Together As One Communique

Stonewall14

Peace Flag

0b44777a-3b90-4b24-afa2-f87523bb2945_zps

War Flag

a2da7647-340f-4f2f-b4af-5c284163e482_zps

Declaration of We In This!

You people have been chosen to reveal the fearsome Power that is Blood Pack...Together As One We Strike! ODPoAPs with FtW, DS, SnX, TBD, and Cobra and Protector of SPATR, Minc and CoN...***protected by DBDC***

Charter

The Mission

We don’t do non-aggression pacts or cease fires. All attacks on Blood Pack Together As One and our allies will be answered with the nuclear option and total erasure of all you love and hold dear.

The Initiation

You want in? Talk to Stonewall.

The System

President Bones is the boss. You listen to him, you’re gonna be alright. If you’re wanting an audience, you talk to the veep- Stonewall. He listens to President Bones just like you do. If you don’t listen to President Bones, maybe Sarge’ Claude pays you a visit while you’re sleeping.

Now, we can’t all listen to the boss, without listening to each other. That’s what Church is for, a place for us to get together, listen to each other, and vote on a course of action. All prospects and patched members are expected to attend Church. Make sure you participate.

The Patches

Prospects

No patches til you prove yourself, even if you’re a badass. Remember the day you joined.

Member Patch

You get this patch just for being around. Make it past a month in the Blood Pack and it’s yours.

One Percenter Patch

You’re a scary bastard. You’ve killed a million people. Here’s a patch to prove it.

Together As One War Ensemble

~untouchable of Bones, Boss Bones-President

~stonewall14 of Dixie Cove, Harbinger of Doom-Vice President

~claude of RUSSIA1,claude the Destroyer-Sargeant at Arms

1%er Enforcers

~Timmehhh of Pilsmania

~Commander Bean of Wilmark Republic

~gatorback05 of Elmore

~THE LAST SPARTAN of THE 300

~

Edited by Stonewall14

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this a war declaration?

Yes indeed it is...like good ole GW said..."you're either with us or you're with the terrorists..." We DoW on all who oppose Bones' will as we can do all things trough Him who strengthens us and if He is with us who can stand against us?... :awesome:

Congrats my friends :ehm:

Thank you brochacho you are indeed our friend and we are thankful for your friendship... :awesome:

Not very "together as one" when you all hold optional treaties. More like "together when feel like it". :P

Lol you do realize the name of the alliance is Together As One, and is this how Invicta views their treaty with Doom? You will honor it if you feel like it? Do not judge us by your standards and set of morals when it comes to your treaties brochacho because we have proven over and over again our treaties get honored regardless with our war for animalz being a shining example...If you doubt us why don't you try us and see what happens tough guy? :ehm:

Touched a nerve did I Stonewall? If you want to call into question Invicta's stance on treaties then talk to its government and not its member.

Yes I heard about aNiMaLz and lots about how you operate and your view that your treaty partners must do as you say, you don't want allies you want people who you can control.

As for you call out mate, last time I graced your lands, you all ran off crying to get me sanctioned on every colour.

Lol you do realize the name of the alliance is Together As One, and is this how Invicta views their treaty with Doom? You will honor it if you feel like it? Do not judge us by your standards and set of morals when it comes to your treaties brochacho because we have proven over and over again our treaties get honored regardless with our war for animalz being a shining example...If you doubt us why don't you try us and see what happens tough guy? :ehm:

How Invicta views their treaty with Doom Kingdom is not really your concern, it is Doom Kingdom's. If they honour it, that is good, if they don't then that is also good because it is Optional as opposed to Mandatory. The fact we have such a treaty with them shows we trust them and are happy to continue our relationship with them. Edited by Franz Ferdinand

How Invicta views their treaty with Doom Kingdom is not really your concern, it is Doom Kingdom's. If they honour it, that is good, if they don't then that is also good because it is Optional as opposed to Mandatory. The fact we have such a treaty with them shows we trust them and are happy to continue our relationship with them.

This is true but at the same time it must be noted that the rebel criticized TAO's ODoAPs first, and exactly what you said here applies to those treaties as well.

In regards to the ODoAPs I am very satisfied in our treaty with TAO and do not feel that stonewall is trying to "control" SNX at all, in fact we declined to engage against KoRT.

Touched a nerve did I Stonewall? If you want to call into question Invicta's stance on treaties then talk to its government and not its member.

Yes I heard about aNiMaLz and lots about how you operate and your view that your treaty partners must do as you say, you don't want allies you want people who you can control.

As for you call out mate, last time I graced your lands, you all ran off crying to get me sanctioned on every colour.

You have never graced my land oh boy, you have me confused with the other DS members who wrecked your nation... :v:

You have never graced my land oh boy, you have me confused with the other DS members who wrecked your nation... :v:

Chest thumpers like you all interchangeable, once you've fought one, you've fought them all.

Interesting those I fought would tell another story, but I don't need to stroke my ego with all words and no action like yourself.

Now run along your master's lap is getting cold. Edited by the rebel

Chest thumpers like you all interchangeable, once you've fought one, you've fought them all.

Interesting those I fought would tell another story, but I don't need to stroke my ego with all words and no action like yourself.

Now run along your master's lap is getting cold.

I believe you have me confused with Lord Hershey and Ghos7 who passed you around like a sex toy in a bath house... :v: I never fought you as you ran back to Invicta after they let you go... :ehm:

This will have no effect on our relations with SPATR or BONES, since Untouchable Nexus exists whenever BONES or anyone else who was a part of Untouchable Nexus decide its active; then it activates upon them taking action. When anyone decides they don't support the cause being fought for by the other; it remains dormant until those ready to act on their desire to assist appear once more

With recognition it still exists & remained active after Badlands merged into SPATR, Untouchable Nexus has evolved beyond a treaty among individuals or specific AAs. It has turned into a treaty of ideology; where it activates whenever an individual decides they want to support the other in a war they're facing. As an underling of BONES; you can't change that for him or any other former Badlands members. Even if they don't know it now; many of them on an individual might decide to assist in our future wars by activating it.

So good luck to my friends & allies who are involved with this; whatever AA you may end up on. Although don't forget Badlands still has an ally if they choose to exist, so you guys will always have options on where you want to be. Stonewall can't decide your allegiance for you, our pact is untouchable after all. Do what you guys feel is right, but don't let Stonewall decide who your friends can be & sever all other meaningful ties for you; doing so you really have no where else to go if you want a different direction.

Untouchable Nexus is the idea or connecting point for cooperation between myself, BONES, Limitless Nexus, Badlands & all our members. You can't destroy an idea, especially a good one. We may not have a treaty with TOA, but if BONES wanted to act under the treaty he could.

I wish you well with your alliance, but when you try cancelling something you aren't remotely a part of & cancel on another of our allies shortly after signing with them for remaining allied to us; it does raise some concerns. How deep inside your head is Kashmir or is this sudden strange behavior just normal for you?

Someone who can behave like he wants to be close allies one day, then on the next try cutting all ties & getting all mutual allies to do the same if they don't want to be cancelled on is the most dangerous type. A trojan horse you open your home to and integrate into your community; only for them to try pulling away as many members as possible when leaving after gaining followers. Be careful my friends & don't forget who you are.

Edited by Sephiroth

That is a lot of words to say not a whole lot of information.

Its a complicated matter and its easy to be misunderstood if I simplify to much. If Stonewall doesn't continue positioning himself to be an enemy with his actions, I won't see him as such. I also wish my allies well & hope all their relationships bring about good results.

Oh the messages from Ghos7 were priceless, I was literally begged to peace out and when I didn't the sanctions came some still active today.

Oh you wanted a piece? What are you waiting for pussy, I'm right here so sell down a little and declare. You are all talk mate.

quoted for prosperity we will be with you shortly... :war:

This will have no effect on our relations with SPATR or BONES, since Untouchable Nexus exists whenever BONES or anyone else who was a part of Untouchable Nexus decide its active; then it activates upon them taking action. When anyone decides they don't support the cause being fought for by the other; it remains dormant until those ready to act on their desire to assist appear once more

With recognition it still exists & remained active after Badlands merged into SPATR, Untouchable Nexus has evolved beyond a treaty among individuals or specific AAs. It has turned into a treaty of ideology; where it activates whenever an individual decides they want to support the other in a war they're facing. As an underling of BONES; you can't change that for him or any other former Badlands members. Even if they don't know it now; many of them on an individual might decide to assist in our future wars by activating it.

So good luck to my friends & allies who are involved with this; whatever AA you may end up on. Although don't forget Badlands still has an ally if they choose to exist, so you guys will always have options on where you want to be. Stonewall can't decide your allegiance for you, our pact is untouchable after all. Do what you guys feel is right, but don't let Stonewall decide who your friends can be & sever all other meaningful ties for you; doing so you really have no where else to go if you want a different direction.

Untouchable Nexus is the idea or connecting point for cooperation between myself, BONES, Limitless Nexus, Badlands & all our members. You can't destroy an idea, especially a good one. We may not have a treaty with TOA, but if BONES wanted to act under the treaty he could.

I wish you well with your alliance, but when you try cancelling something you aren't remotely a part of & cancel on another of our allies shortly after signing with them for remaining allied to us; it does raise some concerns. How deep inside your head is Kashmir or is this sudden strange behavior just normal for you?

Someone who can behave like he wants to be close allies one day, then on the next try cutting all ties & getting all mutual allies to do the same if they don't want to be cancelled on is the most dangerous type. A trojan horse you open your home to and integrate into your community; only for them to try pulling away as many members as possible when leaving after gaining followers. Be careful my friends & don't forget who you are.

ditto...

You seem to be a lot of talk for someone who has "protected by" in their bio..

Oh cont-rare we accept his offer of combat and his insults are noted, he came into our clubhouse and pissed on our bar and spat at our leaders and needless to say Bones Old Lady was not amused by his waving his little thing around...Now since he is such a badass he can either leave his AA and we will commence attacks if he would also be so kind as to buy some troops etc so I do not have to drop to hit him as he suggested or he can wait until we hear back from his govt. and we will proceed from there...We are also putting a contract out on Sephiroth for false flag claims and rumors he has a TAO tatoo he shows around when he is drunk... :awesome:

Edited by Stonewall14

There is a lot of we's in your replies Stonewall, you call me out once and then a veiled threat twice. You have over twice my tech and you need people to hold your hand to attack me? A pussy you truly are.

Everyone knows I'm always up for a duel, so you going to put your money where your mouth is?

Or you just going to talk and talk and talk and let the whole world know you're really just a weak arse pussy who need his hand holding.

Edited by the rebel

There is a lot of we's in your replies Stonewall, you call me out once and then a veiled threat twice. You have over twice my tech and you need people to hold your hand to attack me? A pussy you truly are.

Everyone knows I'm always up for a duel, so you going to put your money where your mouth is?

Or you just going to talk and talk and talk and let the whole world know you're really just a weak arse pussy who need his hand holding.

We are an alliance and we are waiting to hear back from your leader, and I see you have not left your alliance so that is where WE are at with this....You do not dictate terms to us when you come into our club house and rat hump our colors so your fate is sealed as is your friends... :psyduck: And by all means continue to hurl insults at me the leader of TAO as that has worked out so well for other alliances...you will be sitting at the Bosses table begging for mercy soon and all is recorded in our minutes... :awesome:

Edited by Stonewall14