On behalf of Viridian Entente.........

gold2855

I rather like the sheep waiting to be told what nations to hit from a list provided by some random gov official. Sitting on an AA waiting for the annual war is the equivalent to rotting. Apathy wins and more people depart, then you get the horrific conditions of alliances who simply exsist for the formality of supposed online friendship. 

Its an anguish cycle that should be destroyed as soon as possible for the benefit of the world as a whole. It wont be of course but waxing poetic is about all thats left, 3 min of your life you will never get back. 

I don't disagree with you.

But that was 3 minutes of your life to type it, not mine to read it.  ;)

I'm not going to waste time explaining low-tier (ooc: CNSE) military doctrine on here. I only discuss that with treaty partners.

800+ days old and not even at a million casualties... you are so cute.

I would also like to say, I really enjoy the gumption of this guy.  Dropping wars everywhere, just a savage move on his part.

Says the one who, until recently, sat on an AA doing the exact same thing.

But please, do explain to us how enlightened you are.

Just keep your mouth shut and go back to your AA and wait until you are told what to do, like the good little boy you are. 

Edited by Thorgrum

Pray tell, friend, what precisely are you trying to say about Kashmir?

Nothing at all about Kashmir. I was more poking at Thorgrum's posturing as some enlightened, alliance-less visionary having been in an alliance like two months ago and for the entire duration of his CN career before that.