosperity- a fact well reflected in that 89% figure.

An interesting comparison to Putin considering how transparent our voting procedures are. But the loyalty amongst our citizens is analogous- and I'd certainly be interested to see the aftermath of any nation which decided to invade Russia...  :) 

o/ SNX!
o/ The Imperium!

Immortan Junka, you've guided the alliance from poverty of leadership to strength to prosperity- a fact well reflected in that 89% figure.

An interesting comparison to Putin considering how transparent our voting procedures are. But the loyalty amongst our citizens is analogous- and I'd certainly be interested to see the aftermath of any nation which decided to invade Russia...  :) 

o/ SNX!
o/ The Imperium!

If anything it should have been higher than 89%, my apologies for not voting. I agree though, you have done much for SNX, pulling us all up even when we didn't do nearly our fair share of it. I did have my reservations about rejoining SNX, but I am glad that I stood with you, and I plan to do so for a long time to come. 

Vote sounds rigged, but good luck & congrats.

Thank you for reminding me why SNX will be at the top of my list when I resurrect FAIL.

That would be interesting to see at least, it's been a while since I've seen FAIL in action. Was beginning to think you might not have it in you anymore.

Edited by Sephiroth

I stand by this statement, I am unsure as to why you're antagonizing others when you know damn well you're not in a position to do so Tywin.

Of course he is in a position, Tywin stands behind his alliance which stands behind Stonewall who stands behind BONES destroyer of worlds and who finally stands behind the legend or mythology that is DBDC. Edited by the rebel

Congrats to SNX for the successful completion of your 5 month plan.

I would address "concerns" in this thread, but thus far the individuals making snide remarks are not worthy of my attention.

This is the right attitude, Junka.:D  Hater's are going to hate.  Such is our world.