Friends with Economic Benefits

Cazaric

HQK08CL.png

Friends with Economic Benefits

In the modern world, all anyone ever wants is techs. And they want it fast. Nobody wants to wait around for a good old-fashioned 3x3, or 5x3, or maybe even a crazy 5x5 any more. That's how all the grandpas do it. Sparta and MI6, being modern alliances, hereby agree to skip all that old-fashioned mumbo jumbo and to just hop in bed together as friends with economic benefits.

Love Me Tender
Being friends with economic benefits means having a mutual respect for each other and each other's wishes. To make sure that both parties enjoy the techs, Sparta and MI6 agree to avoid hurting each other. This can be accomplished with the safe word "banana chips".

Never Gonna Give You Up
The most important part of being friends with benefits is, naturally, the sweet, sweet techs. Because everyone wants to have as much techs as possible, Sparta and MI6 agree to combine their economic resources and have techs together.

Every Breath You Take
Techs makes the world go round. So, recognizing that stopping the techs could cause the world to end, Sparta and MI6 agree to share with one another anything that they deem might cause such a tragic event to occur.

Private Eyes
Friends with economic benefits like each other, but they don't, like, like like each other. Which means that if someone jumps Sparta or MI6 in an alleyway, the other doesn't necessarily need to help out. But since the nurses in the emergency ward don't like it when you get techs in the hospital beds, helping out is encouraged.

In My Life
Being friends with economic benefits requires treading that fine line between intimacy and aloofness. Recognizing that one or the other is bound to occur, this treaty will automatically expire in four months, unless both alliances agree to continue or advance the relationship.

Why Can't We Be Friends
Sometimes, in the course of life, alliances change unexpectedly. Maybe they go to the store to buy milk and come back with Tywin Lannister. Maybe they bought skim milk, even though they know you only like whole. Whatever the case may be, if either alliance decides that they no longer want to be friends with economic benefits, they must give the other at least 48 hours to collect their things and leave before ending the relationship.

Signed for Sparta

Cazaric, King

Wilhelm the Demented, King
Octaviafleur, Ephor of Philoxenia
Jessica Rabbit, Ephor of Lykoi
MrGed, Ephor of Mesoa
Whitetigger, Elder of Mesoa
Ghux, Master Priest

Signed for MI6

Chimaera, M

Mergerberger, M

Devilyn Caster, 001

Piejonk, 002

Gorniar, 003

Gopherbashi, 004

Kerschbs, 005

James Bond, 007

Well, Everybody Needs Somebody To Love. I hope you two have a Funky Good Time. Even if it turns out not to be Endless Love, for now at least you can say "there's Two of Us." I just hope neither proves to be an Easy Lover, leaving the other to wonder What Becomes of the Broken-Hearted?

While I think it's a fitting match I think it was a poor decision to announce it as mi6s "first" treaty after coming out of time out. Nothing against Sparta but MI6 signing with a more politically neutral alliance and/or timing this announcement around the events of the day instead of as soon as possible could've been more beneficial to both parties.

Good luck regardless.