The Second World War

TDO_Resize.jpg

uZ3lpty.png

Z1g5cDm.jpg

Kaboom sat on his porch swing, gently rocking back and forth in the breeze. It was a truly beautiful day; in fact, one might even go so far as to describe it as perfect. The sun was on his face, he had recently received a promotion at work, and just this morning, the lovely Maria down the lane had smiled at him. Life was good.

This, of course, bothered Kaboom. For what good is a life in which there is no room for complaint? It had been three days since he’d last complained, when his neighbour Doug had been wearing a hat that was slightly too green for Kaboom’s liking, and he was growing itchy.

He felt a strange tickling sensation on his foot, and looked down. Crawling over his skin was a small eight-legged creature. He lifted it up with his finger, and examined it. A crab! How unexpected. But this recognition had barely entered his mind when, with a scream, a rocket flew into that damn Doug’s house, sending timbers and tiles exploding in all directions, a shower of debris raining down on the cul-de-sac. Kaboom could have sworn that the side of the rocket was emblazoned with a large version of the very creature that had just scuttled over his foot.

He looked in alarm towards the end of the street, where soldiers in yellow and black were swarming in. Nick. How dare he bring his garbage soldiers to Kaboom’s home? Who did they think they were? Nobody could ever hope to best Kaboom’s own defences.

And then a jet roared overhead, its wings decorated with a white dragon’s head on black. The Dark Order. Now this was just the cherry on the unfair cake that this invasion clearly was. There were no worse people in all the worlds than the damn Dark Order. Useless in every way.

But, thought Kaboom, there is a bright side.

As he reached for his assault rifle, and lifted it into the air, he felt the cloud lift from his mind. Finally, here was something for him to complain about.

The Dark Order, New Desolate Order and Krabz declare war upon Citadel, the Phoenix Cobras, Ordo Paradoxia and the Misfits.

PJnyTmM.jpg

Watch out, Kaboom. Lacuna is coming for you.

Edited by Cazaric

Posted 17 November 2015 - 11:09 PM

Building on what Eddy said, after the peace, we could divide up all the major alliances into two equal teams, and scrap it out.

Sparta.jpg

that would be a good idea

Posted 17 November 2015 - 11:09 PM

Building on what Eddy said, after the peace, we could divide up all the major alliances into two equal teams, and scrap it out.

Sparta.jpg

The idea was hatched two days before it happened; we do this in our free time between our work, school, families, etc.  And, we made sure to include you, it just wouldn't feel right without you guys in the party :)

P7zQkEO.gif?1

THOUGHT I WOULD TRY AND POST A FEW START OF WAR STATS. 

Apologies! Here is the summed stats from the 6pm data set before the war :)

fEDBNB3.png

We had a 1.46% advantage in overall NS, but apart from that pretty even :)

Edited by Ezeriel

Have fun to everyone involved, I just got nuked, yaaay low bills :D

I like how clean this war is without anybody mentioning the no dirty spy ops stuff :)

hopefully it remains clean 

o/Krabz

o/NDO

o/TDO

o/TPC

o/Citadel

o/OP

o/Misfits

o/World War

o/Low Bills 

o/ too many o/s :D

Edited by Robert Baratheon I

This seems like a fun war :D sadly I can't take part, too busy in RL and SE is getting all of my attention just now and the fact i let my nation go to the dust, too much effort to fix lol! Maybe a family get together next round?????

This seems like a fun war :D sadly I can't take part, too busy in RL and SE is getting all of my attention just now and the fact i let my nation go to the dust, too much effort to fix lol! Maybe a family get together next round?????

You bring the judgemental grandparents, I'll bring the drunken aunt.

The Dark Order, New Desolate Order, Krabz, The Phoenix Cobras, Ordo Paradoxia and the Misfits have all agreed to peace at update, when the first wars expire.  We assume Citadel is on board as well, but we have not heard back

I can't speak for everyone, but I think everyone in TPC had a lot of fun with this war, and I hope everyone else did too.

o/ to all opponents for a good, fair and especially civil war.

o/ friends through hostility :D

Let me hail my alliance Ordo Paradoxia for giving an hell of a fight along with good help from TPC. Congrats in order for the opposition for their victory and clean battle.
o/ Ordo Paradoxia

This war was so incredibly fun!

Hats off to my opponents, bibliotech, hagdang bato, Rakul and DaRuler, for the best mass coordination I've fought against in a long while.

Good luck everyone in their rebuild :)