Together As One Communique

Stonewall14

BP_zps0qcgf4u5.png

TAO hereby ends our protection agreement with the alliance known as Monsters Inc effective 72 hours from now...reasons have been given in private and we wish them good luck in their future travels...Adios Brochachos... :psyduck:

TAO War Ensemble

~untouchable of Bones, Boss Bones

~stonewall14 of Dixie Cove, Harbinger of Doom

~claude of RUSSIA1, claude the Destroyer

:war: 5bd86452-9263-43a5-a9ec-ce89c2c887b7_zps :war:

Edited by Stonewall14

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I recall we were never officially protected by together as one anyway. So... Okay?

I suggest you tread very carefully and with great thought from here on out because I know you will not like the next announcement I will make if you continue with your mouth.... :ehm: We made an annoucement of TAO protection of Minc and also of SPATR and you had no problem with it so choose your words and actions wisely... :psyduck: I will leave it up to SPATR to make their own announcements on the issue whether or not they wish to continue their treaty with Minc... :popcorn: 

I suggest you tread very carefully and with great thought from here on out because I know you will not like the next announcement I will make if you continue with your mouth.... :ehm: We made an annoucement of TAO protection of Minc and also of SPATR and you had no problem with it so choose your words and actions wisely... :psyduck: I will leave it up to SPATR to make their own announcements on the issue whether or not they wish to continue their treaty with Minc... :popcorn:

You threw a tantrum because I made your nation title 'cri me a river' in TE- which made you so 'upset' that you stormed off and then 'canceled' whatever treaty TAO had with us.

Now when you asked us to help with Kort- I made damn sure to tell you that we were entering for bones and not you. When bones asked to send nations for tao's flag, we did that too- along with tech.

Now we have a relationship with sptr, a good one, and our link in Tao was bones. I didn't want to work with Tywin or isolater- we kept close to sptr.

You threw the same tantrum in the doomsphere and now you claim to run sptr.

So shut up, you whack job.

I know SPTRs gov and I know how they operate. Take your drama someplace else as it had no barring on us unless SPTR communicates with us first hand (Which Murtibing and bones would, and I have messaged them) Edited by Lord Hitchcock

You threw a tantrum because I made your nation title 'cri me a river' in TE- which made you so 'upset' that you stormed off and then 'canceled' whatever treaty TAO had with us.

Now when you asked us to help with Kort- I made damn sure to tell you that we were entering for bones and not you. When bones asked to send nations for tao's flag, we did that too- along with tech.

Now we have a relationship with sptr, a good one, and our link in Tao was bones.

Now you threw the same tantrum in the doomsphere and now you claim to run sptr.

Shut up you whack job.

I know SPTRs gov and I know how they operate. Take your drama someplace else as it had no barring on us unless SPTR communicates with us first hand (Which Murtibing and bones would, and I have messaged them)

Thank you, I told you Bones said to do it not me and I warned you to choose your words carefully and to tread carefully so you will reap what you sow brochacho... :awesome: In addition since you claim we never protected you there is no need for 72 hours notice now is there... :smug: 

Thank you, I told you Bones said to do it not me and I warned you to choose your words carefully and to tread carefully so you will reap what you sow brochacho... :awesome: In addition since you claim we never protected you there is no need for 72 hours notice now is there... :smug:

Yep, as stated before, we were not protected by Tao ever since you threw a tantrum weeks ago. And we are protected by sptr.

So this announcement was meaningless.

Yep, as stated before, we were not protected by Tao ever since you threw a tantrum weeks ago. And we are protected by sptr.

So this announcement was meaningless.

Poor little man you got things twisted I cancelled my ODPoAP the same night it was announced with Minc which is totally different since we merged with Blood Pack with Bones and became BPTAO and now are TAO again...We are were the only thing keeping you from getting dog piled by every AA in planet Bob and you spit in our face so I look forward to watching your whole AA burn if TAO has to do oursleves, but I imagine there are plenty who will take care of you and your band of rogues...Out of respect to OUR protectorate SPATR we will let them announce their own dealings with you before we take any other action on your insults and misdeeds... :war:

Poor little man you got things twisted I cancelled my ODPoAP the same night it was announced with Minc which is totally different since we merged with Blood Pack with Bones and became BPTAO and now are TAO again...We are were the only thing keeping you from getting dog piled by every AA in planet Bob and you spit in our face so I look forward to watching your whole AA burn if TAO has to do oursleves, but I imagine there are plenty who will take care of you and your band of rogues...Out of respect to OUR protectorate SPATR we will let them announce their own dealings with you before we take any other action on your insults and misdeeds... :war:

All this jargon is just that. We don't care about your 5 loud AAs after your meltdown. Bones is a pm away and our relationship with sptr is unchanged. So really, nothing's changed in our affairs. Edited by Lord Hitchcock

All this jargon is just that. We don't care about your 5 loud AAs after your meltdown. Bones is a pm away and our relationship with sptr is unchanged. So really, nothing's changed in our affairs.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/128001-bptao-spatr-updatebrothers-to-the-bones/

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/128001-bptao-spatr-updatebrothers-to-the-bones/?p=3424266

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/127986-blood-pack-together-as-one-communique/?p=3423638

About Together As One: We do not do non aggression pacts or cease fires..All attacks on BPTAO or our allies will be answered with nuclear option and total erasing of all you love and hold dear....You people have been chosen to reveal the fearsome Power that is Blood Pack...Together As One We Strike! ODPoAPs with FtW, DS, SnX, TBD, Cobra and Protectors of Minc and CoN

I let you look at this one last time before I remove Minc off it and I would toss you a shovel but you seem to be digging a hole for your AA just fine... :ehm:

http://www.cybernations.net/alliance_display.asp?ID=14231

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=222121

I do in fact speak for Bones on his behalf and he did in fact tell me to remove our protection of Minc...It was not my idea little man to end it and it was brought to my attention of your roguing Knights of NI and harboring a nuclear rogue and telling SUN and TSF to get screwed not the other way around, sadly I had nada to do with your fate, you did this not me and it is Bones who oredered me to make this announcement so may admin have mercy for TAO will not and I imagine plenty others will take shots at your band of rogues as well...AMF... :war:

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/128001-bptao-spatr-updatebrothers-to-the-bones/
http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/128001-bptao-spatr-updatebrothers-to-the-bones/?p=3424266
http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/127986-blood-pack-together-as-one-communique/?p=3423638

I let you look at this one last time before I remove Minc off it and I would toss you a shovel but you seem to be digging a hole for your AA just fine... :ehm:
http://www.cybernations.net/alliance_display.asp?ID=14231
http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=222121
I do in fact speak for Bones on his behalf and he did in fact tell me to remove our protection of Minc...It was not my idea little man to end it and it was brought to my attention of your roguing Knights of NI and harboring a nuclear rogue and telling SUN and TSF to get screwed not the other way around, sadly I had nada to do with your fate, you did this not me and it is Bones who oredered me to make this announcement so may admin have mercy for TAO will not and I imagine plenty others will take shots at your band of rogues as well...AMF... :war:

You neglect to mention the Tao treaty was canceled days after that announcement because you were mad about your nation title.

Again, this doesn't change our current affairs. Go jump off a cliff

That has been confusing for everyone.

Spatr is protected and they have treaties and they protect other alliances?

According to Sgt Gus your on your own Minc and I can tell you right now should anyone in SPATR claim different they will be dropped as well...Minc now stands alone ladies and gentlemen of planet bob so do what you will with them....Fair warning to anyone thinking they will claim protection out of spite...you also will reap what you sow.... :war:

[3:32:15 AM] Okay: Yes sgt gus said drop them.

Coming from the guy who whined when DK nuked you after warring franz. 'Drama lama'

Show me anytime anywhere I have whined about ever getting nuked or losing pixels you little worm?

You neglect to mention the Tao treaty was canceled days after that announcement because you were mad about your nation title.

Again, this doesn't change our current affairs. Go jump off a cliff

You obviously have a reading comprehension problem and do not realize that I dropped you on personal ODPoAP after I told you We do not know each other well enough and are not close enough to be allies...That changed when TAO merged into BP and then I became your protector but anyways it's mute point now you have NO protection from anyone and NO allies unless Smurf wants to back you up again and I hope he is spiteful enough to do so... :war: :awesome: :nuke:

Also little man I do run the show under full authority of Bonesphere ,so anyone needs to clarify anything I said you can talk directly to me or not at all makes no difference to me.... :psyduck:

Edited by Stonewall14