Swingers be swingin'.

5MQsmqN.pngFs6GPMR.png

v9xgb0d.jpgUOZDjQE.jpg

A few of us recently held a key party during which Kashmir pulled Clearwater's and TAO drew COBRA's. We've decided to honor the rules of the game and will be sharing each other's protectorates.

Accordingly, both COBRA and Clearwater are under the joint-protection of Kashmir and TAO.

140912-thegist-swingers2.jpg.CROP.promo-

Stonewall is no longer "treatied" with just Jack Layton & now a full ally of Kashmir? Seems some things go full circle, kind of makes all that fighting I did in our first war to get him off your ZI list seem kind of pointless. :P

I guess some people are destined for each other.

Stonewall is no longer "treatied" with just Jack Layton & now a full ally of Kashmir? Seems some things go full circle, kind of makes all that fighting I did in our first war to get him off your ZI list seem kind of pointless. :P

I guess some people are destined for each other.

Haters gonna hate, you hate us cuz u ain't us as you shake your fists from your pile of rubble that is lpcn... :smug:

Haters gonna hate, you hate us cuz u ain't us as you shake your fists from your pile of rubble that is lpcn... :smug:

I don't hate, I just found it ironic all the NS I burned through (and I'm assuming that had something to do with them attacking in the second war as well); when these are your real friends. Getting between you & Kashmir, then between Jack Layton & yourself were both mistakes. Its best not to get in the middle of internal disputes I've realized.

Good luck.

It's all about you sugarcakes.

I guess there is a first for everything, never been called that before. Seeing the nation I fought your entire upper tier for after he suddenly joined my AA in order to get my assistance to get away from you guys trying to realign with you guys almost immediately after leaving just taught some lessons. First he allies DK, your ally & since then has been trying to ally you guys directly.

However I don't regret anything & know this doesn't revolve around me. I'm just recognizing SirWilliam was right back then when he said Stonewall wouldn't be worth it, past behavior is often a good indicator of future behavior.

Although enjoy your new treaty, I don't disapprove.

I guess there is a first for everything, never been called that before. Seeing the nation I fought your entire upper tier for after he suddenly joined my AA in order to get my assistance to get away from you guys trying to realign with you guys almost immediately after leaving just taught some lessons. First he allies DK, your ally & since then has been trying to ally you guys directly.

However I don't regret anything & know this doesn't revolve around me. I'm just recognizing SirWilliam was right back then when he said Stonewall wouldn't be worth it, past behavior is often a good indicator of future behavior.

Although enjoy your new treaty, I don't disapprove.

Nobody cares what you say as you twist it every time you tell it over and over again, I was hired as a mercenary and fought your wars for you nothing else and you have attacked me since then so the victim card is way past null and void for ancient history...We all think your an insane clown and your little sniveling essays you try to toss into every thread is pitiful attempt for praise... :wacko: 

Nobody cares what you say as you twist it every time you tell it over and over again, I was hired as a mercenary and fought your wars for you nothing else and you have attacked me since then so the victim card is way past null and void for ancient history...We all think your an insane clown and your little sniveling essays you try to toss into every thread is pitiful attempt for praise... :wacko:

You knew DK & Kashmir were both part of Doom, yet you suddenly left & tried bringing everyone you could with you without saying a word to me. You abandoned Limitless Nexus to join up with the same sphere of power I freed you from, so you're mistaken if you think there was no justification for my actions. Also that treaty I honored when hitting you I signed in order to save you from constant attack from Jack Layton & his crew.

So you came to me when you needed help, then abandoned the LPC & started a war by hitting someone I signed a treaty with in order to help you in specific. So I don't want praise, I don't want your friendship; but I do expect you to stop trying to stir trouble with us & never to attack us again regardless of circumstances. I expect you not to take action against any alliances we have any type of defensive agreement with, had you done that I never would have attacked you.

Stay out of my way from here on out & I'll stay out of yours. Also keep your future threats and opinions to yourself.

Edited by Sephiroth

dems fighting werds mista... :awesome:

You've already had your people attack me in two wars since that war I assisted Jack Layton when he was under attack from you, any excuse of me helping Layton in that war is unusable now. Another aggressive war from you guys would be strike 3.