We Like Our Treaties Medium Rare

dknadc.png0LrDVcy.png

[00:00] <WhiteChocolate> You could call it Medium Rare for all I care, that's how I like my steak :P

Preamble: The North Atlantic Defense Coalition and Doom Kingdom sign this treaty in the spirit of cooperation and friendship.

Article I – Sovereignty

The parties shall respect the sovereignty of each other, and neither party shall engage in any conduct which may impinge on the sovereignty of the other.

Article II – Non-aggression

The parties shall not engage in aggressive actions against each other, including conducting espionage or declaring war on each other, or providing aid to enemies of either party.

Article III – Intelligence

Each party must share with the other party intelligence or information that relates to or affects the safety or security of the other party.

Article IV – Optional Defense

If one of the parties is subject to an attack from another alliance or rogue nation, the attacked party may request military or financial assistance from the other party and the other party is encouraged but not obligated to provide such assistance as it is capable of providing.

Article V- Optional Agression

In the event that one Party requires assistance in an aggressive war against a Non-Signatory Alliance, both Parties are encouraged but not obligated to assist the other by means of political, financial, and military aid. This treaty provides both signatories with full legal justification to enter a conflict that concerns the other, if they so choose.

Article VI – Termination

If one of the parties wishes to terminate this treaty, the terminating party must give 48 hours prior notice to the other party. Neither party shall engage in aggressive actions against each other for 72 hours after the termination of this treaty.

Signed for the NADC,

XxHouseArrestXx (Molagbal)- Secretary General and Foreign Affairs Minister
Zygon- Deputy Secretary General and Military Operations Commander
Chunky Monkey- Internal Affairs Minister
Gandorian- Finance Minister
Scotia the Brave- Education Minister

Signed for DK,

Doomfather - Lord Hershey

Doommother- White Chocolate

Doomanager - Supreme emperor Daeg

Doombassador - Addaff

Doomarshall - Banned

Doomchant - Javier

The Doom Council:

-Berbers

-High Chancellor Liq

-Karl Godel

-Devialance

-Xavier Renegade Angel 

Thanks for posting this treaty upgrade.

Hail NADC!

Hail Doom Kingdom!

and...

Hail Mediam Rare steak! 

(oh, NADC - you're buying...I'm sure I mentioned that part...)

Edited by White Chocolate

Friends tying friends. Who would've guessed. I support.

It's not as if, I'd be upset that they might hang out with each other more instead of me. It's not like, I'm jealous.

It's not like. Someone should attack Molagbal, just so I could defend him first and win his heart back.

It's not even like that.

[spoiler]
Also, it's not like, when someone was trying to post their treaty, they got whined at for trying to spend 5 minutes fixing the flag, so he instead went with the default ones.

But when it's with his new friend, he posted perfectly aligned flags.[/spoiler]

Friends tying friends. Who would've guessed. I support.

It's not as if, I'd be upset that they might hang out with each other more instead of me. It's not like, I'm jealous.

It's not like. Someone should attack Molagbal, just so I could defend him first and win his heart back.

It's not even like that.

[spoiler]
Also, it's not like, when someone was trying to post their treaty, they got whined at for trying to spend 5 minutes fixing the flag, so he instead went with the default ones.

But when it's with his new friend, he posted perfectly aligned flags.[/spoiler]

It's not like House spent (not kidding) an hour trying to get the flags right last time. I'm sure we got it down now. No big deal.

Also, go team!

It's not like House spent (not kidding) an hour trying to get the flags right last time. I'm sure we got it down now. No big deal.

Also, go team!

I wish you were on that night. The verbal abuse.

I'm surprised DK would sign such trash.

Looking forward to a cancellation, nerds!

Flags of the same size fail.  Well done.  I'd expect nothing less from the alliance that said, "Hey everyone, lets spy nukes from the NpO, that's definitely going to go well for us!  That won't get us rolled at all!"

Why hello, Steve. You have a rather interesting recollection of events, Steve, but I'll cut you some slack. It was 8 years ago, after all.

Also, yay allies and upgrading.

Why hello, Steve. You have a rather interesting recollection of events, Steve, but I'll cut you some slack. It was 8 years ago, after all.

Also, yay allies and upgrading.

You know I was joking right? I literally posted an entire topic defending NADC back then.  And I routinely ignore the last 5+ years of CN history.

But I was serious about the flag size fail.

You know I was joking right? I literally posted an entire topic defending NADC back then.  And I routinely ignore the last 5+ years of CN history.

Put me on the record for enjoying this man's statements. And unofficially put me as agreeing with his latter comments. See my comments about that on the other page.

Flags of the same size fail.  Well done.  I'd expect nothing less from the alliance that said, "Hey everyone, lets spy nukes from the NpO, that's definitely going to go well for us!  That won't get us rolled at all!"

+1

Your other comment was better.