Declaration of (Non-)Existence

War Doves Declaration of (Non-)Existence

nc55v7j.jpg?1ArT62e3.jpg?1

A couple weeks ago it was brought to my attention that War Doves had issues this round. There was something of a mass exodus, and later the name was changed, and it was apparent that there was a blatant disregard for [ooc]game rules[/ooc] and duplicate nations were spawned into our world illegally. I would like to set the record straight.

At the start of round 38, War Doves was hijacked from it's current leadership. When he was asked to turn over the alliance to it's rightful owners, he refused, which forced our membership to leave the AA. Then nations were spawned illegally, and the name was changed before being destroyed by our just guardians. It is unclear if this nation did these acts intentionally as a way to besmudge the War Doves legacy, or merely an overzealous member of War Doves who went about the wrong way to rise to power. Either way, War Doves do not condone these actions.

We talk about so many unwritten rules here on Planet Steve, and we break most of them like clockwork, every round. However, the one rule that reigns supreme, is that you do not steal someone else's alliance. I certainly hope that this is an isolated incident, and that nobody's else's alliance falls victim to a mockery such as this. I may have left this world, but hearing that my alliance was forced from their home will not be tolerated. If anyone should have any information on the nation parading as leader of War Doves early this round, I humbly ask that you message me with whatever details you can.

I will keep a nation around for the purposes of keeping our AA in safe hands. At this time, any other reincarnations of the War Dove AA are not sanctioned by War Doves leadership. If you want to make sure it's legitimate, contact myself, Kurdanak, Echoes (SlackJoint) or Belisarius.

Samwise. It is a pleasure to see you .  I hope that the leadership of War Doves come back TE in future rounds.  War Doves has always been an AA, that I enjoyed warring with and against... good people.  

Also it was great warring with you in SE...

Thank you for the kind words, commish. At this point, I'm unsure if War Doves will ever DoE again, but who knows what the future holds. :) Thanks again, and it's nice to see you as well!

I always love that gif. Ded pigeons be ded. Here's one of my faves:

pigeon-attack-o.gif

This video was hilarious.

If someone hijacks your AA in future, PM admin citing your case for ownership with history etc. He can easily rectify these issues.

Thanks for the info. Hopefully it doesn't happen again, but I'll let Belisarius know. I thought the rule pertained to someone impersonating another person, not registering someone else's AA. Though, I'm also hearing that whoever did this may have also been using the nicks of old doves for their duplicate nations. 

Someone stole the leadership after you left, corrupted everything that you stood for, and then committed a bunch of illegal acts? I think I know who did it and where they live:

1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW

Washington, DC 20500

DC.jpg

Someone stole the leadership after you left, corrupted everything that you stood for, and then committed a bunch of illegal acts? I think I know who did it and where they live:

1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW

Washington, DC 20500

DC.jpg

if they're here on planet steve it's our patriotic duty to kick their ass!  on to the casualties and nukes and... wait a second... they're going to suck at econ and they won't grow past 10k apiece...

Edited by Nick GhostWolf