The Codex Imperium

The Zigur

22:02:36 <%Mogar> Do you really want to make those types of challenges?
I stand by this statement, I am unsure as to why you're antagonizing others when you know damn well you're not in a position to do so Tywin.

Any Xenos that insults the Imperium in our own thread deserves nothing less than our absolute scorn and derision. Edited by Immortan Junka

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any Xenos that insults the Imperium in our own thread deserves nothing less than our absolute scorn and derision.

So you'll put your soother and blankie away when you receive scorn and derision when you run your nonsense in non-Imperium threads? Didn't think so, kthx.

To think that our members could be this satisfied with leadership that has gotten us a lot in a short period of time is just outrageous!

1) Bent down at the knee of your attackers feet asking for mercy.
2) Became tech farm of said attackers for protection.
3) Hunted down ex members for choosing not to follow the degenerate and claiming it a victorious conflict.
4) Declare war on an alliance of rogues and shortly after submit to a smaller alliance and sue for white peace and call it a victorious conflict.
5) Plenty of aimed at home propaganda to make SNX feel good about Tywin's non existent feats.
6) Profit?

Care to share the many positives?

1) Bent down at the knee of your attackers feet asking for mercy.
2) Became tech farm of said attackers for protection.
3) Hunted down ex members for choosing not to follow the degenerate and claiming it a victorious conflict.
4) Declare war on an alliance of rogues and shortly after submit to a smaller alliance and sue for white peace and call it a victorious conflict.
5) Plenty of aimed at home propaganda to make SNX feel good about Tywin's non existent feats.
6) Profit?

Care to share the many positives?

Well that's a really distorted and delusional view of things, if someone has been feeding you information in order for you to come to that view then you need to sack them.
If you came to those conclusions by yourself then you really need to work harder at gathering your information because your current assessment is way off, I do hope for Invicta sake that they have people better than you at assessing other alliances. Edited by Galerion

Well that's a really distorted and delusional view of things, if someone has been feeding you information in order for you to come to that view then you need to sack them.
If you came to those conclusions by yourself then you really need to work harder at gathering your information because your current assessment is way off, I do hope for Invicta sake that they have people better than you at assessing other alliances.

All those points have been what has happened over the months on these very forums, so the information is readily available. I know its different to the propaganda you receive on your forums but I digress.

I don't assess alliances just coprology and your leader needs to seek attention as he is having a very bad leak on SNX.

In a time when activity is at a premium, SNX is thriving. Impressive!

Producerism holds that the productive alliance member is the primary measure of value and that producers should enjoy the most influence in an alliance.

I like this ideology. Some alliances under-value production by over-valuing seniority and diplomacy, but without production, your alliance is but a husk. Production is key, and should be emphasized.

FTW/FEAR would have died many years ago if we did not hold production in very high regard. True we never did all that much, but if not for an ambitious attitude that expected results, we would've done a lot less.

Of course he is in a position, Tywin stands behind his alliance which stands behind Stonewall who stands behind BONES destroyer of worlds and who finally stands behind the legend or mythology that is DBDC.

Since so few are honest in this world, I'll follow up by saying the political world is approaching a crossroads, you sure you want Tywin as your bannerholder White Chocolate?

All those points have been what has happened over the months on these very forums, so the information is readily available. I know its different to the propaganda you receive on your forums but I digress.

I don't assess alliances just coprology and your leader needs to seek attention as he is having a very bad leak on SNX.

I'm not sure I'd place too much trust in the posturing on these forums as a credible source of accurate news. By its very nature, we big-up or belittle, depending on our needs and stance. Your summation was, demonstrably in some aspects, wrong. Just to name one, your point 3 was that we went after an ex member because he wouldn't go along with the plans of the alliance. In truth we went after him in retribution for his looking to undermine the democratically decided direction of the alliance. He attempted a coup. Thats somewhat more than just not agreeing with the direction.

As for being a tech farm for protection. We indeed sought protection, and gained it. This wasn't something done out of the goodness of DK's hearts. We had to give something in return. In truth, what we got was a programme of very reasonable rates for the tech producers, which we maintain sovereignty over. Some of the strongest bonds come from mutual benefit. Out of that has come a strong bond of friendship. I see no reason to deny or feel shame in that.

We don't need fabrications to support Junka. Since July we have gone from strength to strength. We may not be perfect, and even if we were, some people will never change their minds or accept progress has been made. As for Junka's shortcomings, which are often brought up. SNX are under no illusions about them. But we support him anyway, because he has done a great job. As has the new second in command, Galerion, whose running of our tech program has brought us many benefits, both in terms of economics, and indeed using that program as part of our foreign relations toolkit.

For me, we have come a long way from the stricken ship we were in July. We're not only still afloat, but have made ourselves into a better run and stronger unit.

You are absolutely right Seph.

To think that our members could be this satisfied with leadership that has gotten us a lot in a short period of time is just outrageous!

they are just jealous don´t worry haters gonna hate ,congrats 0/ snx.

You are absolutely right Seph.

I was joking about it being rigged, I think its good to see SNX active & its good for internal stability he has high support. If he won with a small margin, that would be a reason of concern for him and I do think he deserves a congrats for consolidating power around himself.

Edited by Sephiroth

I was joking about it being rigged, I think its good to see SNX active & its good for internal stability he has high support. If he won with a small margin, that would be a reason of concern for him and I do think he deserves a congrats for consolidating power around himself.

As was I, no need to explain yourself.

And as for rebel, I was going to try and make up a nice reply, but I'll just say I got out from my 9 year long hibernation. And I'm not the only one coming back to life.