Independent Gov Opennings

Because NS doesnt equel diplmoacy skills or people good at spreadsheets. Now tell me I am wrong please.

You're wrong because it says above that you will be interviewed and if they do not show those skills they will not be chosen and they can either join and be a normal member or stay in their own alliance that they were in before.  Also the reason i want a higher nation strength is because i want someone who is experienced in the game itself and knows how to work the game, gain strength and continue to gain strength because there is a lot of nations on CN that say they were created 3-4 years ago and have the strength of someone who's been on for a month.  I need someone who can work the game as well as be a leader and diplomat. 

tell me how it doesn't make you good and experienced and ill tell you how you're wrong. 

Because simply buying infra and tech isn't doing anything at all. The "experience" is participating in alliance affairs. Some of the best leaders this world has ever seen have never had nations over 10k NS.

And if someone is experienced and talented, why would they join an alliance where the leader is clearly not? You'll have a better time if you join somewhere and learn what this place is all about.

Edited by Gibsonator21

Because simply buying infra and tech isn't doing anything at all. The "experience" is participating in alliance affairs. Some of the best leaders this world has ever seen have never had nations over 10k NS

Yes, that is true but at least they will know how to perform tech deals form when they were a smaller nation, buy infrastructure correctly without the high jumps, and they can help me help smaller nations in my alliance perform these kinds of things.  I'm not looking for just a strong leader but i'm also looking for strong nations.  Independent being a small and growing alliance we need both right now. 

I see you changed your response so i will respond.  I am experienced this is not my first nation theres been many before this and i have been through the ropes of working my way up alliances before and this time around i've decided to create my own.  I know what i'm doing were actively recruiting and we have a protector alliance aiding us and helping us fight off raids which is something as an alliance we have done and done successfully.  You should not assume of my ability to grow my alliance and my experience because me and the members of my alliance think i am doing a great job.

Edited by someguynamedjosh

Because simply buying infra and tech isn't doing anything at all. The "experience" is participating in alliance affairs. Some of the best leaders this world has ever seen have never had nations over 10k NS.

And if someone is experienced and talented, why would they join an alliance where the leader is clearly not? You'll have a better time if you join somewhere and learn what this place is all about.

Well stated, Gibs.  :)

Yes, that is true but at least they will know how to perform tech deals form when they were a smaller nation, buy infrastructure correctly without the high jumps, and they can help me help smaller nations in my alliance perform these kinds of things.  I'm not looking for just a strong leader but i'm also looking for strong nations.  Independent being a small and growing alliance we need both right now. 

I see you changed your response so i will respond.  I am experienced this is not my first nation theres been many before this and i have been through the ropes of working my way up alliances before and this time around i've decided to create my own.  I know what i'm doing were actively recruiting and we have a protector alliance aiding us and helping us fight off raids which is something as an alliance we have done and done successfully.  You should not assume of my ability to grow my alliance and my experience because me and the members of my alliance think i am doing a great job.

Wait, wait, WAIT!!!!!!

Tom Riddle.

Do as the above people are saying and join an established alliance and work up the government chain, so you can be a leader of an alliance. You have shown you are not capable of running an alliance at this time. You had a good thing in Invicta before you messed up.

These people are giving you important information that you need, and you are arguing with them. BTW: They are telling you the facts of this game.This shows you are incapable of running an alliance at this time.

Quit now before you get further behind!

Edited by Ziggy

Quiet a few have already given you good input here. So all i am going to say is that you should think more about the well being of your member nations than anything else.

Demonstrating ineptitude in so public a manner is inviting ridicule not only to you, but to the alliance itself. In more ways than one, it is also painting a target on the backs of your members.

Is Independent similar to the old League of Free Nations that served as an ODP bloc between independent countries, or is it a traditional alliance operating as a volunteer society (no mandatory military or economic participation, but a common code of conduct and FA policy)?

Sounds like an interesting enterprise in any case. Good luck in your search for new leaders.