Guru Order Announcement

REALPAL

Disclaimer:  I'm not speaking representing DK or as Doom Mother, but just as a member of the community making a comment on this situation in what I say below.  Take it or leave it as you chose.

Although I agree that none is none,  in this particular case the nations being raided were in an alliance.  When the alliance AA holder disappeared, that's the fault of the AA holder and is not a choice of the individual nations who were therefore booted from the alliance.  This being the case, I personally see this particular situation being one involving an alliance once the raiders/raider's AA was informed of the status of those being raided.

Having said that, if one choses to attack an alliance in a raid knowing full well it's an allaince, it's a different situation.  I'm not placing judgment on that.  I've done it (as a member of DBDC). 

However, the argument I'm reading here is about raiding non-aligned, and personally in this situation (if people WANT to make e-lawyer arguments about it) I disagree,  as of the time that the raiders were informed otherwise - the nations raided are in the alliance.

Just my two cents on the matter.

For anyone here arguing might makes right - by all means, carry on.

Edited by White Chocolate

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This has nothing to with NSO, or whatever you think you've done for it in the past. All I am concerned with is your present actions.

This is more than enough reason for your alliance to be obliterated.

Empty threats are often worse than saying nothing at all.

Hey Gurus.  Let me know if there is anything I can help you with.  I actually tried to go to your forum and post that, but I can't remember my password...so you have my empathy.

That said, I hope that whoever set up the AA again lists an AA heir.

Finally, I hope you punch anybody in the nose who tries to take advantage of you.  Or let me know if you need me to do it, as a favor to people who were steadfast and loyal allies back in my NPL days.

Hey Gurus.  Let me know if there is anything I can help you with.  I actually tried to go to your forum and post that, but I can't remember my password...so you have my empathy.

That said, I hope that whoever set up the AA again lists an AA heir.

Finally, I hope you punch anybody in the nose who tries to take advantage of you.  Or let me know if you need me to do it, as a favor to people who were steadfast and loyal allies back in my NPL days.

Thanks Smurf

Everything is almost back to normal

We unfortunately could do nothing when Mentor left us.

Yes we have an Heir

Me

So come to :http://guru.darkbb.com

We are now reorganized  and ready to  help out our allies. 

Stonewall's just helping his target rebalance his infra/tech ratio, I am sure he will peace out soon.

I sent peace yesterday as did claude and we wish Guru Order Godspeed on getting their flock back together and rebuilt and on same page moving forward...o/ GO

Ha

Now Bones is threating me to send him 400 tech 

because I told him "Does this idiot(Stonewall14) really represents your alliance.

He was insulted and now wants 400 tech

Good Luck

I Thought  he should send us double it to me for all the PM trash I get from them all

Ha

Now Bones is threating me to send him 400 tech 

because I told him "Does this idiot(Stonewall14) really represents your alliance.

He was insulted and now wants 400 tech

Good Luck

I Thought  he should send us double it to me for all the PM trash I get from them all

Wait, so does that idiot BONES think he's actually going to get anything? Does he think he deserves damages because someone doesn't like him?

Bah. That's one of the most pathetic things I've ever seen, and believe me when I tell you I've seen a lot of pathetic things. Nine years I've been around, that right there has made it near to the top of the most ridiculous things I've seen.

This has nothing to with NSO, or whatever you think you've done for it in the past. All I am concerned with is your present actions.

This is more than enough reason for your alliance to be obliterated.

Wait, so does that idiot BONES think he's actually going to get anything? Does he think he deserves damages because someone doesn't like him?

Bah. That's one of the most pathetic things I've ever seen, and believe me when I tell you I've seen a lot of pathetic things. Nine years I've been around, that right there has made it near to the top of the most ridiculous things I've seen.

Big words indeed... :ehm:

Does sound like GO could use a bit of reality check. That message was awfully commanding and impolite all things considered.

By the way, you can set multiple alliance heirs.

Yes I know we can set more than 1 Heir, however our leader lost his password which he set over 7+ yrs ago and therefore we were  SOL

Oh I forgot to say thank you and PLEASE

Edited by REALPAL

Does sound like GO could use a bit of reality check. That message was awfully commanding and impolite all things considered.

By the way, you can set multiple alliance heirs.

Yes, how commanding and impolite to expect that opportunistic scumbags back off as your alliance gets its shit together.

When people are acting like a-holes, they should be treated like a-holes. That's it. Edited by WarriorSoul

Yes, how commanding and impolite to expect that opportunistic scumbags back off as your alliance gets its !@#$ together.

When people are acting like a-holes, they should be treated like a-holes. That's it.

that's mean and you should feel bad... :ehm:

Yes, how commanding and impolite to expect that opportunistic scumbags back off as your alliance gets its !@#$ together.

When people are acting like a-holes, they should be treated like a-holes. That's it.

The tone was commanding, and there was a veiled threat. If there weren't polite requests prior to this one, then yeah, it was handled poorly. At least from the perspective of a pragmatist.

The tone was commanding, and there was a veiled threat. If there weren't polite requests prior to this one, then yeah, it was handled poorly. At least from the perspective of a pragmatist.

Of course there's a veiled threat when your alliance mates are being raised en masses

Of course there's a veiled threat when your alliance mates are being raised en masses

Of course, and don't take your strength in relation to the offending party's strength into consideration when you do it. Also, you have to go right to veiled threats and can't try any other tactics first, such as asking nicely. This is definitely the smartest thing to do. Nope, no room for improvement here. xD