Guru Order Announcement

REALPAL

The Guru Order did not disband. We have a glitch in our alliance as Our leader Mentor of Guruland has retired from the game after  7+ yrs., but he lost is passcode so he could not pass on to any Heir. Zedxyle

is now our Prime Minister 

Ruler Zedxyle message_compose.png nation_save.png message_block.png nation_ban.png Micronesia.png Nation Name: United Nordic Union

Visit our forums at:

http://guru.darkbb.com

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To: stonewall14    From: Zedxyle    Date: 1/6/2016 7:40:45 PM

Subject: Cease and Desist

Message: After our alliance leader deleted this morning our alliance was automatically disbanded.

We have reformed and we continue to claim protection over all alliance members either in the alliance or temporarily outside.

Therefore, Jkava is under the protection of GO, Fark, MHA and others. End your war now.

-Zed

To: stonewall14    From: Zedxyle    Date: 1/6/2016 7:48:33 PM

Subject: RE: Cease and Desist

Message: They're on none because of a glitch. Its been announced in the forums, and as of yet every other attacking person has complied after understanding the situation.

We're not asking for reps. We're just asking for peace, and to respect the situation.

-Zed

To: stonewall14    From: Zedxyle    Date: 1/6/2016 7:53:15 PM

Subject: RE: Cease and Desist

Message: I'm not threatening you. I'm informing you that we consider them as if they were in our AA, and normal procedures could apply if attacks are ongoing and consistent.

But like I said, most situations go "sorry" "no problem" and its over with.

None is none, and you might have better results explaining what happened and asking nicely for peace as some folks do not take kindly to threats no matter how it is worded and you have no claim over any nation not in your alliance or in one of your allies alliance...You can claim you and your allies protect all of aqua if you like but if they are none it is fair game :ehm: Also war threats from someone in PM at that lol... :v:

Edited by Stonewall14

And BONES wonders why he can't build his own sphere.

LOL Our sphere is more untied and stronger than ever before and we have solid allies backing us so your "hate us cuz u ain't us" is comical at best... :awesome: We are loyal to our friends and do not care what others think... :psyduck: 

Zedxyle should have been more polite in his request. I find throwing a "please" and "thank you" goes a long way when asking a favor.

Exactly my point, I am easy to work with unless your pushing then we gonna push back, and tbh I fully intended to peace him out if he asked, which he didn't but veiled threats from people we do not like or do not know is not the way to go fo sho... :facepalm:

You are even more toxic to FA than I am, and that's saying something, if you wish to get more allies being arrogant pricks to alliances and the relentless raiding(occasionally of alliy's protectorates no less) is definitely not a path you want to continue, but hey, continue to shoot yourself in the foot, it isn't like your boss can't find another to replace you.

None is none, and you might have better results explaining what happened and asking nicely for peace as some folks do not take kindly to threats no matter how it is worded and you have no claim over any nation not in your alliance or in one of your allies alliance...You can claim you and your allies protect all of aqua if you like but if they are none it is fair game :ehm: Also war threats from someone in PM at that lol... :v:

Got the same messages....free nations are fair game. Thought they could have been more polite as well... But I sent peace like the nice raider I am.....but they better accept it soon....

AL

You are even more toxic to FA than I am, and that's saying something, if you wish to get more allies being arrogant pricks to alliances and the relentless raiding(occasionally of alliy's protectorates no less) is definitely not a path you want to continue, but hey, continue to shoot yourself in the foot, it isn't like your boss can't find another to replace you.

What's toxic is when leadership is too inactive to appoint alliance heirs and plan ahead for this. Anyway hopefully Guru Order will learn from this and become more active.

Got the same messages....free nations are fair game. Thought they could have been more polite as well... But I sent peace like the nice raider I am.....but they better accept it soon....

AL

IKR he claims everyone immediately complied with his DEMAND except me lol... :rolleyes:

I thought the point was none is none

Tis the point, and if someone is in fact on none you ask nicely to please peace him out so he can rejoin or join your AA... :ehm:

Our treatise are stronger than ever and we like other alliances cut ties when we fill it is necessary and attack when provoked or attacked just like any other alliance except some of the weaker one use other tactics like PM and begging...We are not looking for any allies and instead have united our sphere and solidified our treaty base and are working on upgrades and signed a couple more protectorates...I do in fact serve at Bones pleasure and do his bidding as ordered and am in no danger of being replaced lol, you can keep dreaming though.. :smug: Also I am arrogant prick because I attacked someone on none and took offense to someone ordering me to cease and desist or else? :v:

What's toxic is when leadership is too inactive to appoint alliance heirs and plan ahead for this. Anyway hopefully Guru Order will learn from this and become more active.

^^ thread winner right there... :awesome: I am still waiting on peace offer but IMO an apology is in order or not makes no difference to us...He can RIP... :gun:

Edited by Stonewall14

IKR he claims everyone immediately complied with his DEMAND except me lol... :rolleyes:

I defently wouldnt say i followed any demands, i attack and then send peace... thats how I raid... but if they dont log in and accept my peace offer thats their issue!

Al

I defently wouldnt say i followed any demands, i attack and then send peace... thats how I raid... but if they dont log in and accept my peace offer thats their issue!

Al

Well is seems he is sending demands to claude as well...we do not comply with demands or threats and all he is doing is dooming his lost boys to lots of pain...We are sovereign alliance leaders and fighting a none so a little politeness and respect is in order if you want any concessions from us... :facepalm:

Stoney, someday I'm really going to enjoy kicking your pathetic little alliance's teeth in. Not much can be done about your raiding GO right now, but I promise you some of us have longer memories than the average goldfish. So savor your moment while it lasts.

Well that sounds like a swell idea pal... :awesome: Your not just teasing me and you're really mad and gonna get us? :frantic:

Well that sounds like a swell idea pal... :awesome: Your not just teasing me and you're really mad and gonna get us? :frantic:

If the nations in your alliance weren't so pathetically small I'd be tempted to go at you right now, but alas I can hit none of you. So eventually I will forget this incident and go back into my stupor of indifference. But maybe one day you'll get lucky and I'll show you how it's done. Sooner or later someone is going to have to put an end to your amateur hour.

Stoney, someday I'm really going to enjoy kicking your pathetic little alliance's teeth in. Not much can be done about your raiding GO right now, but I promise you some of us have longer memories than the average goldfish. So savor your moment while it lasts.

You have no room to preach after the raids you launched against SNX when we were down on the ground in July.

If the nations in your alliance weren't so pathetically small I'd be tempted to go at you right now, but alas I can hit none of you. So eventually I will forget this incident and go back into my stupor of indifference. But maybe one day you'll get lucky and I'll show you how it's done. Sooner or later someone is going to have to put an end to your amateur hour.

Thank the good Lord for that... :frantic: I have never done anything to NSO other than fight for it for 3 mos straight with no PM against Kaskus and SRA so merci merci...Don't Tase me Bro! :facepalm: We are still looking for Huckleberry but none are to be found... :blink:

Edited by Stonewall14

You have no room to preach after the raids you launched against SNX when we were down on the ground in July.

That was different. SNX was founded as a garbage alliance, floundered into a garbage alliance, and finally blossomed into the beautiful garbage alliance it is today once you took the helm. Guru Order, on the other hand, although inactive at least has a history as a solidly run alliance, loyal ally to its friends, and filled with likable folks. So yes, buckwheat, I have plenty of room to talk.

That was different. SNX was founded as a garbage alliance, floundered into a garbage alliance, and finally blossomed into the beautiful garbage alliance it is today once you took the helm. Guru Order, on the other hand, although inactive at least has a history as a solidly run alliance, loyal ally to its friends, and filled with likable folks. So yes, buckwheat, I have plenty of room to talk.

I sent peace so we cool now right big guy? :frantic: Don Don Don't Tase me Bro!?! :v:

Thank the good Lord for that... :frantic: I have never done anything to NSO other than fight for it for 3 mos straight with no PM against Kaskus and SRA so merci merci...Don't Tase me Bro! :facepalm: We are still looking for Huckleberry but none are to be found... :blink:

This has nothing to with NSO, or whatever you think you've done for it in the past. All I am concerned with is your present actions.

I sent peace so we cool now right big guy?  :frantic: Don Don Don't Tase me Bro!?!  :v:

This is more than enough reason for your alliance to be obliterated.

Edited by Rebel Virginia

This has nothing to with NSO, or whatever you think you've done for it in the past. All I am concerned with is your present actions.

This is more than enough reason for your alliance to be obliterated.

You're a daisy if you do sweetheart... :awesome:

Edited by Stonewall14