The Bear Cavalry Declaration of Existence

Van Hoo III

TBC1.png

The Bear Cavalry

We The Bear Cavalry, being horrible and despicable people, have decided to come together as an alliance.

Our charter:

Preamble

The Bear Cavalry (TBC) is a group of nations whom have come together with mutual views on commitment and community. It is our belief that the success of our alliance depends on the success of the individual. Therefore, we look at each nation as an equal. We, the members of The Bear Cavalry, are committed to upholding these ideals.

I. Leadership:

The Triumvirate, consisting of three elected members, is the leading council. The first Triumvirate term shall last for 120 days. All subsequent Triumvir terms will last for 90 days. The Triumvirs are responsible for managing all actions and functions of the alliance, and appointing additional members of government as needed.

II. Alliance Membership

A. Joining TBC: All nations are welcome to apply for membership, subject to the following:

The nation must not be engaged in any wars.
    The nation must not be considered a rogue, a wanted nation, or owe any unreasonable debts.

B. Leaving

You may leave TBC during peace-time, provided you have no outstanding debts to its members.
    You may leave TBC during wartime, but you will be considered a deserter, may never return, and may face further action.

III. Amendments:

TBC reserves the right to add amendments to this charter, as necessary. Amendments may be drafted, posted and discussed by any member. A vote on the amendment may be called by the author(s) or Triumvirs at any time and will last for seventy-two (72) hours. A vote of two-thirds (2/3) in favor will result in the amendment being passed.

Our government:

The Triumvirate of The Bear Cavalry

Gibsonator21

Shurukian

Van Hoo III

Our forums and IRC channel:

www.thebearcavalry.com

#thebearcavalry

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This alliance is protected by NSO.

Rebel Virginia Finds the King Accords

Article I: Sovereignty

The New Sith Order and the Bear Cavalry are both recognized by this
document to be awesome and their own alliances. Neither shall interfere
in each other's sovereign matters, but advice is always freely given.

Article II: Protection

The New Sith Order agrees to provide protection for the Bear Cavalry while they grow and develop their alliance.

Article III: Economics

Trading, tech dealing, and Marxist theory is highly encouraged between the signatories.

Article IV: Cancellation

Should either party be drunk enough to consider a break-up, both parties will
consider this document valid for an additional 72 hours so they can make
a sober decision.

Signed for the New Sith Order,

Rebel Virginia,
Used to be Dark Lord

Signed for The Bear Cavalry,

The Triumvirate of The Bear Cavalry,

Gibsonator21
Shurukian
Van Hoo III

Signed for Mogar,
Mogar

Edited by Mogar

Good to see this is finally a thing, we look forward to working with The Bear Cavalry.

Prepositions and verbs are your friends, Ray. Did the protectorate agreement confuse you that much? Well, that's what happens when I'm left in charge for an hour. Now we're stuck with these guys.

This have anything to do with MI6 forums being down? 

If so I'd say that's an unclassy start. However from what I've seen of the individuals that make this alliance up I wouldn't expect this and I will give you the benefit of the doubt and call this a coincidence.

This have anything to do with MI6 forums being down? 

If so I'd say that's an unclassy start. However from what I've seen of the individuals that make this alliance up I wouldn't expect this and I will give you the benefit of the doubt and call this a coincidence.

Nope. Not us. We actually hope they've rectified whatever was going on over there ...

Is this Bear Cavalry 2.0? Or did rhe previous proposed AA not get off the ground? Memory's a bit clouded on that.

Best of luck guys

Was just two people for two days, so that one was alpha release. Seeing as both those are here..... It just took a long time to get done.