Together As One Communique

Stonewall14

I decided to use this thread as a drinking game and took a swig everytime the word Bones was written...

I tried explaining this to the Nurse pumping my stomach but I don't think she understood :(

Job 40:18  His bones are as strong pieces of brass; his bones are like bars of iron.   Psalms 22:17 I may tell all my bones: they look and stare upon me.   Them Bones   Bones is in all of us... :awesome: Bones makes a good headline and them bones rocks...o/ Bones May His Reign be for a Thousand years... :v: Long live the Bones... :ehm: I fear you may have a relapse in your bones and pass out again on a gurney... :P     This announcement is over but stay tuned for breaking news coming soon that will shock you to your very bones... :psyduck:

Also if you were close to Bones or bothered to PM him personally you would know he is not available for comments until after the first of the year...thus the reason he has me doing his bidding and you will have to settle for that or mind your own business one(comment made in general to the peanut gallery)... :ehm:

Edited by Stonewall14

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will point out that MInc hasn't gone out of their way to hit a doom member or one of their treaty partners. We are cool with whatever they are doing as long as they keep doing just that.
I will also point out that SPATR can send military support to defend MInc if they want to.

Thank you for noticing. There are parts of Bob we haven't been before, so to us it's unkown territory... new people... and new friendships (sometimes)

I decided to use this thread as a drinking game and took a swig everytime the word Bones was written...
I tried explaining this to the Nurse pumping my stomach but I don't think she understood :(

Monsters Inc did the same thing... And eventually we got drunk enough to throw the beer bottles at PPO.

We was minding our own business till you stood atop an upturned vegetable create in the middle of the market square, wailing "hear thee! hear thee!".

Stonewall and I have a storied history of diplomatic ventures before resorting to evil nuclear fall out

Job 40:18  His bones are as strong pieces of brass; his bones are like bars of iron.   Psalms 22:17 I may tell all my bones: they look and stare upon me.   Them Bones   Bones is in all of us... :awesome: Bones makes a good headline and them bones rocks...o/ Bones May His Reign be for a Thousand years... :v: Long live the Bones... :ehm: I fear you may have a relapse in your bones and pass out again on a gurney... :P     This announcement is over but stay tuned for breaking news coming soon that will shock you to your very bones... :psyduck:

Also if you were close to Bones or bothered to PM him personally you would know he is not available for comments until after the first of the year...thus the reason he has me doing his bidding and you will have to settle for that or mind your own business one(comment made in general to the peanut gallery)... :ehm:

This I can confirm, and admire.

I would love for Bone's to enter here and give his point of view on the matter, It seems Bone's two children are unable to play nice, I recall when I was four my brother was 7 and he stole one of my toys i cried for like 10 mins until my Dad sorted the mess out, I think Bone's need to come sort his children and and tell Stone to stop throwing his toys about. just due to the fact LH got the new batman mask.

It was a cool batman mask.

Hey, Hitchcock. Do some research before you make fools of your members in public XD. Fen Dorbek is not the current Emperor of SUN.

"I wish I would have done more research on SUN" -Says no Alliance ever

To: Hombre Sabio From: Darkath Date: 12/17/2015 12:07:25 AM

Subject: Heads Up
Message: Hey, I know I've been "attacking" you and stuff (It's really me that's taking all the damage though XD) but I figured I should go ahead and warn you that more attackers are coming. If you want to avoid total destruction, I'd suggest hopping out of Minc for a bit. I'll fast track your application to SUN, even, should you want to do that. I'm not a threat in any way, but what's coming is out of my control, and beyond my power levels. Just figured it'd be honorable to warn you.

To: Darkath From: Hombre Sabio Date: 12/17/2015 8:44:25 AM

Subject: RE: Heads Up
Message: I appreciate the message Darkrath but I am loyal to a fault. I've been to ZI before and it doesn't bother me in the least. I am a fighter and will endure total destruction before running out on my friends.

To: Darkath From: Hombre Sabio Date: 12/17/2015 9:01:28 AM

Subject: Nuclear Attack
Message: Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by Hombre Sabio. You lost 6681 soldiers, 539 defending tanks, 11 cruise missiles, 152.450 miles of land, 31.233 technology, 152.450 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.

a flaming guitar, and some very loud speakers \m/

We may have some things in common Edited by Lord Hitchcock

L-H and I have had a long discussion and made each other assurances of our intentions and goals moving forward and have buried the hatchet...TAO and Minc are back on friendly terms and all is well on the home front...We wish them Godspeed in finding peace and much joy this holiday season... :popcorn:

Hey, Hitchcock. Do some research before you make fools of your members in public XD. Fen Dorbek is not the current Emperor of SUN.

Yeah because expecting SUN to have their own alliance page correct makes me the fool lol.

SUN_PAGE.jpg

It is obviously not registering with you that you have no treaty at all anymore, and also in the future you WILL use the chain of command private as Boss Bones is not to be bothered with your insane clown act and is well aware of all that goes on and everything I say in regards to TAO, BPTAO, Bonesphere or whatever name you choose to use for Bones comes directly from him and has already been discussed and he has spoken on the issue...I post all links and he sees Every PM or contact we/I/TAO/etc has with other alliances...I am the Harbinger of Doom and he is Boss Bones...maybe you can google Harbinger and Boss and you maybe can comprehend better that it is not my will being done but that of the One who sent me... :ehm:

I don't think you realize you aren't the boss of BONES; my relation with him goes back further than yours. He won't jeopardize it over someone who could implode on them like a Bob-omb at any moment.

Bob-omb.png

This is you, a Bob-omb. Looks friendly enough, until suddenly it blows up.

Well brochachos looks like we got dressed up in our war paint for naught...Hmmm who shall we hit? :blink:

It wasn't a vegetable crate, we set up a big stage with everything... tough looking bodyguards, a flaming guitar, and some very loud speakers \m/

The clang of heavy metal reverberating from the speakers mounted on my T-14 Armata command tank was epic...listening to "Screamin' for Vengeance" gets the juices flowing when your charging across the valley  raising dust tornadoes  with Su-34s screaming over head...The blood gets to pumping through my veins woo woo... :v:  What a rush... :awesome:

SUN's forums are up to date. It's not that hard to check. Not to mention for all people know about my nation, they must have checked my nation page, meaning they've seen that I am the Fourth Emperor of SUN. Missing that information's like forgetting that your alliance can't handle all out war with multiple alliances OH WAIT.

12/18/2015 1:24:00 PM

team_Blue.gif

Stoneland 
Ruler: Hombre Sabio 

team_Yellow.gif

Capital Empire 
Ruler: Darkath 
State Of Unified Nations
Destroy Money Reserves

Success, Not Caught 
show.png Details
You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Capital Empire. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to target and destroy $10,000,000.00 in enemy money reserves. Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.

12/18/2015 1:23:37 PM

team_Blue.gif

Stoneland 
Ruler: Hombre Sabio 

team_Yellow.gif

Capital Empire 
Ruler: Darkath 
State Of Unified Nations
Destroy Money Reserves

Success, Not Caught 
show.png Details
You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Capital Empire. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to target and destroy $10,000,000.00 in enemy money reserves. Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.

Yeah this thread needs to be put to sleep as the OP is not even an issue anymore and has devolved into a SUN vs Minc smack talking thread...I can request lock I think so I am doing just that please iLock oh Mighthy Mods...:p I will make a new DoW announcement asap you can be sure of that or another treaty may pop up so you guys can have it again at that time... :war:

I don't think you realize you aren't the boss of BONES; my relation with him goes back further than yours. He won't jeopardize it over someone who could implode on them like a Bob-omb at any moment.

Bob-omb.png

This is you, a Bob-omb. Looks friendly enough, until suddenly it blows up.

[5:39:30 PM] Stonewall14: what about Methrage?
[5:39:55 PM | Edited 5:40:08 PM] Stonewall14: Sephiroth
[5:40:24 PM] Okay: He's f****** crazy
[5:40:53 PM] Stonewall14: ikr he thinks your under him and in his LPCN bs
[5:41:08 PM] Stonewall14: we are NOT asllied to him correct?
[5:41:27 PM] Okay: Nope
[5:41:38 PM] Okay: I don't even talk to that guy
[5:41:44 PM] Stonewall14: so I can make announcement saying the fake ass treaty he claims is just that fake correct?
[5:42:07 PM] Stonewall14: cool he acts like your his best friend and back him 100% lol
[5:42:26 PM] Okay: Lol
[5:43:02 PM] Stonewall14: ok I will make an announcement about it later when time is right...:p
[5:43:21 PM] Okay: K

For the final time and warning Sephiroth, you have no treaty period with Bones, Me or any of us and if you claim one more time that you are, we will in fact DoW on your worthless alliance and get all of our friends who may send you aid from time to time out of sympathy or for whatever reason to stop...As I told you weeks ago and repeatedly in this thread if you wish to be considered for any kind of relationship with Bones, me or TAO you will talk only to me and trough me or not at all....Any further claims of ties to us will result in war, I assure you that is a fact...It is because of you animalz was dropped and we will not hesitate to cut ties with any others who support your insane clown show... :psyduck:

tl;dr Bones detests Methrage aka Sephiroth, Stone was right about everything and always is lol...he is not worthy of official thread from us... :facepalm:

What did Hal do though?

I'm not involved in that situation nor is TAO in general at this time unless it escalates, but I believe he accused Bones/Timmehhh and/or Commander Bean of spying on him...It is above my pay grade and not my concern... :ehm: :popcorn:

Edit: I am however available to help mediate the situation and help resolve it and will pass on any msgs if asked to or as received.... :psyduck:

Edit Edit: Minc is also a part of Bonesphere once again if anyone is not clear on that situation as our differences are resolved and they are in our good graces... :awesome: As such we reserve the right to attack anyone at war with them at anytime Bones wills it so werd to the mutha ship on that count... :war:

Edited by Stonewall14

Yeah, that'll be worth some resolving. :|

IKR and I apologize on my personal behalf and wish you and PPO to know it was definitely not my call and out of my control as I am but a messenger~Harbinger of Doom and the decision was not mine to make nor was it made by me...I do however fully support Bones as he is our Boss and we will fight for him and back his every move if and when called to do so as will our allies in Bonesphere if it escalates out of control... :war:

Holy Moly guacamole I just looked at war screen again and the blood is flowing like a river now... :frantic: May God and Admin have mercy on us all... :ph34r:

Edited by Stonewall14

I ask that this thread be locked as the issue is over and all has been handled and stated on our behalf...thanks and God Bless you all and May Peace Be Upon You and Yours this holiday season... :awesome:

Thank you for the holiday wishes.  I see no reason to close the thread at this time.