Defcom 1 DOW

Defcom 1 has been without a war for to long. As a canine myself.... I have had a desires, a need to chew on someone's Leg.

Which is better than doing something else on their leg, but I am loosing focus.

New League of Nations has also lacked the opportunity to blow something up, 

How can I make this work... the numbers just don't add up 39 nation to 31 nations.. close but the strength levels are
to far off

I need to add someone with 10 or more nations that have 400k strength level to add to them to make it fair.

Someone who has not been in WAR FOR LAST 10 DAYS .... No

But there was The Dark Order ...their numbers make it work...

Are they strong enough Yes, are they good enough, Yes are they great builders Yes, Are they good at war Yes

So that is Yes ,4 and No ,1

What would be better is A roadrunner slowly roastings on open fire spit,

basted with butter but I am loosing focus again.

Now is this fair, you are asking about fairness from a canine that has been known to poop in

a neighbors front yard, and been known to sniff a female's.... focus focus I have lost focus again.

Yes I have gone Looney Tune just doing this. But To Hare is Human.

Defcom 1 declares war on New League of Nations and The Dark Order

signed

"Wile E. Coyote, Super Genius, Have Brain, Will Travel"

Noted for my movies

Fast and Furry-ous

Hopalong Casualty

War and Pieces

Chariots of Fur

Little Go Beep

Did I really say that?  :facepalm:

Defcon 1  vs  New League of Nation & The Dark Order 
We waited for previous war effects tryen to be honorable "Happy New Year" TE.

Last Updated: 1/13/2016 3:08:48 PM

#Na    Active   Active%  Infrust  Av/NS  XP points

DEFCON 1 40 39 98%  829,663  20,742  1,899

The Dark Order 19 19 100%  487,311  25,648  1,659

New L Nations 29 27 93%  289,107   9,969    762
Edited by Hoosier

Cazaric NLoN were raiding RE and others so they moved on their own.  Congrates to you guys have built way strong, we got knocked down early and you guys are almost untouchable.   Were only making this a fun game, no fun in having overwhelming power and no targets.  We hope to have a nice destructive war w/no BS OP's.  

Can we please stop the lying and just be honest about stuff? It's embarrassing for you.

RE started the raids by using Blood Pack, an established mercenary alliance on loan from another world.

We all know when you hit us so fresh out of war, it's not meant to be friendly.

You guys started dirty ops almost as soon as you declared.

I mean, sure, let's have a war. But let's not call it what it's not.

Cazaric use your words carefully (using the word lying), using statements like this will get you reported.  Game here doesnt need any bad will or filthy remarks!  Post your dirty Ops they will be addressed.

Cazaric use your words carefully (using the word lying), using statements like this will get you reported.  Game here doesnt need any bad will or filthy remarks!  Post your dirty Ops they will be addressed.

Reported for what? Disagreeing with your narrative?

No need to report any ops. We know how you lot fight every war, and the gloves are off.

[...]  Post your dirty Ops they will be addressed.

[...] No need to report any ops. We know how you lot fight every war, and the gloves are off.

Could you do me a personal favor and humor the man. I myself am curious as to who's doing dirty spy opps. Pinky promise it wasn't me.

Sadly, sometimes even self-consistency must be sacrificed on the alter of the Reset. I feel like this is slowly turning into an LH thread.

Lol.  Whatever.  Used to respect you but the way you've acted this round has kinda changed my mind.  NDO hasn't forgotten how your people continuously raided our noobs.  And now, you authorize a war against TDO when they're 3 days out of war.  Whether or not they can handle a war isn't the point here; they're barely out of nuclear anarchy from the previous war.  Some of them hadn't even had the chance to collect yet.  So yeah, you are lying by calling this a fair fight, you've had what a full month of peace?  And you're creating the bad will and earning the poor remarks.  What happens to your alliance now is on you.

EDIT: is your AA's name spelled Defcon 1 or Defcom 1?  The title for this thread is a bit ambiguous there.

Edited by Nick GhostWolf

Class act, D1 *slow clap* 

And we all know what's happening here, please just stop trying to sell us this war as something it's not. You're insulting everybody's intelligence around here with this. 

Here you are pretty obvious TDO is doing what its says not us!  Generals are all part of war, how do you think America won the Revolutionary war shooting generals my dear friends.

To: Cowboy    From: Roscoe    Date: 1/15/2016 4:15:45 AM

Subject: Spy Operation Attack
Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies targeted your threat advisory systems and managed to change your threat advisory to a level of: Low. In the attack your counter spies managed to kill 20 enemy spies and your attackers identity has been publicly revealed.

To: Cowboy    From: Unknown Sender    Date: 1/15/2016 4:16:24 AM

Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies targeted your Internal Revenue Services (IRS) and managed to change your national tax rate to a level of 29%. Your attacker was able to return home unharmed and unidentified.

Here you are pretty obvious TDO is doing what its says not us!

The difference is that we haven't claimed that we're not going to do "BS OP's", as you put it. You didn't expect us to play nicely when you do yet another attempt to curbstomp us, did you?

3 days out of war or not, TDO looks pretty solid to me? Seems this would get them almost on the same page as everyone else? God forbid we have that.

Ahhh, perfect. Thank you!

Gentlemen, we have our soundbite. Just quote this whenever Kaboom opens his mouth to whinge and moan about everything that happens to him.

The difference is that we haven't claimed that we're not going to do "BS OP's", as you put it. You didn't expect us to play nicely when you do yet another attempt to curbstomp us, did you?

Ahhh, perfect. Thank you!
Gentlemen, we have our soundbite. Just quote this whenever Kaboom opens his mouth to whinge and moan about everything that happens to him.

You literally do stupid shit all the time, you didn't bother citadel when they acted like idiots so why would you expect me to stand up for you? Especially when this situation isn't god awful to begin with. Is it wrong to declare 3 days out of war? Of course. Is this declare just so terrible and going to beat you to the curb? Absolutely not. You guys still pack a bigger punch with these stats. Your ANS show it. You know this will put your alliance on the same level as others and that bothers you. Then there wouldn't be such a thing as down declaring for you. We both know you can't have that. At the end of the day you guys will still be better off then defcon1 financially and infrastructure.

...Is it wrong to declare 3 days out of war? Of course....

^This. And that is all.  I hit the guys I was @ war with pretty hard in TDO and they hit me right back.  They are now at war via this dow. That would ruin my round.  Obviously they build a lot better than me, but it is still tough to be at what amounts to continual war.

o/ WAR

Good luck to all.

Here you are pretty obvious TDO is doing what its says not us!  Generals are all part of war, how do you think America won the Revolutionary war shooting generals my dear friends.

To: Cowboy    From: Roscoe    Date: 1/15/2016 4:15:45 AM

Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies targeted your threat advisory systems and managed to change your threat advisory to a level of: Low. In the attack your counter spies managed to kill 20 enemy spies and your attackers identity has been publicly revealed.

To: Cowboy    From: Unknown Sender    Date: 1/15/2016 4:16:24 AM

Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies targeted your Internal Revenue Services (IRS) and managed to change your national tax rate to a level of 29%. Your attacker was able to return home unharmed and unidentified.

I gotta be real here. 

1. Threat levels has always been fine. Even in our last war they went around a bunch. Ultimately it has a minimal effect on your rebuild. 

2. Did you think we were just going to bend over again and tell our guys to not use any dirty ops when war after war you guys use the same old tactics on us?

We will hold back when our opponents are willing to be respectful, otherwise let's not pretend this isn't your grudge match for previous rounds :P

I mean, I don't mind. I get that you want to fight us as we have done for the last few rounds, but for someone who said that what happens in the previous rounds should stay there I'm not quite sure what has happened this round to make you want to do this? 

I gotta be real here. 

1. Threat levels has always been fine. Even in our last war they went around a bunch. Ultimately it has a minimal effect on your rebuild. 

2. Did you think we were just going to bend over again and tell our guys to not use any dirty ops when war after war you guys use the same old tactics on us?

We will hold back when our opponents are willing to be respectful, otherwise let's not pretend this isn't your grudge match for previous rounds :P

I mean, I don't mind. I get that you want to fight us as we have done for the last few rounds, but for someone who said that what happens in the previous rounds should stay there I'm not quite sure what has happened this round to make you want to do this? 

See my friend, nothing really happened, it is just that Defcon 1 are a bunch of cowards, they are scared to take you when you are at your best, so they wait for times like this because otherwise they can't win.